Best Deals You Have Ever Made?

Hyina

Re: Best Deals You Have Ever Made?

One of my favourite swoops was in the way I pulled it off rather than value. Unmanaged club everyone was waiting for comes on market.

I struggled to choose between Lavezzi and Cavani! I'd needed new strikers for ages and every single one was taken and Napoli are one of my favourite teams so these two were two of my most wanted players full stop. That they both became available was agonising.

Cavani had lots of teams bidding but Lavezzi only had one. I couldn't bear the thought of letting a team get Lavezzi for the lowest price so I decided to bid for him. The other team saw my bid and re-bid later on.

But then I changed my mind as cavani is more likely to go up and was in higher demand so I changed my bid to him. The other clubs didn't re-bid so my bid got accepted for cavani pretty quickly.

I realised that Lavezzi wouldn't be accepted now until the next day, I had a chance to buy both! I rushed through a bunch of sales I'd been sitting on and as soon as cavani transfer completed I bid on Lavezzi and it was accepted a few hours later with me as the winner :D

Someone once gave me 72.9M + Casillas for Julio Cesar when they were both 95s.

It was almost the worst deal too because he originally offered me Casillas for Cesar straight up and I rejected it. He kept offering more money and I kept turning it down until it was too much to pass up. If I wasn't so ignorant about soccer at the time I would've accepted it right away and missed out on all that money or even worse I might be stuck with Cesar right now.

Someone once gave me 72.9M + Casillas for Julio Cesar when they were both 95s.

It was almost the worst deal too because he originally offered me Casillas for Cesar straight up and I rejected it. He kept offering more money and I kept turning it down until it was too much to pass up. If I wasn't so ignorant about soccer at the time I would've accepted it right away and missed out on all that money or even worse I might be stuck with Cesar right now.

How come I see people offering so much money? When I had a top team at a GW, my chairman won't ever let me offer so much for a player...

Recently...

In a Gold Championship

£14.0M and Morgan DE SANCTIS and Gökhan INLER to receive Manuel NEUER

In other championships - Player I bought first.

Benzema for 4m plus Dzeko (was a Man City fan)

Isco for Lindegarrd - I dont know why they accepted

How come I see people offering so much money? When I had a top team at a GW' date=' my chairman won't ever let me offer so much for a player...[/quote']

I agree mate,

There is not a chairman in the game who will allow a swap of two 95 rated Keepers and 70+million.

Took over RMD in new World Championship setup, had put Ricardo Carvalho on transfer list and got offered David Alaba for a swap deal, instant accept :D

Also Milan manager offered me Thiago Silva for Coentrao and Pepe, offered that to him now waiting him to accept :)

Took over RMD in new World Championship setup' date=' had put Ricardo Carvalho on transfer list and got offered David Alaba for a swap deal, instant accept :D

Also Milan manager offered me Thiago Silva for [b']Coentrao and Pepe[/b], offered that to him now waiting him to accept :)

I would rather have the side you are giving away:p

Got a good deal myself the other day, managed to sign Alonso(94) for Eriksen(89)+Pander(88).