Young Striker recommendation required?

Re: Young Striker recommendation required?

I'm looking for a striker ages 17/18 rating 82-85 who people reckon will be a star soon' date='I was thinking Vela a young Mexican striker and foti of Sampdoria? Which of these ya reckon are the best bet or is there someone else I should consider??[/quote']

Alexandre Pato, 80 rated, 17 years old, F

Giles Barnes, 84 rated, 18 years old, AM/F

James Vaughan, 84 rated, 18 years old, CF

Felipe Caicedo, 83 rated, 18 years old, CF

personally i rate vela quite highly. i dont really follow mexican football in general but do like to keep an eye on vela as he is actually arsenals players (just on loan till he gets a work permit. also like the look of pato and vaughan, as recommended by paul. stokes is another option, just depend on how much game time he will get at sunderland:)

Ya it would appear that Sunderland are gonna sign Dave Nugent' date='at present he is better than Stokes,as an Irishman though I would like Stokes,but I think it could take longer to develop.. Have Chelsea signed Pato??[/quote']

milan and chelsea are battling hard to sign pato for around £15m

Ya it would appear that Sunderland are gonna sign Dave Nugent' date='at present he is better than Stokes,as an Irishman though I would like Stokes,but I think it could take longer to develop.. Have Chelsea signed Pato??[/quote']

Devolope?

Stokes is class id pick Stokes ahead of Nugent he will be definatly better in the future

Nope. Id go with Pato coz he younger and IMO will be better by the age of' date=' say, 21.[/quote']

Pato is only one year younger.

Id go with Vela because he is getting more games than Pato ATM.

I dont know whats the matter with his work permit or something, but apparently he is a Chelsea player.

Vela ahead of Pato??

personally if u cn only afford one i would go for vela. like the guys said vela is getting games, pato is not established yet. pato is brimming with potential but until he gets a chance to play regularly u may be waiting a while for a large increase. go for vela:D

What are people's opinions of 23 year old Sampdoria centre forward Fabio Quagliarella?? Plus I f I where to go for him how much would I have to pay?? I was going to offer Mitea(5.1mill) in part exchange and my club message said that you would prob get Fabio for 9mill... Or should I be looking at someone else at a similar age and quality? (88)?

Sorry' date=' i have no idea about him, but just a quick word on the deal u were talking about making for him, jus remember u cant part-exchange wit unmanaged clubs no more![/quote']

wot do you mean about you cant part exchange since when:confused:

wot do you mean about you cant part exchange since when:confused:

You cannot part-exchange with unmanaged clubs. See this thread regarding new transfer system' date=' which if im not mistaken has already been implemented by now:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=10700[/url]

Well I'm torn between these stikers not all young but David Suazo' date='Eduardo Da Silva,Darren Bent and Rafael Sobis!! Not sure which one to go for,what you think? Myself I'm think Sobis who is 21 and has played for Brazil.[/quote']

I have Da Silva in a couple of teams and he is a regular for Croatia.B)

Nice choice to have.:D