EPL Players Shock

LilMarioXD

Joe Hart 91? Lol? He's England's #1 Manchester City are top of the league. Week in week out he puts in world class performances and not even a +1?

Modric was a real suprise, didn't expect him to rise at all. I can understand why he got an increase with Spurs doing well in the league.

Szczesny only an 88? He's #1 at Arsenal, he's not a reserve. Another real surpise there. De Gea an 89? He gets benched for the other GK because he's inconsitent yet he's higher than Szczesny?

What's your thoughts on the recent EPL ratings?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: EPL Players Shock

Rooney didn't rise

Of course he didn't, he hasn't been that good.

Surprised to see Modric rise, but I do understand and I'm happy as I have him in one of my teams :D

There seems to be some justice after all as RvP got a +1, now there's just Gomez left to rise..

Quite surprised to see De Gea and Cleverley didn't rise, expected them to bet a +1, but I can't complain as Kane, Welbeck, Pogba, Ramsey, Carroll, Kelly, Jenkinson, Jones, Frimpong and Herd all rose :)

Hmm oh and too bad Downing and Milner didn't get a rise, hope that'll happen somewhere this season.

Of course he didn't' date=' he hasn't been that good.

Surprised to see Modric rise, but I do understand and I'm happy as I have him in one of my teams :D

There seems to be some justice after all as RvP got a +1, now there's just Gomez left to rise..

Quite surprised to see De Gea and Cleverley didn't rise, expected them to bet a +1, but I can't complain as Kane, Welbeck, Pogba, Ramsey, Carroll, Kelly, Jenkinson, Jones, Frimpong and Herd all rose :)

Hmm oh and too bad Downing and Milner didn't get a rise, hope that'll happen somewhere this season.[/quote']

Impossible for Downing to get a rise....he did something good so far?nah...

Impossible for Downing to get a rise....he did something good so far?nah...

According to soccerway he's played over 1300 minutes for Liverpool so far and Liverpool are ranked 6th, if he keeps that up and Liverpool finish somewhere around spot 6/5 I don't see why he shouldn't be able to get a 90.

According to soccerway he's played over 1300 minutes for Liverpool so far and Liverpool are ranked 6th' date=' if he keeps that up and Liverpool finish somewhere around spot 6/5 I don't see why he shouldn't be able to get a 90.[/quote']

yea but to get a rise to 90 he must do something special not to get only min especially for a winger.In 1300 min he have 0 assists for a winger.+0 goals.

Krul not rising is ridiculous no doubt he should be 87 he's been amazing this season!

Givens drop to 88 is crazy!

Briggs to 82 the same as elliot Bennett.

Hart should be 92 no doubt!

I understand why they didn't rise junior holliet, blackburn have been awful.

Downings 89 is fair he's been average plus he's not in europe competitions.

To be fair all in all I'm highly disappointed with sm the last few days on the ratings front have been a complete mess.

Joe Hart did not increase ????? :eek: Is a very good joke !

Szcezny 88? :eek: Walcott not rise :rolleyes: Ashley Young not rise :eek:

Walcott has performed like a 90 player - no more no less.

Apart from a couple of good games earlier in the season Young has been average for Utd.

Szczesny - have to take into account the beginning of the season and his goals conceded, coupled with the fact that Arsenals start was atrocious.

I agree that a lot of the decisions on certain players is confusing, however it says the rating changes for England are still in progress so maybe we should give them a chance to see if they rise them next week instead? I would be surprised if they've finished England already.

Now you understand why people moan. Look at SM, they gave Neuer 93 for being at Bayern for just months and Hart has been playing for a while now and also with England and at a club that is top of the league. SM need to give Hart 92. What a joke.

On the other hand, im gutted I traded my Marcelo for Evra a year ago :( but cant argue with the drop.

Also chuffed at RvPs 94, at least they did something right with strikers.

DDG is 89 from his Atleti days where he, y'know, won the Europa League & European Super Cup. and then for Spain when he won the u21 Euros.

he's won more European Trophies by himself than Arsenal have as a club in their whole 125 year history. the big move should have bumped him up to 90 but he's made some fairly big mistakes, so staying at 89 is fair.

Hart doesn't deserve a rise. he's not that great. most of the goals they conceded in the CL were his fault. he parries the ball out into danger way too often. 91 is definitely fair.

Modric is amazing. 93 is definitely fair.

Cleverley has played about 5 games and been injured since then. alright United have been electric whenever he's been on the field but he's been injured so much you can't give him the rise. if he stays healthy & keeps playing like that he'll go up 3 next change.

Hoilet should have risen. 87 or 88. he's stupendous.

if anything, Evra should have dropped further. he's been shockingly bad on the defensive end for going on a year now. he can still get it done in attack, but every other winger is torching him now.

Ashley Young should have risen. he's been injured lately but he moved to a big club & started the season on FIRE. still, there are bigger problems for United in terms of lack of/too small risings (Carrick & Smalling, mostly, also Rooney kinda - and obv. Smalling & Jones' positions are wrong).

Archived