EPL Players Shock

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EPL Players Shock As usual SM have asked a cat what they should do for each player. They have yet to realise that cats don't watch football.

Re: EPL Players Shock Just to make a few points for those arguing Hart/Neuer. 1) Bayern are considered by many to be the 3rd best contender for the champions league this season behind Real and Bar

Re: EPL Players Shock

Like many have said' date=' looking at the last two, id say they are more likely to not qualify than they are to qualify. You cant predict this season but you can go off what has happened recently.[/b']

You two have already made your opinions more then clear and that's fine, I don't share them and that's also fine.

Now lets stop sidetracking the Topic of this thread.

You two have already made your opinions more then clear and that's fine' date=' I don't share them and that's also fine.

Now lets stop sidetracking the Topic of this thread.[/quote']

Are you asserting your authority on this matter? ;)

***SIDETRACK*** You all looking forward to the festivities tomorrow?

Shocked that Hart dint rise, along with Ashley Young, Lescott, Cleverly.

And Sczesny getting only a 88. I guess the only reason i can think of is their early season form.

Was quite shocked that Modric rose to 93 too but i guess might be their recent run of form. Im not complaining abt it though.

I just noticed another one...

...Maxi Rodriguez? Now 11 goals in 12 starts for Liverpool' date=' and downgraded by 1 to 89! What are they smoking, seriously??[/quote']

Yeh but this season he has only scored 2 goals and started 4 times in the EPL so you know thats not a lot of starts to get 90, couple that with Liverpool's position and its understandable.

Not to mention how Nani somehow rose to 93.

I'm a United fan, and he is certainly not worthy of a 93. He has a moment of magic and is absolutely nowhere for the next few games.

I'm a bit worried about the new way of changing ratings through Soccerwiki. Yes it seems quicker, but highly inconsistent.

I'm a United fan' date=' and he is certainly not worthy of a 93. He has a moment of magic and is absolutely nowhere for the next few games.

I'm a bit worried about the new way of changing ratings through Soccerwiki. Yes it seems quicker, but highly inconsistent.[/quote']

Nani deserves his 93 rating IMO. Was voted Utd's player of the season and is pivotal to our success. Utd's recent upturn in form is heavily linked with Nani's recent performances in which he has been a focal point.

When you compare him to Carrick and Fletch, then his 93 is more than deserved.

Yes, he can blow hot and cold...but the same can be said of every player.

I'm a United fan' date=' and he is certainly not worthy of a 93. He has a moment of magic and is absolutely nowhere for the next few games.

I'm a bit worried about the new way of changing ratings through Soccerwiki. Yes it seems quicker, but highly inconsistent.[/quote']

Agree with u. I'm a United fan too.

How the hell didn't Nani hit 94:confused:

RVP being the same as Busquets is a joke - RVP should have dropped 1/2 points tbh.

And Michel Vorm should be 91/92 - easily the best Keeper in Europe at present:(

And dont even get me started on Joe Hart - a GK who makes a max of around 2 saves a match if that - nowhere near enough to be 90/91. Needs to drop to around 85 as he isn't tested enough to be (rating-wise) better than Robert Green.

And finally Rooney not being 99 is a complete disgrace. Yeah Messi and Ronaldo score more goals but they play in an easy league.

Messi wouldn't be able to score a hat-trick away to Bolton on a cold Monday night - Rooney can.

No player in Europe (Demba Ba aside) should be rated higher than Rooney.

At least SoccerWiki will be able to use my suggestions in the future though -Shocking changes SM - sort it out!!!

Cue people's sarcasm detector being WAAAYYY off this morning ;-)

How the hell didn't Nani hit 94:confused:

RVP being the same as Busquets is a joke - RVP should have dropped 1/2 points tbh.

And Michel Vorm should be 91/92 - easily the best Keeper in Europe at present:(

And dont even get me started on Joe Hart - a GK who makes a max of around 2 saves a match if that - nowhere near enough to be 90/91. Needs to drop to around 85 as he isn't tested enough to be (rating-wise) better than Robert Green.

And finally Rooney not being 99 is a complete disgrace. Yeah Messi and Ronaldo score more goals but they play in an easy league.

Messi wouldn't be able to score a hat-trick away to Bolton on a cold Monday night - Rooney can.

No player in Europe (Demba Ba aside) should be rated higher than Rooney.

At least SoccerWiki will be able to use my suggestions in the future though -Shocking changes SM - sort it out!!!

Oh my days! :rolleyes:

Just to make a few points for those arguing Hart/Neuer.

1) Bayern are considered by many to be the 3rd best contender for the champions league this season behind Real and Barca

2) City are not in the Champions League anymore and Hart conceeded a hefty number of goals for a 92 rated keeper in the competition

3) Neuer and the Bayern defense set a record for most minutes without conceeding a goal this season across all competitions - this stat alone gives me good reason to give Neuer his rise.

4) Not to mention he has now CLEARLY beat Adler to be Germany's #1 and I should go further to state that Germany is the 2nd best team in the world imo behind Spain.

Taking that all into account and watching actual matches (where its clear Neuer is THE next great keeper in world football) I put him on par with the Casillas-es and Valdes-es of the goal keeping world. More importantly Gigi Buffon can no longer be considered a top tier keeper due to age and injuries and Chech has never been the same since his head injury. So as far as SM is concerened I dont see any other keepers worth of 93+ than Casillas, Valdes and Neuer off the top of my head, with the exception of Lloris who i think is good enough to get it but he wont be able to at Lyon

Guys, it's not really all due to SM anymore, now soccerwiki is determining the ratings in SM, although maybe SM has something to do with soccerwiki (if they do forgive me cause I'm new to the forum and don't kno much background info). But in any case, do people realize since the switch to the soccerwiki system that the submission of new players has completely freezed? And I think the changing from one league rating changes to another league has also frozen too! I like the idea of the soccerwiki voting and what not but I think it has just added a huge bureaucracy to the rate of change in data. Or was it like this before soccerwiki influence?

Little, insignificant epl rating suggestion: I felt like Kolarov should have been upgraded to 90. :P But what I wrote before this is what I worry more about atm