EPL Players Shock

LilMarioXD

Guest Blitzkrieg

Re: EPL Players Shock

Where were you all before? It's funny that this thread has 5 whole pages, when the biggest shocks haven't even been in England.

Gomez staying at 93, that was THE shocker. Number two beling to Soldado not rising.

Not rising Hart or De Gea belngs in the "harsh but certainly understandable" queue with the likes of Cavani, Hamsik, Hulk, Gameiro, and more.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on, De Gea doesn't deserve a rise yet. Only after Man United win their 20th title this season then he stands a chance for a 90. Being relegated to the bence for some matches behind Lindegaard does not reflect well. Whats more, he had a shaky start to life in England after moving to Manchester.

Come on' date=' De Gea doesn't deserve a rise yet. Only after Man United win their 20th title this season then he stands a chance for a 90. Being relegated to the bence for some matches behind Lindegaard does not reflect well. Whats more, he had a shaky start to life in England after moving to Manchester.[/quote']

De Gea more than deserved a 90 in the last changes, and it was shocking to deny it to him. He is a solid keeper, immense at shot stopping and distribution, and is playing for one of the world's biggest clubs - who just happen to be the champions of England - and are looking likelier to defend their title every day that passes. Considering United's average rating, and De Gea's sheer quality, he more than deserved a 90. He is the clear 1st choice keeper.

Hart Should of Rose IMO

Walcott is greater than a 90 IMO

and Although i dont think Rooney Should of Rose i think he is better than Ibrahimovic and Eto'o who are Rated higher :o

Modric 93.. was Expected really with all the Interest in the Summer and Tottenham performing fairly well

but i dont see why Evra dropped? he and Ashley Cole are the 2 greatest Left Backs in the world and theres nothing between them IMO :s

I Think Nani should be 94 but meh.

ALSO didnt Expect Cech to drop??

Come on' date=' De Gea doesn't deserve a rise yet. Only after Man United win their 20th title this season then he stands a chance for a 90. Being relegated to the bence for some matches behind Lindegaard does not reflect well. Whats more, he had a shaky start to life in England after moving to Manchester.[/quote']

de gea isnt being benched for the odd game because he isnt playing well, its to relieve some of the pressure placed on him. hes 21 years old, and first choice keeper at man utd. giving lindegaard the odd game keeps both happy and eases the burden on de gea.

hart should have rose, so should soldado, huntelaar and gomez. but they didnt.

modric i can understand, although it was unexpected, as if he didnt rise when spurs were beating both milans in europe then it wasnt expected now theyre out of europe at the group stage.

some players need to be given rises over time despite a sharp rise in form. no-one would complain if bale was 92 now, but wouldnt get a plus 2. same when players fall, fletcher dropped from 92 to 91, but if he was rated 90 before the changes he wouldnt have risen plus 1 to 91. so it needs to be over time. the likes of soldado and hart will get their rises in time.

Archived