W.C Forum Edition  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

was just wanting to test the waters and see what the interest levels are on starting up a new forum based, world championship (standard gameworld)

for two reasons really

1 all the top leagues have just been reviewed

and two the january transfer window

these two things and the fact that w.c 11111 is just enetering season 2 i think would make an ideal time to start up a new one

not really thinking of a set number as of yet but was reckoning best way to pick would be wait til the end of the transfer market shuts (end of january) then on that day say add an extra buffer of 20 gameworlds onto the most already listed gamenumber so everyone has a chance to figure out roughly when the gameworlds going to pop out, for reserving/opening second(s) team dash

Re: W.C Forum Edition

was just wanting to test the waters and see what the interest levels are on starting up a new forum based' date=' world championship (standard gameworld)

for two reasons really

1 all the top leagues have just been reviewed

and two the january transfer window

these two things and the fact that w.c 11111 is just enetering season 2 i think would make an ideal time to start up a new one

not really thinking of a set number as of yet but was reckoning best way to pick would be wait til the end of the transfer market shuts (end of january) then on that day say add an extra buffer of 20 gameworlds onto the most already listed gamenumber so everyone has a chance to figure out roughly when the gameworlds going to pop out, for reserving/opening second(s) team dash

[/font']

I would be Interested in this mate :)

Always mainly in English Championship Forum Filled set ups but it would be nice to have a change tbh.

I joined WC 11019 What was Forum Filled, Then Slowly managers quit and turned out Literally nobody at all Posted on the thread, I was in there with Palermo annd was top of the League, I decided see the season Out, Win the League if Possible, With it being dead I decided Continue, Get the Trophy in my Cabinet and left them by getting them into the Top Divison once the season was complete, Was nice of me really haha :D

Mind you there are two forum filled WC's in 10000 and 11111' date=' but I wouldn't mind one more. There is also[b'] some hype [/b]on the English Championship 10000 which might be forum filled :)

There is some hype but my Own Opinion is it wont be Filled with Forumers, It will be a bit of a 'Fail' I think, Theres only 113 EC'S until it opens, Say A EC Opens every half an Hour like I think they have been doing theres 48 a day, Meaning it could open in less than 3 days :confused:, If so theres no Chance of it being a Success.

Back on Topic, I think Another Forum Filled World Championship would be brillant if we can get all the Good forumers in, I no theres quite a lot of people who dont like WC'S As much as EC'S, But I think if we get it filled would be brillant :)

Interested, any gameworld which is filled or almost filled is a fun gameworld. :D

You mentioned Jan windows, am I right to say this will be made only in early February? I don't think the ID number is that important as long as the peeps remain active and the gameworld is fair.

As for the clubs, how about the host randomising using random.org who gets what club? Then allow a day to see if anyone wants to swap clubs. Team dashing is bad for health, lol. Not everyone can be online at a specific time to camp.

just wanna make everyone/anyone aware who posted on this thread kopstar has already started to put down the foundations to a world championship with pretty much the same timescale on wanting to make it

so all gameworld related stuff will be moved over on to that thread makes everything a but neater

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=108127