Künstlername JoGo

Geburtsdatum 25.11.1998

Jahrgang 1998

Grösse 164

Nationalität Deutschland, Griechenland

Position Mittelfeld

Verein FC Barcelona

A-Nationalspieler nein

03.08.2007: In der Saison 2006/2007 erzielte Georgios Spanoudakis 132 Tore. Georgios Spanoudakis spielt in der Jugend der SG Eintracht Frankfurt.

07.2008: Best Player in Read Madrid Fundacion World Cup 2008.

08.2008: In der Saison 2007/2008 erzielte Georgios Spanoudakis 151 Tore

09.02.2009: Georgios Spanoudakis hat eine Einladung von Benfica Lissabon erhalten.

21.02.2009: Best Player Mc Donald's Cup 2009 in Weil.

17.03.2009: Georgios Spanoudakis hat eine Einladung des Chelsea FC erhalten.

05.2009 - Best Player Schulcup 2009 Kreis Groß Gerau

06.2009 - Best Player Jens Kolte Cup 2009 in Dessau

08.2009: In der Saison 2008/2009 erzielte Georgios Spanoudakis 156 Tore.

08.2009: Georgios Spanoudakis hat eine Einladung des FC Barcelona erhalten.

Re: Georgios Spanoudakis (JoGo)

Lol me too can't understand german :) , but i know few things for him , he's a greek player currently playing for a youth team of barca ,as they say he's the best attacking player they have under 16 ,he seems a lot like messi .at 3/4 years when they added him at db we are going to buy :)

Lol me too can't understand german :) ' date=' but i know few things for him , he's a greek player currently playing for a youth team of barca ,as they say he's the best attacking player they have under 16 ,he seems a lot like messi .at 3/4 years when they added him at db we are going to buy :)[/quote']

Cheers for translating for us :) Really?! A Greek with that much talent, that's unheard of! :)

Cheers for translating for us :) Really?! A Greek with that much talent' date=' that's unheard of! :)[/quote']

haha first time i saw your post i said not to make a comment....but you(england)( with the super players and the amazing roster) were have you been in 2004 ??:P

haha first time i saw your post i said not to make a comment....but you(england)( with the super players and the amazing roster) were have you been in 2004 ??:P

How many Greek players have been nominated for World or European Player of the Year....let alone won the award?

There are very talented players everywere around the earth.But only a few of them are promoted.You have to admit its VERY hard for players from countries of Europe other than England,Spain,Italy,Germany or France to become a super player.But you can't say they are not talented.

How many Greek players have been nominated for World or European Player of the Year....let alone won the award?

still didnt answer my question.... if you answer i will answer yours too ;)

There are very talented players everywere around the earth.But only a few of them are promoted.You have to admit its VERY hard for players from countries of Europe other than England' date='Spain,Italy,Germany or France to become a super player.[b']But you can't say they are not talented[/b].

My comment was in reference to the Messi comparison, no player is that talented!

And again...how many Greek players are recognised as top players? If they are good enough (regardless of nationality) then they will be snapped up by Europe's Elite. The fact of the matter is that Greece doesn't produce any World Class footballers.

You can't argue with the facts, it's the same for Italians and Cricket :)

What about 2004? Was a world class Greek footballer born or something?!

If you're talking about Greece winning the Euro's, what on earth has that got to do with this discussion?!

I'm talking about Greece producing world class talent. You can talk about a 'team' without any world class players somehow managing to win a competition by some miracle but that's not what I'm discussing.

What about 2004? Was a world class Greek footballer born or something?!

If you're talking about Greece winning the Euro's' date=' what on earth has that got to do with this discussion?!

I'm talking about Greece producing world class talent. You can talk about a 'team' without any world class players somehow managing to win a competition by some miracle but that's not what I'm discussing.[/quote']

First of all it was no miracle....it was not a single game to be a miracle and the team from then till now plays in all big competitions...we were from the first that past the group stages(i talk for now)....and i never said we have a world class player....but it was your ironic comment i didnt like....so i replied to you with an ironic comment...why didnt all those world class players win the EURO...i dont remember you winning something....that doesnt mean that we have better players ot better team than you.But keep lower profile

First of all it was no miracle....it was not a single game to be a miracle and the team from then till now plays in all big competitions...we were from the first that past the group stages(i talk for now)....and i never said we have a world class player....but it was your ironic comment i didnt like....so i replied to you with an ironic comment...why didnt all those world class players win the EURO...i dont remember you winning something....that doesnt mean that we have better players ot better team than you.But keep lower profile

Why was my comment about the lack of world class players from Greece ironic? What's so ironic about it? It's factual and you can't argue with facts...

And I'm fairly confident, if not absolutely certain that Greece will never win a major competition again

Playing in big competitions is one thing, being in it to win it is another, Greece do not fall into the category in which they will challenge for honours.

You've moved off topic from my original comment, I said I wasn't discussing Greece as a team, yet you continue with the team discussion.

My original comment is....it is unheard of for Greece to produce such a talent in the same bracket as Messi. I could say the same for England, Italy, Holland etc.. So don't take offence as you're taking it way out of context!!

Why was my comment about the lack of world class players from Greece ironic? What's so ironic about it? It's factual and you can't argue with facts...

And I'm fairly confident' date=' if not absolutely certain [b']that Greece will never win a major competition again[/b]

Wish that for you too....

love that arguments :) but we are in the wrong section guys , personally i think that dancpoli is right , that greece never had a top player although we have some very good players especially defenders (underrated i would say) , as for the english NT simple sucks although they have some fantastic players ,that hapens because when we are talking about NT there is more thatn the talent .

Just been reading this argument but I have to admit Greece never really produce anything really special. They may have had a few good players in 2004 but they never really had a massive player. I think you should stop the fight because it is off the subject though :o.

I tend not to get over excited about Barca youth they usual become rejects and don't become very big. Of course that doesn't happen to every player but I hope this guy end up at a good club in the future.