Spanish Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Spanish Championship 7046 Took Deportivo matey.

Re: Spanish Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: Spanish Championship 7046 Discussion Thread CD Alcoyano confirm new boss! Today CD Alcoyano have confirmed that Willy Wonka as there new manager. The chairman has given them 11.7m to spend

CD Alcoyano confirm new boss!

Alcoia.jpg

Today CD Alcoyano have confirmed that Willy Wonka as there new manager. The chairman has given them 11.7m to spend on bringing future stars into the club. Willy Wonka has signed a 4 year deal with the club and I hope to achieve great success.

CD Alcoyano's boss Willy Wonka has already confirmed the club have managed to loan in Barba Osmar, Jose Picon and Andy Polo all from Racing Santander. I would just like to owe a many thanks to there manager for allowing me to bring in these players to cover my vital positions.

37.%20Jos%C3%A9%20Pic%C3%B3n.jpg

Jose Picon

o_o_barba_osmar_barba-1964793.jpg

Barba Osmar

Andy-Polo-3.jpg

Andy Polo

Now ever one is in place perhaps we can see a few names available for loan?..poor little Numanica - no players :(..no money :(...no hope :(

Trouble is most of the managers at big clubs who can do loans are non-active non-forumers. I reckon we need to get that dead wood replaced before we can get help to the little guys...

Now ever one is in place perhaps we can see a few names available for loan?..poor little Numanica - no players :(..no money :(...no hope :(

Don't have much but if you're happy with 75-78 rated players, you can bid on the guys from Cordoba.

4-0 win over Alcorcon --> top of league for now :)