EC 10000 - Match Reports/Transfers Thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 10000 - Match Reports/Transfers Thread Sky Sports Goal Centre 1: Newcastle 1-0 Wigan O.Giroud 5: Blackburn 1-0 Liverpool J.Garcia 6: Fulham 1-0 Wolves C.Chivu 7: Aston Villa 1-0 Swansea

Re: EC 10000 - Match Reports/Transfers Thread Official: Villa Complete Caceres Signing Villa have completed the signing of versatile Uruguayan defender Martin Caceres on a four-and-a-half yea

Re: EC 10000 - Match Reports/Transfers Thread SEAGULLS ENTER THE MARKET. Brighton have finally entered the market a week after everyone else after it was announced that TROCHOWSKI, ELISEU, Toni

Re: EC 10000 - Match Reports/Transfers Thread

SouthamptonLogo.png

Redknapp-switched-from-Pompey-to-Southampton-and-back-again.jpg

New Manager Takes Time Out To Talk To Press On New Role In Championship

Southampton Name New Coach On Five Year Deal

Yesterday afternoon N'Power Championship outfits Southampton signed young English manager Mattuie Beckett on a five year contract. The deal will see the young coach come home after he had a spell in the MLS with New York Red Bulls (GC38). The coach has said he is not here for the cash that he is getting payed but too take this team back too the EPL. The coach is on a contract for five years worth a reported £7,500 a week and fans are asking were have we got the money to fund a manager like this. The fans have been checking up on websites to find out more about this coach and he is un none here in England. But many will know him for the 11 cups he has won over sea. He has won the league in Germany, Brazil and USA. He has said he hopes to make a impact here, and will do all he can to make this one of the best teams in English footbll.

Scott_Parker_2054584c.jpg

Hammer Fans Not Happy With The News Scott Parker Is Back In The Championship

Parker Leaves Tottenham For First Team Football

In every team is a star, Manchester United have Wayne Rooney, Arsenal have Robbin Van Persie, Chelsea have John Terry, Liverpool have Steven Gerrard, Tottenham had Scott Parker but the 31 year old has shocked all of the Championship by moving to the Saints on a four year deal. It is reported the deal has seen 11 million head to the North London side, and young English manager Mattuie Beckett has said he has pulled off a top signing here. Scott is one of the best in his role, we was looking for a player to lead this team and this is it. He is a England star who has the chance of becoming one of the best, yes he is 31 and that seems old but he has it in him to beat players ten years younger then him. I have not seen a player with more of a work rate then Scott and we are happy with the price we have had too pay to sign him. Parker has also taken time out too wright on his twitter blog, I am sorry too all the fans who may be shock by this news, I am ever ageing and needs first team football. To be at a team with a great background is all too known for me, I can not wait to play West Ham this season and get too see some old names, I am sorry to all but this was the best move for me.

ytS61ZF2k2M&feature

This Is What The Saints Have Payed For!

Beckett Says Star Will Be Key Here

Manchester City begin a new reign of dominance

bedlqs.jpg

The bigwigs behind Manchester City have decided it is time Manchester City asserted their financial dominance over the Premier League. They have appointed Will Trafford as the new man in charge and have immediately shown their intentions handing him a large transfer kitty, they have also advised him to get rid of all the 'dead wood' at the Ethiad stadium.

Will Trafford had this to say:

I am delighted to have been given this opportunity and hope to repay the trust that i have been shown. I am looking to make one or two marquee signings and then put my faith in the talented youth of this generation. Attack is the best form of defence and this is where we will focus our spending. Cutting the opponents out in the midfield is vital, as is a lightning counter attack. A new era has begun.

lrg_Brentford_FC.gif

JACK CORK SIGNS!

0,,10280~9779952,00.jpg

Brentford are delighted to announce the signing of former England Under-21 international Jack Cork.

The club's first addition of the summer signals the ambition to compete in this division, with Brentford beating a number of clubs from both the Premier League and the Championship to the midfielder's signature.

22 year-old Cork joins for an undisclosed fee from the Championship giants.

Jack is a midfielder by trade, but is also versatile enough to play in defence which he showed at the recent England Under-21s fixture at St. Mary's where he featured at right back as the Three Lions kept a clean sheet against their Norwegian counterparts.

Cork has been a Chelsea player since the age of 9 where he has captained both the Under-18s and reserves sides at Stamford Bridge. He has represented England at every youth level from Under-16 to Under-21, and has on occasion also been captain.

His father is former Wimbledon and Sheffield United striker Alan Cork, who played professionally from the late seventies to the early nineties predominantly in English football.

Having played for numerous clubs in the Championship on a loan basis, Jack has now decided that St. Mary's is the best place to call home for his blossoming career for the next four years, during which time he aims to return to the Premier League.

Jack Cork said of the move:

"I'm excited really. It all started to happen this morning, I came down and met the Chairman and the Manager today and I'm really happy to get it sorted. This is a big part of my life now in moving away from Chelsea and to feel part of a club like I do here is really nice.

"It was a massive decision to make. I had another year left at Chelsea, but I've been wanting to get away for a while and have been waiting for the right move to present itself. The chance to come to Brentford came along, and having known the manager and having been here before and knowing some of the guys, it just felt like it was the right move for me.

"There were other teams in for me but this always felt like the right option because this Club is really going places and heading in the right direction, so I'm delighted to be here and can't wait for the season to start."

SouthamptonLogo.png

article-0-0DAA233A00000578-753_468x286-285x174.jpg

New Manager Signing Top England DM

Manchester City Says Owen Was Sold From Start

The worlds most powefull team, Manchester City have today come to a deal with Southampton over the contract of Owen Hargreaves. The 30 year old has played 183 games for three teams, spanning from 2001 - 2011. The star will be costing the championship side four and a half million, the star hs said he is not happy with being a sub here and he now hopes to make a impact beside Scott Parker. This will be Southampton's second signing and coach Beckett has said he hopes the duo will live up too what he hopes from them. The reason Owen is signing is because Jack is leaving, we rate Jack real high but Owen is a world best he has been off form, but after having a medical here late last night we was soon too come to a deal, I see him as a top player here and we hope he can help us up the league table.

varane-medical.jpg?w=490

Star Having Medical With Five Teams, But Were Will He End Up

Star Will Be Coming To England From Madrid But Were!

bedlqs.jpg

Manchester City boss Will Trafford is outraged at the recent words of Owen Hargreaves on his move to Southampton.

He said this:

Owen is a terrible player, he couldn't even keep up with the kids at playtime. For him to suggest he would have been on the bench is scandalous. I wouldn't even let him play for Dover Athletic let alone Manchester City. Hopefully we meet Southampton in a cup or friendly so we can show him just how real men play football!

C_67_article_2096408_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg?17%2F07%2F2011%2014%3A10%3A22%3A105

Reading sign Future Brazilian Number 1!

Today the new Reading manager,Harry Baskara, had announced the signing of future star Cabral Rafael.The keeper agreed to join on the fee said to be worth around 4 million pounds as well as that previous number 1 Adam Federici going the other way.

Crowds had swarmed around when the Keeper arrived for his medical with loads of people before security was called after the crowd of reporters had delayed the medical it self.

610x.jpg

As soon as the medical was over the Manager was keen to announce his new signing.

Rafael was happy to share his joy of joining the Divison 2 side.

I am pleased to get this chance and play English football. This is a real challenger for me as I have never done something like this. I will miss Santos very much but I know the chance of playing for such a great league was too much to deny. The fans looked really pleased about me joining and I hope I can repay them in the future!

The Manager also had a few words to say.

Rafael is certainly a great player and it is great to see him as my first signing. I know he is up for a good challenge and I hope not to disappoint him.

He will certainly be key for our promotion chances this season.

new2.jpg

Official: Kai Appointed Manager of Aston Villa

Kai also known as 'The Kaito' has been confirmed as

the new manager of Aston Villa. Khai, took over at the

Villa Park after the shock resignation of former

boss on Tuesday.

"I'm delighted about the prospect of being Aston Villa manager.

It is a great legacy that former manager has left and it is

my job now to carry that forward."

tom_cruise_0706.jpg

| Villa here i come ! |

The Malaysian tactician, who officially announced as a new coach

at Villa Park in December 2011, added

"It took me one second to decide to accept the job after

it was offered to me."

Kai has defined Villa's ambitions for the season by revealing

he would end up dissatisfied if the club did not regain the

top four finish.

"I wouldn’t be satisfied if we don’t make it into top four

this season. "

The tactician genius acts quickly in the transfer

Market with German young goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler

and Jonjo Shelvey have agreed to join the club

for undisclosed fee. Khai is looking forward to bring

more new faces to his side.

"We have an agreement with Liverpool [about Shelvey].

We are pleased with the deal. Jonjo [shelvey] is a good

young player. It is important for him to get regular time

on the pitch, and he knows that it is impossible

at Liverpool.

2653146650-soccer-uefa-europa-league-group-k-liverpool-v-napoli-anfield.jpg

| Good by Anfield |

Related Link

Team

Aston Villa

Liverpool

Hannover

Player

Jonjo Shelvey

Ron-Robert Zieler

SouthamptonLogo.png

raphaelvaranelensheadere20110627_275x155.jpg

He Has Joined As We Said He Would!

Manager Welcomes 18 Year Old To Championship

Today Southampton have welcomed French 18 year old Raphael Varane on a two year deal. The Real Madrid star came in with Radhi Jaidi and Jos Hooiveld with five million also switching hands. The French supper youth, was getting tracked by five more teams, and Beckett has said he had too work all he could too get the young star under his wing. He has said he will not be sold this season, he means too mutch too this team, we needed a player like this and he will be a key player too our push too get back too the EPL.

Owen-Hargreaves-of-Manche-007.jpg

Star Hits Out After Signing Two Year Deal With Southampton

Owen Is Happy To Be Under Beckett's Wing

Today Owen Hargreaves has signed a two year deal with Southampton. The star aged 30 has said he was happy too be out of hell at Manchester City, there coach dose not no anything about football, he thinks selling all the long term hope is good, well I was happy to join a manager who has won 11 cups in the past few seasons. Southampton are going to be a big team in years to come, and I am happy to be a part of Beckett's squad, he can make me a good player again and too be beside English team mate Scott Parker is 10x better. I can not wait too get out on the fild and playing, and hope my EPL experiance will help me long term.

Arsenals-Sol-Campbell-001.jpg

Southampton Couach Is Too Welcome A Sol Of A Coach Too His Back Room Staff!

Sol Set Too Be Beckett's Number Two

Today Sol Campbell is under going talks to become a player coach at Southampton, it is known the 37 year old is expected to become the number two for Beckett's club but will also have a player role at the squad. The ex Tottenham and Arsenal star has one heck of a background said Beckett too press and we are happy to be welcoming him too our squad. Yes he is not a long term player but is a long term coach, he got hold of me asking me if he could come in for talks and we are happy to hand him a contract. We are paying just under one million in fees too bring him in but he will be a good coach here long term.

Leeds United's top signings

German, Dutch and Spanish invasion

Leeds United were once up there in the top flight of English football sitting comfortably at the top of the table, their risky appointment of a rookie manager may be the thing that gets them back to premier league football.

The new gaffer has aimed to achieve this by bringing in many foreign players with links to mainly German, Dutch and Spanish players.

Kyle-Walker-005.jpg

The Leeds gaffer has announced the new signing of Spurs' star Kyle Walker, and plans reveal that Walker will be the only English player left in the squad once transfers have been completed.

Leeds have signed many big names so far:

35235_1321746030.jpg

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel will be playing an imperative role for Leeds United this season, he will be the only striker up front and will look to play the target man role.

15282_1314639187.jpg

Erik Pieters was signed from PSV to support offensive play on the flanks on the left side while also carrying out defensive roles. The new Leeds manager has emphasised the importance of the full-back role in his tactics and have therefore signed two top full-backs with Kyle Walker on the other flank

48297_1320115357.jpg

Julian Draxler will only improve as time passes. The German youth international will lead the flanks with Ola John on the other side. He will also look to play the ball inwards to the attacking mid, who has not signed by Leeds United yet, although, talks are in with Dortmund star Kagawa.

43318_1316745412.jpg

Stefan De Vrij will play as a centre-half for Leeds ahead of Oliver Baumann. A solid defender and an absolute rock at the centre. One to look out for and a catalyst to the future of Leeds United.

BOLTON.jpg

Bolton Fans will be happy after new manger secured the signing of 8 new faces. It is believe that New manager Jordan is looking to change the veteran players into younger talent.

Many Fans will be shocked after seeing Barca up and coming star Thiago and Real Madrid player Sahin joining their team. Some fans are happy with what jordan progress and hope he will continue the good job.

4708.jpg

Bolton Captain Gary Cahill will be staying in the club for at least a season.And Jordan expect Bolton to get in top 10 for this season.

322px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

New manager Tim Klein said in his first interview that he would totally revamp the Gunners, and he has fulfilled his promise. Arsenal have bought 8 new players, and 13 other players have departed the club, not including loan deals. The most surprising move was possibly the player-for-player swap that saw Robin Van Persie depart to Real Madrid in exchange for Gonzalo Higuain.

SIGNINGS

250px-Alexandre_Pato_Real_Madrid-Milan.jpg

Alexandre Pato was involved in a deal that sent Abou Diaby and Andrey Arshavin to Milan. Pato will assume the role of the second striker playing alongside superstar Gonzalo Higuain.

toni-kroos-01.jpg

Toni Kroos was bought for 20 million pounds and Chu Young Park. By far the biggest signing for Arsenal this year, Kroos is expected to mature into the leader of this youthful Arsenal squad. Arsenal's manager stated before the season that the main goal was to replace faces like Nasri and Fabregas with another young playmaker.

Gonzalo-Higua%C3%ADn1.jpg

Higuain was purchased from Real Madrid and is meant to assume the role of the target man and playmaker for Arsenal. He figures to help teach the younger Alex Pato all that he can in order to make a devastating strike partnership.

Mats%2BHummels.jpg

Hummels was purchased from Borussia Dortmund for Per Mertesacker and 13 million pounds. The main goal in the offseason was to totally rebuild what Klein called, "Aging and weak." The only two defenders kept were Bacary Sagna and Thomas Vermaelen. Hummels is the new key to the defense, and should be an anchor in the back.

Simon-Kjaer.jpg

o_boca_juniors_futbol_internacional-2936841.jpg

Simon Kjaer (top) and Daniel Schwaab (bottom) are the two other young defenders that Arsenal have signed. They figure to be the two main backups for the defense and will get time in both league and cup games this year. In order to get these two, Arsenal gave up Johan Djourou, Ignasi Miquel, Sebastien Squillaci, and Laurent Koscielny.

alan-dzagoev.jpg

Alan Dzagoev was acquired in exchange for Marouane Chamakh and Lukasz Fabianski. Dzagoev's purchase should bolster Arsenal's midfield and give them an extra boost off the bench.

FrancoZuculini_1572244.jpg

Zuculini was purchased from Hoffenheim for Tomas Rosicky and Rhys Murphy. Zuculini is yet another backup who has a bright future and was purchased solely to replace the aging Rosicky in midfield.

New manager takes over Kidderminster Harriers

kidderminster-harriers.gif

Today Richard Smith signed a deal to become the new manager of Kidderminster Harriers. The chairman has given the unexperienced manager £2.2m to spend on revamping his squad and he intends to do so. Hopefully we can have some players walking through our door in the coming seasons.

kidderminster-harriers.gif

Holland Takes Stoke City Hotseat

200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png

Yesterday Stephen Holland took over at Stoke City the former of Chelsea said he wanted a team which would help give the challenge of keeping him stay managing after a Difficult. Stoke City was founded in 1863. Its the second oldest club in the world behind Notts County. Stoke City have been in the premier league for the last three years since being promted. Stephen Holland would be the 41st to manage Stoke City. Holland said this

Im very happy to take over the club which should be a nice challenge and i hope to get them into Europe. It will be difficut in this Game World but i think its possible we've got a great bunch of lads and we should do we'll. I have thought about quitting mangering after a streesful period but I have decided to stick on with Stoke City i also the Fans will welcome me to the club.

everton-logo1.jpg

Everton Appointed Hot Malaysian Manager

Everton confirmed the appointment of Shahir as their new manager this morning, and immediately outlined their expectation of adding the Premier League titles and add more depth to the squad.

taylor-lautner-200x300.jpg

|Shahir: Title Will Be Mine|

On a club statement, Everton boldly declared their confidence that Shahir would lead them to “greater success in major domestic and European competitions”.

Malaysian tactician Shahir,,Won UEFA Champions League:2006; Spanish Primera Division:2009, 2010, 2011; Spanish Cup:2009; Spanish Super Cup: 2009;European Super Cup: 2009 And Club World Cup: 2009 during his spell at Barcelona. Everton did not take long to confirm the news that SunSport exclusively revealed this morning.

Everton Chairman said: "Shahir is a hugely experienced manager with a proven track record of winning trophies and championships.

"His experience and track record speak for themselves.

"My hope is that our incredible fans will join us in welcoming Shahir to the football club."

David Moyes has retired last week told that Shahir is the right man for his replacement.

“He is young and great manager. I don’t have much to speak but look at how Barca doing under him.I believed Shahir will doing fine under him. He is a friend to a player. Good luck”

everton-logo1.jpg

Brazilian Duo Move To Everton

After appointment of handsome Malaysian,Shahir,Everton reacts quickly to bring in big name likes ROBINHO and NEYMAR. Both players are in the Brazil International and Shahir looks to make it wonderful football in Everton with more and more Sambas to come.

235073053-brazilian-soccer-players-neymar-robinho-attend-training-session-los-cardales.jpg

Shahir:

“I will put Pep Guardiola as my idol. He is wonderful manager with and win so many title in a short time.The capture of Neymar is very good move for us or even English Football.Neymar has been linked with Real Madrid and Barca and it is a big feeling to be able to get him.

Robinho also has become our new player.Yes,he has failed before in City but I promise he will doing good under me.Im not a kind of City that buying the star and ruined them.Yes,City,United,Liverpool and Arsenal got more chance of winning title but I cant see why se cant do the same. City is too selfish,Man United has lost Ferguson ,Chelsea are too old to playing football and Liverpool is a dead wood.”

“My aim is to work , to show the fans how hard I am ready to work. I want to put in lots of effort, to show people my capabilities.

First of all I want to try to play as many games as possible and help wins the title.

"My ambitions for the future are to do my very best for Everton, to try to learn more about English football and to become a champion."I believed in Shahir.That’s why I come here. With that handsome face,I believed he can make the title ours.”Neymar said

Robinho told the press,”Joining Everton is a good move for me. I cant wait for the season to start. It is a good news when playing with Neymar in the same team. I promise to do my best.Many people said that Everton appointed Shahir just because to attract girls but I don’t think so.Shahir is a good tactician and I believed in him. “

taylor-lautner-today-09212011-04-200x300.jpg

|Good Signing For Us|

SouthamptonLogo.png

Hamit-Altintop-who-is-joi-005.jpg

Real Madrid Star Under Going Medical With Championship Out Fits Southampton

Southampton Splashing Cash On 29 Year Old

Today Spanish power house Real Madrid have come to a deal with N'Power Championship out fits, Southampton for the contract of Hamit Altintop. The Turkish NT star who can play on the right or center of the midfield has said he is happy to be joining a team on the up, he has seen some good names come in over the past day and he wants to be a part of the big look for the Saints. This deal will see the Turk join ex French team mate Varane at the cost of four million, manager Mattuie Beckett has said this will not be the last signing but him, Hargreaves and Parker will be the key role in the squad, we just hope the trio can do there job setting up the likes of Rickie Lambert.

lrg_Brentford_FC.gif

BRENTFORD APPOINT WISE AS NO.2

Dennis-Wise-001.jpg

Today Dennis Wise is under going talks to become the assistant manager at Brentford, it is known the 45 year old is expected to become the number two for Chettle's club but will also have a player role at the squad. The ex Chelsea star has one heck of a background said Chettle too press and we are happy to be welcoming him too our squad. He is a long term coach, he got hold of me asking me if he could come in for talks and we are happy to hand him a contract. We are paying just under one million in fees too bring him in but he will be a good coach here long term.

CHETTLE SECURES 4 NEW SIGNINGS.

17409_1306628170.jpg10121_1312910498.jpg43291_1270559909.jpg41162_1321070369.jpg

The offer for Lasse SOBIECH of Borussia Dortmund from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Giulio DONATI of Internazionale from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Álvaro ORTIZ of Toluca from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Federico GERARDI of Udinese from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

C_67_article_2096408_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg?17%2F07%2F2011%2014%3A10%3A22%3A105

Reading Manager Talks About Transfers

Today we met up with Reading manager Harry Baskara as he talks about his 3 new signings and his future transfer plans.

Marc Janko

340x.jpg

I was always thinking of buying Marc.He's scored 18 goals this season which is a great achievement, he's a striker we could certainly use. He's also quite tall which we can use to our advantage. It's great to see him here.

Paulo Machado

paulo-machado.jpg

Very versatile Midfielder I knew he was right for us. He can play anywhere in the Midfield and I think that is important. We need players who can play well in many positions and he can do that.

Maurizio Domizzi

Udinese+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+UEFA+Cup+6xGWIjA2-TGl.jpg

We need an experience Center Back to help lead the team. He will offer crunching tackles and reckless battles. If it pays off he'll be one of the best Center Backs in Division 2!

We then went on to ask him about future plans transfer wise.

I've still got money to spend and I will certainly use it. I want to prove to the fans that we can push for a good finish at the end of the season. I won't revel who I will buy yet but I certainly look forward to see a new faces around here.

Reading have a friendly tonight against Liverpool and it's reported that all 3 players will be playing and we will give you the news as soon as the game is over.

This is Reading TV, reporting live from some random place?

READING 2- 2 LIVERPOOL

J.KEBE 5

M.JANKO 29

S.DOUMBIA 22 (pen)

J.CARRAGHER 48

Today it was Harry Baskara's debut as manager as he looked to earn a draw against Liverpool.Reading kept most of the Possession. They also made a total of 13 shots compared to Liverpool's 6.

The game started with a cross which was headed by Jimmy Kebe into the net.

Louis Suarez then was booked after a foul in the 11th Minute.

Just 11 minutes later a penalty was given to Liverpool which Doumbia striked nicely into the net. It wasn't long until new signing Marc Janko headed a powerful shot past the keeper. Half time it was looking good with a 2-1 lead. It only took 3 mins after the break for Jamie Carragher to keep the hopes up for the Liverpool fans. Powefully efforts from both teams the teams end up with a draw.

This is what the Reading Manager said:

I'm happy with this result we worked hard and gave the fans something out of it. Liverpool are indeed a good side. The players were really looking forward to playing at such an amazing stadium and you could see it from the performance. It may have not been a win but we will take it from here and hope to improve.

SouthamptonLogo.png

638075-7753054-317-238.jpg

Do Not Change Your Sets You Are Reading Right

Today Southampton scouts have come to a deal with Barcelona for high rated DM/CB Javier Mascherano. The Argentina 27 year old is expected to want around 60-70K a week to join the club, the Spanish champions have made some big changes this season but a team who is expected to get relagated will have a lot too offer too there league. Manager Mattuie Beckett has said this is one heck of a deal for us, Javier will be a top name here and we yes may sell him but this can only mean good things for our team. Fox who is rated at six million and Chaplow who has a value of just under three will be leaving with a fee of just under 3.7 million. We are real happy to be signing a player like this he will light up the championship and bring in a star name to our league. I can only hope that the fans get were I am coming from we needed a star now and now have one.

Leeds win the race for Brazilian wonderkid Ganso

Paulo-Henrique-Ganso-11.jpg

Leeds have snapped up Brazlian starlet Ganso despite interest from big names such as City, Arsenal and Aston Villa. Ganso will lead Leeds' attack with support from new signings Rasmus Elm and Jose Campana behind him. The Leeds gaffer has expressed that Ganso will take up an imperative role in his tactics as the playmaker trying to set up Ricky Van Wolfswinkel.

Ganso has expalined his shocking decision to join the npopower championship as a 'fear of lack of game time' and feels that a championship side such as Leeds is 'ideal' for the young playmaker. He has also expressed a desire to stay with Leeds in the long run.

Ganso's signing is not to be eclipsed by another star signing for Leeds:

13151_1251293262.jpg

Rasmus Elm was also snapped up despite interest from Crystal Palace. The young Sweede will play alongside Campana and behind the three attacking midfielders of Ganso, Draxler and Ola John.

Rasmus Elm was also rumoured to move to Old Trafford, Goodison Park or White Hart Lane in the summer transfer window but no moves were made. Elm believes the english pyramid is the 'top level of football'.

SouthamptonLogo.png

rickie-lambert_2060413c.jpg

Saints Hit Man Hit With Fresh Contract

It is late in too the night, and the first day of 2012 but Southampton fans could not be more happy with there new year gift from there new gafa. Star hit man Rickie Lambet has signed a fresh five year deal with the new boys in the Championship. The 29 year old is nothing too be larthed at, he has netted near 20 goals a season since joining the Saints and has hit 17 goals last season (Real Life Stats) the English hit man has been rummered to be wanted by two clubs. Manager Beckett has set press right in saying, the 29 year old will not leave any time soon there is more chance of Messi joining us then Rickie leaving. Yes we have two up front cash offers to test me but he is not in a rush to leave this fresh deal has shown that, I just hope this news will let the fans of the club know we are not in a rush too sell our main players.

solcampbell2309-415.jpg

Sol Reporting Back To Beckett After Training

A player with 489 games too his name, with the likes of Arsenal, Newcastle, Tottenham, Portsmouth and even Notts County has signed a four year contract as a player coach for Southampton. The name is Sol Campbell the ex EPL star has said he is very happy to be a part of the Saints new look and yes he may not touch a ball all season he is lerning his new role well as Beckett's number two. The English 37 year old turns 38 next September but he has said he has the fan base and he did not come back just too bench worm he is here to make this a better squad over all. Last in too the night the player coach has been training with Raphael Varane who joined from Real Madrid this week on a two year deal. The player coach has said the 18 year old has a bright spark about him, he is a lot like William Gallas at that age and this can only mean good things, William went on too play 281 caps for the likes of Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea. The French 34 year old is still staring for Tottenham on a five year deal, and player coach Campbell has said if he can turn out half as good as William we have picked up a right gold mind of player. Sol went on too say he hopes he can make a impact when needed he has been in touch with number of his contacs and it seems a few youths are under going talks with the star too see if he can bring them in too the youth team for the Saitns. Manager Mattuie Beckett has said he has big hopes of this becoming a great line up for the long run and he hopes Campbell can help him long term with the club as his number two.

Rio-Ferdinand-007.jpg

Will Rio Make Shock Come Back To English Football

After moving too German champions Dortmund everyone has been thinking this was the end of Rio Ferdinand but Southampton manager Mattuie Beckett has said he has already been in talks with the 33 year old and is hoping after the talks he may sign the star. Rio has a contract that will not see him able to leave the German side till at least the 10th of March but coach Beckett has said he will be moving in too sign the star as soon as he can. It is beleved after the news Javier Mascherano will be joining the Saints he will be heading for a great CB to team up with the Barcelona star who is having a medical today with the Saints.