Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

Dale147

Re: Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

Shawcross the Legend against Gary

Stoke City earlier played their Two Matches against Brazilian Side Santos.

The First Game was quite a tight game, It was Looking like a 0-0, But On 79 Minutes the Santos Keeper Came Out of his net, There was a failed header from a stoke player, it went back a bit and centre back Ryan Shawcross Had it on his Volley and fired inbetween the defenders to put Stoke ahead ! Richardo Fuller Came On as a Sub and trying to keep the Ball away from the Stoke defence with Seconds to go he got a straight Red Card.

Stoke 1-0 Santos

Shawcross 79.

The Second Game was looking similar, There were a couple Of through balls what had to be Defended but that was it really, Jermaine Pennant header wide in the first half for Stoke. Both teams went into Half time having 4 Shots and each had 2 On Target, After the Hour Mark, There was a Corner for Stoke Which Led to Ryan Shawcross smashing one into the corner from the edge of the Box, Who would of thought it? - The Stoke defender scores the only goal in both games, To give Benj 2 wins from 2 :)

Santos 0-1 Stoke

Shawcross 63.

shawcrosspic-447986212.jpg

My Form:

Won 4: JuniorBlue, Ben Warrilow (x2), GaryMack

Drawn 1: GaryMack

Lost 1: JuniorBlue,

My form currently in my opinion looks alot better after being Ben twice tonight in which one game I was tested right to the maximum, luckily Tiote was able to get a late one in the 86th min and I just comfortably beat Gary 3-1.

Need to play C.F.C

Not sure on Barry, Riece or CCFC1994 joining yet though

My Form:

Won 4: JuniorBlue' date=' Ben Warrilow (x2), GaryMack

Drawn 1: GaryMack

Lost 1: JuniorBlue,

My form currently in my opinion looks alot better after being Ben twice tonight in which one game I was tested right to the maximum, luckily Tiote was able to get a late one in the 86th min and I just comfortably beat Gary 3-1.

Need to play C.F.C

Not sure on Barry, Riece or CCFC1994 joining yet though[/quote']

don't know if it was the rain on the pitch, the connection or the fact its 1am........but did you not find that last game as slow as a week in the jail ?? :o:o

don't know if it was the rain on the pitch' date=' the connection or the fact its 1am........but did you not find that last game as slow as a week in the jail ?? :o:o[/quote']

If being truthly honest I didn't think it was so bad, at times it lagged but that happens in most games. Great game though.

• 2 weeks later...

Mate we were in Season 6 but everything has currently gone downhill haha' date=' when the transfers are updated I'm going to do a new league.[/quote']

Just seen the first page said season 4 but dm. Gives a PM whenever you are setting up the new league.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone it's back for a revival.

Now the transfer update is out for online which I've been waiting for 2 weeks now and I'm ready to get this league back and I hope that we can gather the interest as I believe exams are over or are nearly over which should help us gather the interest.

I'm not sure of a theme yet hopefully there will be some opinions made.

Cheers.