Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

Dale147

Re: Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

For the fact that CCFC joined just 10mins before the 9:00pm deadline there's no point of having an odd number of people particiating so I will have the tournament now with 10 people. I'd like one extra person by 10:00pm or 11:00pm. But that's final.

Hey, it's Dale's brother. My bro's just told me about this and I am interested. I am going to choose Bayern Munich and to anyone in this league add my PSN = ADAMSKI93.

There's only one little thing because me and Dale share a PS3, we won't be able to play online against each other so we will do 2 kick off games and then Dale said when the table is updated on this thread towards the end of the season we will add up the scores.

ADD PSN - ADAMSKI93 :)

So yeah I've just spoken to my bro and he is fine with participating. So we are done with everyone signed up! :)

We just need Barry to make his new PSN

and for CCFC94 to choose his team :)

Good to know we've done this all in just 5hours!

Cool' date=' Barry said he would make a new account after the Celtic-Rangers game that finishes soon, CCFC Isnt online but Ive dropped him a VM So with a bit of Luck the Tournament Clubs and Accounts will all be sorted tonight :)

ADD PSN - ADAMSKI93 :)

Added you mate :)

Created the League. :)

It's abit difficult to access but here are the steps:

Go on Fifa > Online Modes > Custom Games > Online Leagues > Click Join a League > Type in on Abbreviation: TfT > Choose your team ... > and then type in the password which is forum

The points highlighted in Bold are the most important which you must do.

Remember to choose your team you want and don't go choosing a different team or you'll get kicked haha. Have fun and we should get most players in on the game by the end of tonight.

Have fun. :)

Created the League. :)

Go on Fifa > Online Modes > Custom Games > Online Leagues > Click Join a League > Type in on Abbreviation: TfT > Choose your team ... > and then type in the password which is forum

The points highlighted in Bold are the most important which you must do.

I have joined the League mate :)

My laptop's playing hell. :rolleyes:

Should've realised Spurs were gone' date=' I'll take Napoli. B)[/quote']

Good Luck :)

PSN: Barry_MUFC

Added you :)

Barry isn't that the same PSN as before??

Anywho, great now as long as you all follow them steps we are ready to go!

What shall we do fixtures wise does everyone just want to play whoever is online at that time when they're online or should a routine be made. I think the first one. I think it'll be too much of a fuss to do the routined way. We did the "play who ever is online in another tournament and that worked fine"

So if you see someone online and you have joined the league and you want to play them you can play them even if others haven't joined yet.

Barry isn't that the same PSN as before??

Anywho' date=' great now as long as you all follow them steps we are ready to go!

What shall we do fixtures wise does everyone just want to play whoever is online at that time when they're online or should a routine be made. I think the first one. I think it'll be too much of a fuss to do the routined way. We did the "play who ever is online in another tournament and that worked fine"

So if you see someone online and you have joined the league and you want to play them you can play them even if others haven't joined yet.[/quote']

Nope keeping the other one for playing mates as it was slow with all the extra friends from here and mw2 days :P

Nope keeping the other one for playing mates as it was slow with all the extra friends from here and mw2 days :P

Kk, Barry you still need to apply to the league. The steps ^^^

We only have 5 signed up currently.

Barry, Chazza, CCFC94, Gary and Play all need to apply.

REMEMBER - IF YOU HAVE THEM ADDED YOU CAN START PLAYING NOW.

Kk' date=' Barry you still need to apply to the league. The steps ^^^

We only have 5 signed up currently.

Barry, Chazza, CCFC94, Gary and Play all need to apply.

REMEMBER - IF YOU HAVE THEM ADDED YOU CAN START PLAYING NOW.[/quote']

Also, When we start playing we Should Have a set time for each Match (Settings) Everybody have on about 6 Mins each half ?

Dosent make much difference but i think it would be best have each match played at the same amount of time, Dale?

too late mate. Sorry.

Perhaps, You could have a shortlist of people to add on for the next Tournament ?

Also' date=' When we start playing we Should Have a set time for each Match (Settings) Everybody have on about 6 Mins each half ?

Dosent make much difference but i think it would be best have each match played at the same amount of time, Dale?

Perhaps, You could have a shortlist of people to add on for the next Tournament ?[/quote']

Everyone should be on 6mins I think that's what I set it at. :o:o