Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

Dale147

Re: Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

Flippin hell, Ive drawn 5 In a Row !! :eek: Other Leg against Manchester United finished 1-1, I play CCFC, Drew 2-2 then 1-1 against his Napoli, Ive just played the two Games against Dales Brother and both finished 0-0 :eek:, I need Loan Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney haha. :D

Won 2

Drawn 5

Lost 1

Ive got 11 Points from 8 Games, Not good :o

did the game against me not count?

No, It hasnt Counted that game when my Connection went off, Looks like we can Replay :)

Flippin hell' date=' Ive drawn 5 In a Row !! :eek: Other Leg against Manchester United finished 1-1, I play CCFC, Drew 2-2 then 1-1 against his Napoli, Ive just played the two Games against Dales Brother and both finished 0-0 :eek:, I need Loan Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney haha. :D

Won 2

Drawn 5

Lost 1

Ive got 11 Points from 8 Games, Not good :o

No, It hasnt Counted that game when my Connection went off, Looks like we can Replay :)[/quote']

Don't worry call me Adam :)

Yeah them draws were very frustrating we both played well and the win could've gone either way so maybe it's fair that we drew twice. I would've liked to have scored a goal though

Just played Barry and I beat him 2-0 which I was pleased with. Playing him for a second time now :)

Had my two games against Kihepworths Spurs, Won for the first time at Home :eek:, 2-1, Kompany got a header in the 88th Minute, went to spurs are won 0-2, Decided play Balotelli for a change and he bagged both.

Just to play Madrid and Barcelona, Just the Spanish Giants then Im done.

Just Looked at how many games people have played, me and The United fan are very close to complete we are at a well higher level than the rest lol.

Im looking forward to season 2 already :D:D

Connection's gone dodgy tonight. I'll play the rest of you asap.

Lost the first game to Milan 3-1. Thought I could have got more, but he probably deserved the win, drew the second time 2-2. Could've gone either way, happy with a point.

before that, I beat Barca 4-1. :D

Had a decent night tonight :P

Played Adam (Bayern) first and lost the first game 2-0. He deserved it but I wasted some good opportunites. We then drew 3-3 away from home in the second game and I came from 3-1 down in the 70th min to draw so I was delighted. We both had a brilliant chance then in the last 5 minutes to win it but neither of us could take it. Good games :)

Then I played Ben (City). I won the first game 1-0 and I thought I deserved it and then we drew 0-0 in the second leg which was a fair result aswell I thought. Good games :)

Then I played Chazza (Inter) :P I won the first game 10-0 and I couldn't believe it and neither could he. I pretty much got two dodgy penalty decisions in between my goals and finished everything else I got. After I played CCFC twice we then played the second leg and he won 5-1! Amazing turn around and he fully deserved the win scoring some brilliant goals. I probably was too cocky going into it but I think any would considering I had won 10-0 the first time :P Ace games mate :P

I also played CCFC (Napoli) and won the first game 3-1 and I thought I deserved it and as he said it was 2-2 in the second and it could have gone either way. Good games :)

Overall a decent night, still top but I know I wont win it when everyone is done.

Phew! What a night!

For starters, Barry and I faced off in the San Siro twice for the local derby between Inter and Milan. The first game, I lost 10-0, :o laugh all you want, but I'm open to admit it, I had an absolutely disgraceful game. In our second match, Barry perhaps entered the San Siro with 'Cockiness' running through his veins, and I beat him 5-1. :D Probably two of the most thrilling, strange games I have ever taken part in!

Also played Tottenham twice, managed to win both matches. Scored a cheeky BackHeel with Forlan after a nightmare from Spurs' defence in the first game to win 2-1. The second match, a rocket volley from Zarate sealed a 3-1 win for me. Both games were pretty close, but Khelpworth did not take his chances when needed most, and it cost him in the end.

Also played Ben's Manchester City twice, the first game at the Etihad ended after 15 minutes as his connection lagged me out and it counted as my loss, eventhough we were drawing...(BEN GET YOUR CONNECTION FIXED :mad:).

I was host for the second match and won 2-1, can't remember the details :o, but I recall it being a close game.

Last, but not least! Beat Barcelona 4-1. :DI felt a total attacking force in this one. Thought I deserved the win. Forlan scored a hattrick and was by far the best player on the field.

So far then: P:7 W:5 D:0 L:2

Very good Dale ;)

I think your going win this Easy !

Btw' date=' You have won 6 and Lost 1, Not drew 1... I beat you ;)[/quote']

oh crud. I really need to take more care I've edited it alot though and it was getting up to 11:30 so I just left it haha. It took me a while to do so I am going to fully do it when everyone has done there games.

I think I have a decent chance at winning especially cause I played most of the hardest ones like you, Barry and Gurnak :)

Well done Dale :)' date=' but I've won 5 matches now mate. :P[/quote']

Yeah I did this before you played the matches though.

Before I finished the table, I played Gary twice.

First game I won 5-1. This is my 3rd game where I've scored 5 goals against opponents which I'm really happy about. I scored the last 4 goals after the 81st minute. I played well throughout the game and I could've scored more I just waste my chances, alot!

Second game was a 1-0 result it was quite boring if being honest I was rushing through so I could get the game done but it was Mata's 30 yard strike on the 24th minute to seal a win for me.

Looking at the table I''m quite pleased with getting 19points from a possible 21. :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Can't believe how bad I'm doing, gonna blame it on not much game time recently, not much luck, Adebayor's sudden inability to finish and Michael Dawson's inability to mark on this game:P

Can we change teams for the second season if we do one?:)

As I said Last night Just two Teams to Play, Thats Play and GaryMack (Real & Barcelona)

When dya think the season will be done... I no its hard to say :P, As people need to finish, But some arnt eithen half way there yet when I checked yesterday :o, Dont think Play as Played yet.

I only have to play Play (:P) twice and i'm done. Was just wondering what we will do for the next season? I was thinking 3 and half star teams?

Interesting that, Same star rated teams would be fair as every team is equal, Depends what Happens tho, I no a International team Im Good with, Thing is, Their defence isnt very good so I will probably not get the team im thinking, I'll decide When Dale decides :)

As I said Last night Just two Teams to Play' date=' Thats Play and GaryMack (Real & Barcelona)

When dya think the season will be done... I no its hard to say :P, As people need to finish, But some arnt eithen half way there yet when I checked yesterday :o, Dont think Play as Played yet.

Interesting that, Same star rated teams would be fair as every team is equal, Depends what Happens tho, I no a International team Im Good with, Thing is, Their defence isnt very good so I will probably not get the team im thinking, I'll decide When Dale decides :)[/quote']

Yeah, i'm wondering what to do about Play because he's barely ever online and if he doesn't play a few games by the end of today he may be kicked. I've not got many games left to play I'm just waiting for a few people to come online I'm the only one at the moment but Klepworth said he'll be on soon :o

I think 3 and a half stars will be interesting and I think we should do that.

@ Ben - I think the season will be done by Sunday evening depending on if Play is still in the competition. I say Saturday evening if kicked, Sunday if he's still in