Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

Dale147

Re: Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

EDIT: It would be great if we could get a Season done In a Week or Less :)

Just to Confirm I will Use Wolves In season 2 :)' date=' Did think about Swansea but I think Wolves are better by a few points so am goin go for them, Should be very interesting with same stars :)[/quote']

Oh mate, I've been sent a private message from JuniorBlue saying he would like to use Wolves. He said he saw you trying to decide and chose them. You'll have to choose someone else. Sorry mate.

Guest <klhepworth.

Borrussia Monchengladbach for moi in Season 2 please:D

Not 100% sure who I need to play but I may aswell forfeit ny remaining games having lost all 10 :o this season...

Can I have them then?:)

I've got Gurnak and garymack to play:)

Beat Adamski (PSN name) twice last night, but then said I got disconnected as the players were walking off in the second game so might have got a loss for that:P

Finally won at least, although I don't know how it took me so long...

Can I have them then?:)

I've got Gurnak and garymack to play:)

Beat Adamski (PSN name) twice last night' date=' but then said I got disconnected as the players were walking off in the second game so might have got a loss for that:P

Finally won at least, although I don't know how it took me so long...[/quote']

Yeah mate you can have Monchengladbach.

The front page has been updated.

------------------------------------------

Games left to play:

Barry_MUFC - 0 games.

Benjamin Warrilow - 2 games (Gary twice)

Klepworth - 4 games (Gurnak twice, Gary twice)

Me - 7 games (Gurnak once, Chazza twice, CCFC1994 twice, Junior Blue twice)]

JuniorBlue - 8 games (Me twice, Chazza twice, CCFC1994 twice, Gary twice)

GaryMack - 8 games (JuniorBlue twice, Ben twice, Klepworth twice, unsure)

Chazza - 8 games (Me twice, JuniorBlue twice, CCFC twice, Gurnak twice)[/b]

CCFC1994 - 9 games (Me twice, Chazza twice, JuniorBlue twice, unsure, unsure, unsure)

HERE I HAVE TRIED TO WORK OUT WHO IS PLAYING WHO, DON'T WORRY I HAVE NOT GOT INTO ANYONE'S ACCOUNTS I HAVE JUST LOOKED AT THIS THREAD AND MADE AN ATTEMPT TO WORK OUT WHO IS PLAYING WHO TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR US ALL!

Don't know who I still have to play' date=' but I'll find out tonight after 8 (bloody kids and their Disney channel :P) and get the games sorted ;)

think I still have Ben to play twice and Gurnak once, maybe 1 or 2 more.[/quote']

Yeah, You Still need to play me Twice .. Sent ya a Few invites the other day but ya didnt respond ... I'm on Now, But going out tonight (For New Year) so if ya aint On shortly will after play ya tomorrow.

Yeah' date=' You Still need to play me Twice .. Sent ya a Few invites the other day but ya didnt respond ... I'm on Now, But going out tonight (For New Year) so if ya aint On shortly will after play ya tomorrow.[/quote']

sorry about that mate....PS might be on FIFA, but the tele is on the cartoons :o

I generally don't have time for a game before the kids are asleep

Will be on at 7ish if anyone I need to play is on then' date=' if not, can't play anyone till after the Cardiff game Monday. :o[/quote']

well then both me and my bro need to play you twice each so we will both play you then. Should be good.

Chazza, I need to play you twice so I'll play you know.

sorry about that mate....PS might be on FIFA' date=' but the tele is on the cartoons :o

I generally don't have time for a game before the kids are asleep[/quote']

I understand mate ;)

An I will probably be going out at 7/8pm tonight, BUT I Might pop on Fifa when I get back in, Perhaps about 2-3am, Not sure if you will be on but thought I would mention incase you are.

Should be on a lot tomorrow.

Just beat Dale twice' date=' he's a really good player! Both games were really close.[/quote']

I was gutted to lose the second one but you did really well and deserved the wins both times.

I have been contacting Gurnak all day to try and do my last game against him but he just won't play!

I only have 5 games left to play.

-------------------------------------

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE

EDIT - I have just played my brother Adam (JuniorBlue) who's in this league but because we share a ps3 we can't see the scores on the standings so when I do a league table at the end I'll have to edit the results with the scores I did against my brother.

I beat him first game 3-1 at home and then second game he beat me 2-1 away. This is an important message.

I only have 3 games left to play. that's CCFC1994 twice and Gurnak once.

It's games like that that make me want to throw my controller at the screen. After scoring the first to make it 1-0 I did everything else apart from hit the back of the net. 3 quick fire goals & I'm 3-1 down. Pulled one back in the 90th minute but it was far too late. Fair play to Chazza, very clinical. 2nd leg will be played in a bit, then I got Dale & Adam I think.

I'll have 2 games against Gurnak & the 2nd leg against GaryMack left. :D

It's games like that that make me want to throw my controller at the screen. After scoring the first to make it 1-0 I did everything else apart from hit the back of the net. 3 quick fire goals & I'm 3-1 down. Pulled one back in the 90th minute but it was far too late. Fair play to Chazza' date=' very clinical. 2nd leg will be played in a bit, then I got Dale & Adam I think.

I'll have 2 games against Gurnak & the 2nd leg against GaryMack left. :D[/quote']

ill play you in a bit mate, playing dale atm :)