Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

Dale147

Re: Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" (PS3)

Well, that was quite something.

Got absolutely torn apart by Adam in the first leg. He took everything which came his way in a well deserved 7-2 win. Probably the toughest game I've played so far.

Thought it was gonna end the same way in the 2nd leg when he went 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go. A bit of clinical finishing on my part meant that I won 4-3. Second game could have gone either way though. Good games mate.

Got to play Dale twice & Gurnak twice & I'm done. :)

Well' date=' that was quite something.

Got absolutely torn apart by Adam in the first leg. He took everything which came his way in a well deserved 7-2 win. Probably the toughest game I've played so far.

Thought it was gonna end the same way in the 2nd leg when he went 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go. A bit of clinical finishing on my part meant that I won 4-3. Second game could have gone either way though. Good games mate.

Got to play Dale twice & Gurnak twice & I'm done. :)[/quote']

Yeah great 2 games there mate.

Just got Chazza and GaryMack to play twice each now :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Played Gurnak earlier, beat him twice, although the second game I got a last minute winner with Modric to win 4-3:)

Don't like to make excuses, but I'm going to:P

I think my inability to win at the start was due to the fact I hadn't played any Fifa since before Christmas, not that long I guess, but I'm back in the rhythm now, can't wait for season 2:D

EDIT: Only have Gary left to play twice, so I'll be done soon:)

Hey guys well done for getting your games done. People still need to get them done and the deadline is today

I will try and get the table done today but no promises.

Any chance you can get your brother on to play me now? :)

this is an issue to everyone! Can everyone get all their games done today so the league for season 2 can be made. If you still have games to play please can they be done for today or you will have to get them done before you enter the league!

Games Left To Play:

Dale147 - 0 games (It says 14 games but I've done my 2 games with Adam which won't show up because we share a PS3.)

BarryMUFC - 0 games

CCFC1994 - 2 games

Ben Warrilow - 2 games

Chazza - 3 games

Klepworth - 3 games

Gurnak - 4 games

JuniorBlue - 4 games (Same with Dale)

GaryMack - 5 games

------------------------------------------

This message will be sent to everyone individually as warning. :)

this is an issue to everyone! Can everyone get all their games done today so the league for season 2 can be made. If you still have games to play please can they be done for today or you will have to get them done before you enter the league!

Games Left To Play:

Dale147 - 0 games (It says 14 games but I've done my 2 games with Adam which won't show up because we share a PS3.)

BarryMUFC - 0 games

CCFC1994 - 2 games

Ben Warrilow - 2 games

Chazza - 3 games

Klepworth - 3 games

Gurnak - 4 games

JuniorBlue - 4 games (Same with Dale)

GaryMack - 5 games

------------------------------------------

This message will be sent to everyone individually as warning. :)

Broken link on my profile, not sure if it is the same on others?

I will attempt to play all three, I need to arrange with your brother some how as you and CCFC took our spot. ;):P

Anybody want a Friendly match or two with the teams we are going to use next season ?

I'm on now.

An Yeah I need to play Gary, Hopefully we will beable get that done tonight, If I go out tonight will after be tomorrow.

An Chazza/Dale, On Profile was Broken Link, Guessing all dont work.

Anybody want a Friendly match or two with the teams we are going to use next season ?

I'm on now.

An Yeah I need to play Gary' date=' Hopefully we will beable get that done tonight, If I go out tonight will after be tomorrow.

An Chazza/Dale, On Profile was Broken Link, Guessing all dont work.[/quote']

Yeah I'll come on now :)

Just played Ben 3 times in friendlies for the upcoming season. I was Celtic and he was Birmingham. First game finished 1-1 in a boring game, second game I won 1-0 and we drew the final game 4-4, me coming from 4-2 down to draw in the final 20 mins. Good games and well played mate.

Just had Three Matches against Barry

1) Birmingham (me) 1-1 (Barry) Celtic

A nice strike from Garry Hooper in the left hand corner put Celtic ahead before Clever work from N.Zigic to Marlon King put Birmingham ahead.

2) Celtic (Barry) 1-0 Birmingham (Me)

Stokes hit the post in the first 15 minutes, It was just 15 mins later when Celtic hit the Woodwork again minutes before Half Time Birmingham Keeper Myhill came off his line and It looked very dangerous for The Brum but the Chip ended above the netting, Joe Ledley was the Man Who got the Goal with a Nice finish in the bottom Left hand Corner.

3) Birmingham (Me) 4-4 Celtic (Barry)

By far the best match !!

A through ball from Nicola Zigic to Marlon King put Birmingham ahead on Just 2 Minutes, Just 2 Minutes later Celtic pulled back with a Nice chip to Gary Hooper was finished well, On a Dangerous Counter Celtics keeper Came running out, Marlon King Chipped him and sent the Ball in the Top right corner, Celtic then hit the post on the 41st minute, Minutes later Stokes put Celtic Level and the sides were back on Terms at 2-2, Marlon King then managed pull hisself past Three defenders and Slotted it past The Keeper to Bag an Hatrick, He was then replaced by the young Chris Wood, Stokes then scored again to make it 3-3 at ST Andrews, Celtics keep came out early and Chris Wood did a top finish from Distance, Later on Gary Hooper Scored a rebound to Make it 4-4. Great Game ! (First 4-4 Ive had it time)

I'm going to edit the league tables tonight for the last time. It'll be late tonight giving you around 5hours until 11pm to get your games done. That league table won't be edited again so they'll be the official scores and will show who is the winner!

Guest <klhepworth.

Right' date=' Im joining for Season 2, Ill go LA Galaxy :)

LKyle14 if you fancy a game.[/quote']

Sorry mate, I've already called them for Season 2:)