Krul+Cleverly=Szcenszy&VDW+Neymar=Ramos

nanaldo

Hi guys.

I am currently biding for 2 players.

1) Krul + Cleverly for Szcensy

But I think that Cleverly is quite a good player in the future. But Szcenszy is a starter for Arsenal? How?

2) Van der Wiel + Neymar for Ramos

I am aware the VDW is going to Valencia so he gonna probably get a rise, then Neymar is a world class player in the future definitely. How?

Opinions pls. thanks guys!

Riferimento: Krul+Cleverly=Szcenszy&VDW+Neymar=Ramos

Hi guys.

But I think that Cleverly is quite a good player in the future. But Szcenszy is a starter for Arsenal? How?

I am aware the VDW is going to Valencia so he gonna probably get a rise' date=' then Neymar is a world class player in the future definitely. How?

Opinions pls. thanks guys![/quote']

1) Keep Szcensy!!!

2)Keep VdW and Neymar!!!!

Re: Krul+Cleverly=Szcenszy&VDW+Neymar=Ramos

Hi guys.

I am aware the VDW is going to Valencia so he gonna probably get a rise' date=' then Neymar is a world class player in the future definitely. How?

Opinions pls. thanks guys![/quote']

I wouldn't give Krul and Cleverley for Szcszsezszcny, Cleverley is doing good for United and Krul is one of the better goalies this season, if he can keep that up I have no doubt a bigger club would want to buy him. (Newcastle have conceded less goals than Arsenal).

If Ramos would be a great improvement for your team I would probably do that deal yes, Ramos can easily keep going for years and he's a starter for both Madrid and Spain so there's also a very good chance he'll hit 95 again somewhere in the future.

Archived