Sign in to follow this  
kevche

Weather!!

It's bucketing!! down here (Northern Ireland) all day and the past two days,never seen as much rain this time of year.

How is it with everyone else?

Posts appreciated from people living in sunny climates to cheer me up:) :)

Re: Weather!!

hasnt rained in the day for a while down here where i live, rained for a bit in the night i think, but if i did it dried by the morn, spat a bit around 5ish, but overall nice and hot/breezy :D

It's horrible here in Malta - everywhere you go you are sweating... 32 degrees and it hurts!! 3 Air conditioner's and 6 fans in the house are not enough... Nice for the beach though (although the heat is still felt!)... Would be interesting to live in a climate like you guys. If I had to choose the 'perfect' temperature though it would have to be 20 degrees, and with no direct sun (covered by some clouds) and no wind..:)

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

scotlands a ******* for weather

went on holiday for a week there jsut rained and rained and rained then one day MORE RAIN

over the last week weather in the black country has been weird, blistering temperatures for uk , over last week, felt like i was on holiday at night, you know twisting and turning , cant sleep , hot etc etc.

then recently, there has been spells of torrential rain, lol, and it comes from no where then disappears lol !

good old uk weather:rolleyes:

Raining as per usual in Scotland.....

I remember when I had a dream that it stopped raining......you never forget your first dry dream do you :eek::confused::D

(Hopefully someone will get my attempted joke :( )

Raining as per usual in Scotland.....

I remember when I had a dream that it stopped raining......you never forget your first dry dream do you :confused::D

(Hopefully someone will get my attempted joke :( )

LOL. Not bad for this time of night, all tho you would have one of those dreams in about 3-6 hours. lol.

Chucking it down here in Norfolk. Horrible. I cant work in the rain.

No one answers the door to someone carrying an umbrella. Absolutely no one. :( I am losing money. Cmon weather!! Sort it out!! Its flippin June!

nice and sunny in Ontario Canada here ' date=' went swimming at the beach this morning:D[/quote']

Thanks Havoc and Bobo for your sunny reports:p :D

Its still lashing it down here!! 11.30pm,only ones who are happy are the Ducks and Geese we have at the sanctuary.Hope it eases some for the morning.But hey at least you can't mow the lawn in that weather:D

Sorry by the way to all who read this thread and think what the ....but we are all obsessed with the weather over here!!!

Today we had an unusual day' date=' with high temperatures ( 35-37º)..., and although rain doesn't fall for a couple of days now, this month's avg. temperature is Bobo's dream, 16º, no direct sun contact, and cold nights.[/quote']

I wish we had an "unusual day". lol! Flamin hot Brazil!

Am I the only person who likes the rain? I find it fun and relaxing.

yes you are...

im fonder of colder weather, just not rain. like it mild, with wind around :)

In Hong Kong this time of year, the temperature is about 30°C and 80% humidity. Although should start get a bit warmer in the next couple of months however.

Sky Blue Lee would have a great time here as it is raining for the next 5 days and a shower here can only be described as a monsoon!!.

I like rain as well. It's fun to see all the puddles form, and the way the rain water, when it's all stops, running down the sides of the roads in little rivers, trying to find the nearest gutter.

Rain is a way of nature showing itself off. If we had no rain, we'd have no water to drink!

A bit of rain won't hurt anyone! Especially the ducks and geese at Kev's Sanctuary :D

Oh, and btw, quite sunny here in Bristol atm, yet it's only half past six in the morning :)

It's horrible here in Malta - everywhere you go you are sweating... 32 degrees and it hurts!! 3 Air conditioner's and 6 fans in the house are not enough... Nice for the beach though (although the heat is still felt!)... Would be interesting to live in a climate like you guys. If I had to choose the 'perfect' temperature though it would have to be 20 degrees' date=' and with no direct sun (covered by some clouds) and no wind..:)[/quote']

I wouldnt complain.

With Jessica Alba and Keira Knightley with me in my room its steaming!

Nah, the temperature here in Malaysia goes up to 36 degrees sometimes, and its so darn polluted.

To make things worse, when I want to play tennis or football, its either so hot or rainy.