Sign in to follow this  
kdBz

Looking for decent backup LBs

Hi all, currently I have Domenico Criscito, Andre Santos and Jetro Willems as my leftbacks. I'm looking to sell Santos once his TB ends. Are there any young LBs around his rating that i should get or swap with? Hopefully they have great potential.

P.S. Jordi Alba, Kyle Walker are available. Get?

Re: Looking for decent backup LBs

Hi all' date=' currently I have Domenico Criscito, Andre Santos and Jetro Willems as my leftbacks. I'm looking to sell Santos once his TB ends. Are there any young LBs around his rating that i should get or swap with? Hopefully they have great potential.

P.S. Jordi Alba, Kyle Walker are available. Get?[/quote']

Defo grab Jordi Alba, seems to have established himself as Spain's first choice left back...

Kyle Walker is just as good a talent but I doubt he'll hold onto his LB/RB position too long as he's a RB only these days

Defo grab Jordi Alba' date=' seems to have established himself as Spain's first choice left back...

Kyle Walker is just as good a talent but I doubt he'll hold onto his LB/RB position too long as he's a RB only these days[/quote']

Thanks dancpoli, repped. Btw, cheeky signature. Do you know what match t is from??

Thanks dancpoli' date=' repped. Btw, cheeky signature. Do you know what match t is from??[/quote']

Cheers mate, adds a bit of comedy value to each post :)

Not sure which game it's from, would be interested to find out though.

Hi all' date=' currently I have Domenico Criscito, Andre Santos and Jetro Willems as my leftbacks. I'm looking to sell Santos once his TB ends. Are there any young LBs around his rating that i should get or swap with? Hopefully they have great potential.

I prefer Walker over Alba but he wont have LB position soon .

Other backups I recommend : Nicolai Boilesen , Lucas Rodriguez :D .

i agree with dancpoli however i would buy alba and walker and sell all the LB's you have. If you want another out and out LB then go for Jose Enrique. Played every game for liverpool, firmly established as the number one lb at liverpool and if liverpol eventually get themselves into a position where they are challenging, for european and domestic honours, then he will be jordi albas main rival for the LB slot in the NT IMO

i agree with dancpoli however i would buy alba and walker and sell all the LB's you have. If you want another out and out LB then go for Jose Enrique. Played every game for liverpool' date=' firmly established as the number one lb at liverpool and if liverpol eventually get themselves into a position where they are challenging, for european and domestic honours, then he will be jordi albas main rival for the LB slot in the NT IMO[/quote']

The man talks sense, I agree with jkerrs on this point

Cheers mate' date=' adds a bit of comedy value to each post :)

Not sure which game it's from, would be interested to find out though.[/quote']

Yeah, id like to hear what they commentators would have to say.

I think it's John Carew when playing for Rosenborg.

Really? I guess I'll just go look it up on YouTube then. Hehe

I prefer Walker over Alba but he wont have LB position soon .

Other backups I recommend : Nicolai Boilesen ' date=' Lucas Rodriguez :D .[/quote']

I've heard of Boileson, but Lucas Rodriguez I've not. He plays for Argentinis Junior right?

i agree with dancpoli however i would buy alba and walker and sell all the LB's you have. If you want another out and out LB then go for Jose Enrique. Played every game for liverpool' date=' firmly established as the number one lb at liverpool and if liverpol eventually get themselves into a position where they are challenging, for european and domestic honours, then he will be jordi albas main rival for the LB slot in the NT IMO[/quote']
The man talks sense' date=' I agree with jkerrs on this point[/quote']

Putting the deal for Alba soon. So, should I swap my Domenico Criscito for Jose Enrique?? The manager seems more than happy to do this deal.

Yeah' date=' id like to hear what they commentators would have to say.

Really? I guess I'll just go look it up on YouTube then. Hehe

I've heard of Boileson, but Lucas Rodriguez I've not. He plays for Argentinis Junior right?

Putting the deal for Alba soon. So, should I swap my Domenico Criscito for Jose Enrique?? The manager seems more than happy to do this deal.[/quote']

Yeah Lucas Rodriguez plays for Argentinis Juniors . Talented in my opinion :) .

take alba, walker. And i suggest muniesa

[quote name=Steven Orleandy;1865932

Putting the deal for Alba soon. So' date=' should I swap my Domenico Criscito for Jose Enrique?? The manager seems more than happy to do this deal.[/quote]

yes i would do it, playing at zenit he is not going to rise above 91 due to the ratings cap in the russian league