Sign in to follow this  
jimmy etch

Cavani or m,vila

Re: Cavani or m,vila

Which one should achieve the highest rating in time. Thanks

Tricky to say as you can't predict where their career paths will lead them to.

But I'd be pretty confident in saying that both could reach a rating of around 93. But this will depend on the clubs they play for in the future...

both players are linked to moves in Janauary. M'vila to Arsenal and Cavani to Manchester City and Arsenal. Now no club officials have come out as yet to confirm these rumours.if they did move to the above mentioned clubs M'vila would get more minutes than Cavani would IF the moves happened. So for me M'vila would rise quicker. Now if Cavani went to Arsenal for example then he would playe every game with RVP. I believe m'vila can get 94/95 with the right move and cavani would peak at 93 IMO.

it would be cavani if he moves to man city i think

so with ballotelli aguero and dzeko you think cavani will get plenty minutes? man city have a great work ethic and if you speak to napolifan (another forumer), he says cavani is over rated and lazy! he rates Lavezzi much higher, this coming from someone who goes to every napoli game.Cavani is allegedly that lazy he makes ballotelli and dzeko look like players who will run and track back for 90 mins

i saw rumors that Chelsea will try get Cavani and Hamsik ... i don't see M.City buying another striker...

cavani lavezzi and hamsik were all linked to an audacious 120 million move to man city, probably just paper talk but mancini is known to be a big fan, irrelevent if he needs a striker or not

so with ballotelli aguero and dzeko you think cavani will get plenty minutes? man city have a great work ethic and if you speak to napolifan (another forumer)' date=' he says cavani is over rated and lazy! he rates Lavezzi much higher, this coming from someone who goes to every napoli game.Cavani is allegedly that lazy he makes ballotelli and dzeko look like players who will run and track back for 90 mins[/quote']

it was a suggesting that maybe if he moves, he might have to try harder and maybe if city end up selling a striker than the might get cavani but then again cavani is linked to chelsea as well

it was a suggesting that maybe if he moves' date=' he might have to try harder and maybe if city end up selling a striker than the might get cavani but then again cavani is linked to chelsea as well[/quote']

Well we all know how Mancini feels about Tevez, if he got Cavani that would be four quality forwards which every top side needs, its just keeping them happy

Well we all know how Mancini feels about Tevez' date=' if he got Cavani that would be four quality forwards which every top side needs, its just keeping them happy[/quote']

oh i was on about balotelli moving if he moves to milan like the rumours say so if tevez and balotelli go then city will have aguero and dzeko left as the best strikers

Why do people continue to insist that Cavani's leaving Napoli?

More to that' date=' why do people insist he'd move to the EPL when he's already claimed he wants to move to La Liga if he does eventually leave Napoli.[/quote']

hi mate, so what are the rumours in Naples surrounding Cavani then? whenever it comes to the napoli "big three" i always find your input invaluable

hi mate' date=' so what are the rumours in Naples surrounding Cavani then? whenever it comes to the napoli "big three" i always find your input invaluable[/quote']

The only link as of late is Chelsea, but no inquiries or bids have been made. Couple scouts at best. But again, he wants to play in La Liga, though claims he likes watching the EPL. Can't see him being the "mercenary" type so wherever he does end up going, when and if he leaves, will be for playing time.

The only link as of late is Chelsea' date=' but no inquiries or bids have been made. Couple scouts at best. But again, he wants to play in La Liga, though claims he likes watching the EPL. Can't see him being the "mercenary" type so wherever he does end up going, when and if he leaves, will be for playing time.[/quote']

so basically its media talk? i suppose they have to sell papers

so basically its media talk? i suppose they have to sell papers

Basically. 1 because he can finish, 2 because Vargas came in, 3 Anelka's gone, 4. Drogba's age and probably gone. Though they don't realize we have no replacement for Cavani if injured/tired. Santana, Mascara, are more Lavezzi/Hamsik type players. Other than Pandev who is very hot and cold and Lucarelli who really is a waste of space, we have no one. Which is why Vargas was bought, depth, not a replacement.

Basically. 1 because he can finish' date=' 2 because Vargas came in, 3 Anelka's gone, 4. Drogba's age and probably gone. Though they don't realize we have no replacement for Cavani if injured/tired. Santana, Mascara, are more Lavezzi/Hamsik type players. Other than Pandev who is very hot and cold and Lucarelli who really is a waste of space, we have no one. Which is why Vargas was bought, depth, not a replacement.[/quote']

so you don't rate Vargas either? i thought he was a good talent?

so you don't rate Vargas either? i thought he was a good talent?

I rate Cavani highly, he's just not been as good as people on here who don't watch him believe.

Never seen Vargas play so can't comment, however I am certain he won't become an automatic starter. Against Cesena in the Copa Italia yes.