De Jong and Terry for Marcelo?

Re: De Jong and Terry for Marcelo?

Right now I would say you are giving too much, but De Jong will probably drop somewhere this season as he pretty much doesn't play for City and Terry is simply getting older (though he won't drop that quick).

Marcelo is a great young player, but I don't think he'll rise again this season, but then again you have one of the best LB's (rating and potential wise) in the game.

I'd do it even though it looks like you're paying a little too much.

Good deal or am i giving away too much?

I have Thiago and Kompany at CB and Modric' date=' Merieles, Wilshere, Hernanes, M'vila at CM, and Schmelzer is my LB[/quote']

I would do it - De Jong will most probably drop , and Terry wont rise back in my opinion , though Marcelo also has only slight chance to rise :P .

Right now I would say you are giving too much' date=' but De Jong will probably drop somewhere this season as he pretty much doesn't play for City and Terry is simply getting older (though he won't drop that quick).

Marcelo is a great young player, but I don't think he'll rise again this season, but then again you have one of the best LB's (rating and potential wise) in the game.

I'd do it even though it looks like you're paying a little too much.[/quote']

I would do it - De Jong will most probably drop ' date=' and Terry wont rise back in my opinion , though Marcelo also has only slight chance to rise :P .[/quote']

I was something along these lines, glad to have reassurance im doing the right thing, cheers guys

do it though you seem to not have a backup cb

Oh yeah i have Benatia and Musacchio as well as Ivanovic i can move inside and play Van der Wiel at RB, so im not short of defenders, i just hope i can now get a world class CM as thats my one weakness