Ok, so another manager has randomly decided to entertain bids for iniesta. Anyway so i PMed him and it seems he would most likely accept an offer of Neymar+ Hazard for him. On ratings this looks to be a fantastic deal. But, neymar and hazard are two of the biggest talents in world football, and i really am not all that excited about selling them.

Should i be snapping his hand of and accepting, or is there an argument for not doing the deal?

Re: Iniesta decision

Ok' date=' so another manager has randomly decided to entertain bids for iniesta. Anyway so i PMed him and it seems he would most likely accept an offer of Neymar+ Hazard for him. On ratings this looks to be a fantastic deal. But, neymar and hazard are two of the biggest talents in world football, and i really am not all that excited about selling them.

Should i be snapping his hand of and accepting, or is there an argument for not doing the deal?[/quote']

I would do it if you still have enough depths , and in my opinion both wont reach Iniesta's level soon .

Make that deal before the other manager changes his mind! Neymar has to come to Europe first and then proof himself before even thinking about 92+ ratings while Hazard is still playing for Lille and will need a long while before he reaches 97 if he even gets there. Iniesta is doing great for Barca, still a Spanish starter and not that old yet so he'll keep it up around 97/96 for years imo.

Well heres the thing. This is my first team squad:

AKINFEEV, Igor

ADRIANO, Correia

SANTOS, André

ALBA, Jordi

ARBELOA, Álvaro

AZPILICUETA, César

KOMPANY, Vincent

HUMMELS, Mats

SUBOTIC, Neven

GALLAS, William

DE JONG, Nigel

MODRIC, Luka

TOURE, Yayá

KEITA, Seydou

GERRARD, Steven

PJANIC, Miralem

MATA, Juan

HAZARD, Eden

VAN PERSIE, Robin

CAVANI, Édinson

NEYMAR, Silva

TORRES, Fernando

FALCAO, Radamel

So basically as you can see. Neymar and Hazard aren't far off my starting 11.

However you can also see that a 97 rated Iniesta would hugely improve my average rating.

then it depends now if you think iniesta will improve your team scoring goals' date=' are you doing well in your league?[/quote']

Mid table atm. Doing mediocre compared to previous seasons. He would boost my average rating from 92 to 93 though. Mata is back from injury, just signed Modric.

play 4-2-3-1 usually, but might deviate to 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 more now