Sign in to follow this  
Matt72

marvin martin or romelu lukaku

i have lukaku but he is not getting any game time at Chelsea, with the imminent departure of Anelka and Drogba, will he get games? or is Marvin Martin a bigger talent. I have lukaku is he worth swapping for martin who is at an external club, i have damiao as well these are 2nd string players is it worth getting all three or which two are better in terms of potential

Re: marvin martin or romelu lukaku

i have lukaku but he is not getting any game time at Chelsea' date=' with the imminent departure of Anelka and Drogba, will he get games? or is Marvin Martin a bigger talent. I have lukaku is he worth swapping for martin who is at an external club, i have damiao as well these are 2nd string players is it worth getting all three or which two are better in terms of potential[/quote']

Martin is supposed to be the next big thing to come out of France. I can't see Lukaku getting games even if Chelsea do sell the above mentioned, the reason being is that they'll bring in top quality striker to replace them. Hulk has been heavily linked recently. I'd go for Martin...

Martin is supposed to be the next big thing to come out of France. I can't see Lukaku getting games even if Chelsea do sell the above mentioned' date=' the reason being is that they'll bring in top quality striker to replace them. Hulk has been heavily linked recently. I'd go for Martin...[/quote']

thing is lukaku this time last year was the next big thing, gets his big money move, surely it is just a matter of time, look at sturridge, loan deals have made him a stronger and better player. I think i will get martin using lukaku and buy lukaku back in three months. Is it worth me keeping Damiao? i should have mentioned i also have gotze and thiago (alcantara) in my youths/reserves do i need martin as well? would i be better maybe swapping lukaku for Gameiro

thing is lukaku this time last year was the next big thing' date=' gets his big money move, surely it is just a matter of time, look at sturridge, loan deals have made him a stronger and better player. I think i will get martin using lukaku and buy lukaku back in three months. Is it worth me keeping Damiao? i should have mentioned i also have gotze and thiago (alcantara) in my youths/reserves do i need martin as well? would i be better maybe swapping lukaku for Gameiro[/quote']

Defo keep hold of Damiao, he's simply brilliant!

I've not seen a lot of Gameiro play so can't really comment on that one, however he's playing for the top team in France and is their top goalscorer, so if PSG win the league he could be in with a shout at 91?

Remember that Lukaka has come from a very poor league in terms of quality in comparison to Martin in Ligue 1.

Defo keep hold of Damiao' date=' he's simply brilliant!

I've not seen a lot of Gameiro play so can't really comment on that one, however he's playing for the top team in France and is their top goalscorer, so if PSG win the league he could be in with a shout at 91?

Remember that Lukaka has come from a very poor league in terms of quality in comparison to Martin in Ligue 1.[/quote']

i know mate i appreciate that but he scores goals internationally as well which surely proves he has something in his locker doesn't it? so do you still think its worth getting Martin even though i have Thiago and Gotze?

i know mate i appreciate that but he scores goals internationally as well which surely proves he has something in his locker doesn't it? so do you still think its worth getting Martin even though i have Thiago and Gotze?

If you have those two, arguably the two best young midfielders in World football, I'd say you don't really need Martin. Are you in need of a winger?

If you have those two' date=' arguably the two best young midfielders in World football, I'd say you don't really need Martin. Are you in need of a winger?[/quote']

i have Pedro, Ribery, and Hazard as first teamers whose primary position is Wing with Oxlade-chamberlain, deulofeu and bahebeck as my youth. it is a position i am lacking strength in depth! who do you have in mind?

i have Pedro' date=' Ribery, and Hazard as first teamers whose primary position is Wing with Oxlade-chamberlain, deulofeu and bahebeck as my youth. it is a position i am lacking strength in depth! who do you have in mind?[/quote']

Marco Reus would be a better option than Martin, the problem is I don't know who's available in your gameworld :)

Marco Reus would be a better option than Martin' date=' the problem is I don't know who's available in your gameworld :)[/quote']

if you listed maybe your top 5 or 10 wingers in order of potential rating etc i could tell you who is available, just looking at a previous thread where you left a post, and i am tempted to offer pedro for mata to the man city manager. However if you have the time to list maybe 5 to 10 players in order of preference i am more than happy to tell you who is available (most if not all 91+ players are taken) though i do have players i can use as bargaining tools

if you listed maybe your top 5 or 10 wingers in order of potential rating etc i could tell you who is available' date=' just looking at a previous thread where you left a post, and i am tempted to offer pedro for mata to the man city manager. However if you have the time to list maybe 5 to 10 players in order of preference i am more than happy to tell you who is available (most if not all 91+ players are taken) though i do have players i can use as bargaining tools[/quote']

I'll see if I can put a list together of sub 90 players as those above 90-91 will be obvious to you anyway.

These are some of the wingers I'd prefer over Martin. My favourites from the bunch are highlighted in red

• SCHURRLE, André
  • RODRIGUEZ, James
  • AYEW, André
  • GAITAN, Nicolás
  • REUS, Marco
  • LUCAS, Rodrigues
  • LAMELA, Erik

Edit: I've listed those whose main position is Wing. I could add others whose secondary is Wing too. Doumbia springs to mind

These are some of the wingers I'd prefer over Martin. My favourites from the bunch are highlighted in red

• SCHURRLE' date=' André
  • RODRIGUEZ, James
  • AYEW, André
  • GAITAN, Nicolás
  • REUS, Marco
  • LUCAS, Rodrigues
  • LAMELA, Erik

Edit: I've listed those whose main position is Wing. I could add others whose secondary is Wing too. Doumbia springs to mind

i had lamela and sold him is that lucas of sao paulo? i have him i had schurrle and sold him, he is now at a managed club as is gaitan whi i have tried to buy but the manager is not having any of it, and i also had ayew and sold him as well lol, so out of Ayew, Rodriguez and Reus who has the ability to reach the dizzy heights of 93+ in your opinion? i know ayew is very highly thought of.

i had lamela and sold him is that lucas of sao paulo? i have him i had schurrle and sold him' date=' he is now at a managed club as is gaitan whi i have tried to buy but the manager is not having any of it, and i also had ayew and sold him as well lol, so out of Ayew, Rodriguez and Reus who has the ability to reach the dizzy heights of 93+ in your opinion? i know ayew is very highly thought of.[/quote']

My personal opinion would be either Reus or Rodriguez.

By the way, you should try and buy back Rodrigues Lucas as he's phenomenal

Gaitan would be my first choice from the list of players but it seems like that deal is unlikely to happen. Reus has recently been linked with Madrid too.

My personal opinion would be either Reus or Rodriguez.

By the way' date=' you should try and buy back Rodrigues Lucas as he's phenomenal

Gaitan would be my first choice from the list of players but it seems like that deal is unlikely to happen. Reus has recently been linked with Madrid too.[/quote']

i still have lucas, i may go in for reus then using lukaku to get him.

Yeah' date=' I'd certainly do that deal! We got there in the end fella :)[/quote']

ha ha cheers mate. Can i ask your opinion on another deal. i can get ronaldo, however the manager who has him wants rooney and pedro, is that worth doing? my first choice strikers would then be higuain and messi, with cavani falcao and neymar as back ups and damiao

ha ha cheers mate. Can i ask your opinion on another deal. i can get ronaldo' date=' however the manager who has him wants rooney and pedro, is that worth doing? my first choice strikers would then be higuain and messi, with cavani falcao and neymar as back ups and damiao[/quote']

Well I can't see Pedro rising above 93 as he's been replaced by Alexis in the starting line up for Barca. Ronaldo is a solid 98 and you'll not come across players like that on a regular basis....even Rooney will probably peak at 96.

It's a very tempting deal that would give you the two best players in the world so I'd do it. External club or managed?

Out of curiosity....are you able to get hold of Alexis?

Well I can't see Pedro rising above 93 as he's been replaced by Alexis in the starting line up for Barca. Ronaldo is a solid 98 and you'll not come across players like that on a regular basis....even Rooney will probably peak at 96.

It's a very tempting deal that would give you the two best players in the world so I'd do it. External club or managed?

Out of curiosity....are you able to get hold of Alexis?

the manager who has ronaldo also has sanchez so no chance he will do that deal also my chairmen is not prepared to swap pedro and rooney for ronaldo

the manager who has ronaldo also has sanchez so no chance he will do that deal also my chairmen is not prepared to swap pedro and rooney for ronaldo

Would he be interested in the following deal?

• Rooney > Ronaldo
  • Pedro > Alexis

You'd be laughing if you can make that happen...

Would he be interested in the following deal?

• Rooney > Ronaldo
  • Pedro > Alexis

You'd be laughing if you can make that happen...

his sanchez is tb for another week he wont straight swap for rooney, i could throw in cavani or falcao

update; he has countered wanting higuain and rooney for ronaldo i could offer pedro for gomez

his sanchez is tb for another week he wont straight swap for rooney' date=' i could throw in cavani or falcao[/quote']

I don't rate Falcao too highly, he's not been that great in Spain. Cavani is heavily linked with Chelsea and City so I'd not let him go.

I'd much prefer to have Ronaldo and Alexis instead of Rooney, Pedro and Falcao.

Alexis has the potential to be rated 93/94 within the next season or two (all dependant on injuries)

See if you can offer Rooney and a lesser player for Ronaldo and then negotiate. If you go straight in with Rooney and Falcao he may get greedy and ask for more :)

I don't rate Falcao too highly' date=' he's not been that great in Spain. Cavani is heavily linked with Chelsea and City so I'd not let him go.

I'd much prefer to have Ronaldo and Alexis instead of Rooney, Pedro and Falcao.

Alexis has the potential to be rated 93/94 within the next season or two (all dependant on injuries)

See if you can offer Rooney and a lesser player for Ronaldo and then negotiate. If you go straight in with Rooney and Falcao he may get greedy and ask for more :)[/quote']

read my updated previous post mate below