Sign in to follow this  
Matt72

marvin martin or romelu lukaku

Re: marvin martin or romelu lukaku

It may be worth posting this one one the forum....it sounds a tricky one and may be best to get more than one persons opinion :)

i have done mate lol he is just getting greedier and greedier, he wants higuain and rooney for ronaldo and then i said i will do that if i can have gomez for pedro, he came back saying alves for gomez. Might just sack it off as a bad idea

i have done mate lol he is just getting greedier and greedier' date=' he wants higuain and rooney for ronaldo and then i said i will do that if i can have gomez for pedro, he came back saying alves for gomez. Might just sack it off as a bad idea[/quote']

Yeah he's playing hard ball on that one, may be worth leaving it as it sounds like you have players that he wants. He may come back asking for your players, then you have the upper hand :)

Yeah he's playing hard ball on that one' date=' may be worth leaving it as it sounds like you have players that he wants. He may come back asking for your players, then you have the upper hand :)[/quote']

yeah think that sounds like the best idea thanks mate repped

well My deal for Reus has been accepted. I am getting rid of Falcao as well Dancpoli' date=' swap externally for chicharito[/quote']

I'm not a fan of Chicarito, even though Falcao isn't on top form at present I'd rather keep him than Chicarito. Which strikers are available in your game world around the 90-92 rating?

• Hulk?
  • Soldado?
  • Cavani?
  • Alexis?

I'm not a fan of Chicarito' date=' even though Falcao isn't on top form at present I'd rather keep him than Chicarito. Which strikers are available in your game world around the 90-92 rating?

[list']

[*]Hulk?

[*]Soldado?

[*]Cavani?

[*]Alexis?

i used Hulk in a swap deal a while back so may be able to get him back Alexis is no chance i have Cavani and Soldado is external

i used Hulk in a swap deal a while back so may be able to get him back Alexis is no chance i have Cavani and Soldado is external

Soldado should rise to 91 next time the Spanish league is reviewed (probably around March/April)

List your current strikers and those available from external clubs that are rated 90-92

Soldado should rise to 91 next time the Spanish league is reviewed (probably around March/April)

List your current strikers and those available from external clubs that are rated 90-92

the players that are external and are worth mentioning are:

Podolski*

Gameiro

Sow

Soldado

Barrios*

Negrado*

Kiessling*

Hernandez

Huntelaar*

Matri

though at least half of these have reached there peak already IMO (*)

my forwards who are in there ratings bracket are:

Cavani

Neymar

Falcao

Podolski*

Gameiro

Sow

Soldado

Barrios*

Negrado*

Kiessling*

Hernandez

Huntelaar*

Matri

Cavani

Neymar

Falcao

Soldado is the only one out of the above mentioned that I'd bother with as he'll soon be 91 rated (one of the most consistent strikers in Spain). But you already have strikers of the same calibre...

Soldado is the only one out of the above mentioned that I'd bother with as he'll soon be 91 rated (one of the most consistent strikers in Spain). But you already have strikers of the same calibre...

so would soldado be a better choice than falcao? does Soldado get many starts for Spain NT i also rate Gameiro very highly as well.

Podolski*

Gameiro

Sow

Soldado

Barrios*

Negrado*

Kiessling*

Hernandez

Huntelaar*

Matri

Cavani

Neymar

Falcao

I rate Gameiro highly , even higher than Soldado :P .

I rate Gameiro highly ' date=' even higher than Soldado :P .[/quote']

Thing is I could de with more opinions as I have noticed that chicharito is external and I would be using falcao to get one of the mentioned players. Not sure who to go for.

Thing is I could de with more opinions as I have noticed that chicharito is external and I would be using falcao to get one of the mentioned players. Not sure who to go for.

Both of them can score couple of goals in the game , I own both of them and they score more than my high rated forwards :eek:

i am talking about who will rise in real life' date=' subsequently who will be the strongest in SM terms Soldado Chicharito or Gameiro[/quote']

In real life:

1. Soldado
  2. Gameiro
  3. Chicharito

In SM:

1. Chicharito
  2. Gameiro
  3. Soldado

Chicharito is all about his positioning - it's brilliant but probably what you expect from a CF hence the majority of his goals are simple tap-ins. He cannot build up to an attack or deliver assissts which is always the extra sign that you have a quality striker. I believe he can reach a rating of 93 in SM.

Gameiro has been excellent for PSG so far this season. I haven't seen too much of him to have made a clear judgement on him but I believe he will reach new heights in his career and can achieve a 94 if not more. Ligue 1 will take time to be recognised by SM as a superb league so rating caps may not be fair. :(

Soldado is a personal favourite. He is very versatile for Valencia (much like Rooney) and fits in every role well. He starts the counter-attack, gets the headers in and has UNBELIEVABLE TEKKERS!!! Every time the ball touches his feeet in the opposition's half, you know something special is gonna happen :) He can and should reach a 93+ but age may not be on his side ... nor the SM reviewers. Fully deserved a 91 if not last time, should really be a 92 by the end of the season but knowing SM, 91.

In real life:

1. Soldado
  2. Gameiro
  3. Chicharito

In SM:

1. Chicharito
  2. Gameiro
  3. Soldado

Chicharito is all about his positioning - it's brilliant but probably what you expect from a CF hence the majority of his goals are simple tap-ins. He cannot build up to an attack or deliver assissts which is always the extra sign that you have a quality striker. I believe he can reach a rating of 93 in SM.

Gameiro has been excellent for PSG so far this season. I haven't seen too much of him to have made a clear judgement on him but I believe he will reach new heights in his career and can achieve a 94 if not more. Ligue 1 will take time to be recognised by SM as a superb league so rating caps may not be fair. :(

Soldado is a personal favourite. He is very versatile for Valencia (much like Rooney) and fits in every role well. He starts the counter-attack' date=' gets the headers in and has UNBELIEVABLE TEKKERS!!! Every time the ball touches his feeet in the opposition's half, you know something special is gonna happen :) He can and should reach a 93+ but age may not be on his side ... nor the SM reviewers. Fully deserved a 91 if not last time, should really be a 92 by the end of the season but knowing SM, 91.[/quote']

thing is for the NT Negredo, Cazorla Torres Villa (albeit injured) and Llorente all get picked ahead of soldado. I appreciate and welcome your points but playing for "unofficially" the third best team in Spain and not getting a sniff at international level, would surely hinder his chances of being in the elite 94+ club or am i wrong?

thing is for the NT Negredo' date=' Cazorla Torres Villa (albeit injured) and Llorente all get picked ahead of soldado. I appreciate and welcome your points but playing for "unofficially" the third best team in Spain and not getting a sniff at international level, would surely hinder his chances of being in the elite 94+ club or am i wrong?[/quote']

You are absoultely right about him being a fringe player for the national team but De Bosque has been recently reviewing his striking options for the Euro 2012 (Due to the possible absence of Villa and Negredo) and has seen Soldado in good eyes. Lorente has not had the same effect he has for Bilbao for Spain and Del Bosque has admitted he will have a smaller role to play this time. I believe that Soldado will play the role of the 'regular' sub along with Cazorla and any of the emerging youngsters (Thiago, Dominguez, Mata etc.). Spain lack quality in the striker department and I feel that Soldado can prove himself in Euro 2012 - he is the most consistent out the lot.

Valencia may be Spain's 3rd best team but it is achieving alot more than Schalke for example. They look a great unit and they are really threatening Madrid ATM albeit they have a comfortable lead. His chances for a 94+ are deff hindered playing for Valencia but a move in the future is never out of the books with Barca looking for a support striker to Villa. SM do consider wether players play nationally when reviewing ratings but they just see who's in the team or not - not their apps for their country. Spain is the best national team in the world atm and for anyone to be considered a fringe player for them would be a great privelige. Soldado has the quality to be a 93+ but will be tested for a 94 (I admit I was a bit generous) but he can achieve it. He was the perfect replacement for Villa during his departure, he may be the next Villa for all we know.

You are absoultely right about him being a fringe player for the national team but De Bosque has been recently reviewing his striking options for the Euro 2012 (Due to the possible absence of Villa and Negredo) and has seen Soldado in good eyes. Lorente has not had the same effect he has for Bilbao for Spain and Del Bosque has admitted he will have a smaller role to play this time. I believe that Soldado will play the role of the 'regular' sub along with Cazorla and any of the emerging youngsters (Thiago' date=' Dominguez, Mata etc.). Spain lack quality in the striker department and I feel that Soldado can prove himself in Euro 2012 - he is the most consistent out the lot.

Valencia may be Spain's 3rd best team but it is achieving alot more than Schalke for example. They look a great unit and they are really threatening Madrid ATM albeit they have a comfortable lead. His chances for a 94+ are deff hindered playing for Valencia but a move in the future is never out of the books with Barca looking for a support striker to Villa. SM do consider wether players play nationally when reviewing ratings but they just see who's in the team or not - not their apps for their country. Spain is the best national team in the world atm and for anyone to be considered a fringe player for them would be a great privelige. Soldado has the quality to be a 93+ but will be tested for a 94 (I admit I was a bit generous) but he can achieve it. He was the perfect replacement for Villa during his departure, he may be the next Villa for all we know.[/quote']

so is it worth me selling Falcao to get Soldado? or is Falcao worth keeping hold of? i mean Falcao gets goals for fun, just look at his record he is a goal machine, so why do so many forumers not like him?

so is it worth me selling Falcao to get Soldado? or is Falcao worth keeping hold of? i mean Falcao gets goals for fun' date=' just look at his record he is a goal machine, so why do so many forumers not like him?[/quote']

Flacao was a beast for Porto. No it is not worth sacrificing him to get Soldado but Soldado is definately worth getting by any other means (p/e other players)

Do you have any other players worth p/e-ing?

Flacao was a beast for Porto. No it is not worth sacrificing him to get Soldado but Soldado is definately worth getting by any other means (p/e other players)

Do you have any other players worth p/e-ing?

Totally agree with keeping Falcao. I think I mentioned it in the other thread that ideally you'd keep Falcao and in addition bring in Soldado. But if you can't do the deal then you can't do the deal :)

Totally agree with keeping Falcao. I think I mentioned it in the other thread that ideally you'd keep Falcao and in addition bring in Soldado. But if you can't do the deal then you can't do the deal :)

its just finding the right players from my squad to use to get soldado. As i said i want phil jones as well and if i posted my full squad on here you would see my dilemna

its just finding the right players from my squad to use to get soldado. As i said i want phil jones as well and if i posted my full squad on here you would see my dilemna

Make Phil Jones a priority :)

Post your squad anyway....