FALCAO, Radamel

DAMIAO, Leandro

CASNOS, Luc Transfer Listed

NIANG, M'baye

SCHALK, Alex Transfer Banned

KANE, Harry

COULIBALY, Souleymane Transfer Listed[/quote']

Okay....where to start.

Working slightly blind here as I don't know your financial situation.

The first thing that springs to mind is that you're well stocked in defence and could probably afford to lose Puyol as he's most certainly going to decline in ratings (mainly due to his age and injury) I'd not be surprised if Barca made a real effort to strengthen that area in the summer. That would allow you to bring in Jones and Soldado with ease, albeit not needed.

But honestly, your squad is packed with talent and neither signing would make it into your first team plans in the short term

Re: marvin martin or romelu lukaku

Okay....where to start.

Working slightly blind here as I don't know your financial situation.

The first thing that springs to mind is that you're well stocked in defence and could probably afford to lose Puyol as he's most certainly going to decline in ratings (mainly due to his age and injury) I'd not be surpArised if Barca made a real effort to strengthen that area in the summer. That would allow you to bring in Jones and Soldado with ease' date=' albeit not needed.

But honestly, your squad is packed with talent and neither signing would make it into your first team plans in the short term[/quote']

My concern with losing puyol is it would affect my teams overall average rating, I have tried p/exing him but nobody is biting. I suppose it is the way to go. What I need to think of is, is soldado worth having more than puyol? I could raise the funds elsewhere for jones I'm sure.

ok you did ask for it lol it is a combination of first team subs youth etc:

CASILLAS' date=' Iker

HART, Joe Gk

COURTOIS, Thibaut

COENTRAO, Fábio

ALBA, Jordi

LÖWE, Chris Transfer Banned

GRIMALDO, Alex

ALVES, Dani

RICHARDS, Micah

WALKER, Kyle

JENKINSON, Carl

PUYOL, Carles

VIDIC, Nemanja

SILVA, Thiago

CHIELLINI, Giorgio Transfer Banned

SMALLING, Chris

VARANE, Raphaël

[b']SAVIC, Stefan[/b]

PEYBERNES, Mathieu Transfer Banned

OCAMPOS, Lucas

ALONSO, Xabi

M'VILA, Yann

CASEMIRO, Carlos

FRIMPONG, Emmanuel

XAVI, Hernández

SAHIN, Nuri

WILSHERE, Jack

BARKLEY, Ross

POGBA, Paul

GOTZE, Mario

THIAGO, Alcántara

LUCAS, Rodrigues

ITURBE, Juan

CANESIN, Fernando Transfer Banned

MORRISON, Ravel

RIBERY, Franck

PEDRO, Rodríguez

HAZARD, Eden

REUS, Marco Transfer Banned

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN,

DEULOFEU, Gerard

BAHEBECK, Jean-Christophe

MESSI, Lionel

ROONEY, Wayne

HIGUAIN, Gonzalo

CAVANI, Édinson

NEYMAR, Silva

CUENCA, Isaac Transfer Banned

FALCAO, Radamel

DAMIAO, Leandro

CASNOS, Luc Transfer Listed

NIANG, M'baye

SCHALK, Alex Transfer Banned

KANE, Harry

COULIBALY, Souleymane Transfer Listed

To raise funds, I think it would be wise-er to sell of Stefan Savic. Mancini had to use him during the absence of Kompany through suspension earlier in the season and he just did not step up to the mark. He was responsible for all of City's defensive errors during the match (cannot remember which one :() and he does not look comfortable anywhere ATM. Mancini admitted himself that Savic was simply not good enough a replacement for Kompany in a title-challenging side hence Mancicni is looking for a CB or a defensive midfielder to (e.g. De Rossi). I believe a rumoured loan to Sporting CP will do Savic good however in SM terms, it will take a long while for Savic to mature as a player and develop which will hinder his rating for a while. He can reach a 91 in my eyes but that is a long way away :/

Where does Soldado fit in with Higuain, Neymar, Messi, Cavani, Falcao and Rooney all ahead of him? You already have a star-studded squad (it's awesome!! :D) but your sub's bench looks like its bursting with 90+'s in the striker department already :/

If you really need him (he will develop concerns along with Neymar, Cavani and Falcao over time) then get him :P

My only feedback on your squad is that your midfield isn't as strong as your defense or your attack, you may want to improve that first e.g. Build some depth like you have with your defense :P and try to sell of Pedro because he will drop being pushed behind Sanchez and Cuenca in the first team - he's playing cup games ATM :P peakk time for him lol. If average rating is important to you, don't sell Puyol but if you care more about the future of your squad and the talent in real life, sell him :)

To raise funds' date=' I think it would be wise-er to sell of Stefan Savic. Mancini had to use him during the absence of Kompany through suspension earlier in the season and he just did not step up to the mark. He was responsible for all of City's defensive errors during the match (cannot remember which one :() and he does not look comfortable anywhere ATM. Mancini admitted himself that Savic was simply not good enough a replacement for Kompany in a title-challenging side hence Mancicni is looking for a CB or a defensive midfielder to (e.g. De Rossi). I believe a rumoured loan to Sporting CP will do Savic good however in SM terms, it will take a long while for Savic to mature as a player and develop which will hinder his rating for a while. He can reach a 91 in my eyes but that is a long way away :/

Where does Soldado fit in with Higuain, Neymar, Messi, Cavani, Falcao and Rooney all ahead of him? You already have a star-studded squad (it's awesome!! :D) but your sub's bench looks like its bursting with 90+'s in the striker department already :/

If you really need him (he will develop concerns along with Neymar, Cavani and Falcao over time) then get him :P

My only feedback on your squad is that your midfield isn't as strong as your defense or your attack, you may want to improve that first e.g. Build some depth like you have with your defense :P and try to sell of Pedro because he will drop being pushed behind Sanchez and Cuenca in the first team - he's playing cup games ATM :P peakk time for him lol. If average rating is important to you, don't sell Puyol but if you care more about the future of your squad and the talent in real life, sell him :)[/quote']

you make valid points which i have taken on board. After all that i have decided not to go for Soldado and will sell savic, to try and bolster my funds (i have 20k) to buy phil jones. what midfielders would you advise me to buy, bearing in mind most of the top top players are already taken, i have tried to use pedro in makeweight deals but with no luck.

you make valid points which i have taken on board. After all that i have decided not to go for Soldado and will sell savic' date=' to try and bolster my funds (i have 20k) to buy phil jones. what midfielders would you advise me to buy, bearing in mind most of the top top players are already taken, i have tried to use pedro in makeweight deals but with no luck.[/quote']

With your squad, having already Xavi, Ribery, Alonso, Pedro, Hazard, Gotze, Sahin and M'vila in midfield it looks like your DM (Alonso + M'Vila) and Wings (Ribery + Hazard + Pedro) are sorted. Where you lack is in CM's (only Xavi and Sahin) and AM (Gotze). I believe that Centre-mids are one of the most important positions in SM as it balances out your team evenly between your attacking half and defending half. Sahin is a good back-up but he will take time to reach 93 due to Madrids rotation system and their competitive midfield and his injuries. I would rather have a player like Marchisio or Yaya Toure in his position as they will rise faster, are more reliable and are consistent. In AM, I guess you could use Messi sometimes but I assume you use Gotze who is your only other 'decent' AM in your team. He isn't good enough to start for you 'compared to the rest of your squad' so I would recommend Thomas Muller who always plays good in SM, has a solid rating, chances for rise and will maintain his value.

However he's probably taken so the only way I would recommend to improve your midfield is to add depth with players such as Hamsik and Ramires. They should be the quic-ish risers who can improve your starting average and are always in demand when selling if needed to.

One last thing is to get a youth winger, which I believe you are short on, (Hazard not included). Yes you have Oxlade and Deulofeu but you need a youth whose rating is inbetween them and Hazard (good enough to start cup games) so I'd recommend any of Kevin De Bruyne (fantastic player), Shaqiri, Eriksen (future 94+) and Patrick Herrmann.

I know most of these players I have mentioned may already be 'taken' but depthe is always key. Xavi is getting a little old, Pedro will drop and Savic is very average so if you could try to wager these guys to get some big names that would be awesome!!!

Sorry I wasn't much help :o Good luck!

With your squad' date=' having already Xavi, Ribery, Alonso, Pedro, Hazard, Gotze, Sahin and M'vila in midfield it looks like your DM (Alonso + M'Vila) and Wings (Ribery + Hazard + Pedro) are sorted. Where you lack is in CM's (only Xavi and Sahin) and AM (Gotze). I believe that Centre-mids are one of the most important positions in SM as it balances out your team evenly between your attacking half and defending half. Sahin is a good back-up but he will take time to reach 93 due to Madrids rotation system and their competitive midfield and his injuries. I would rather have a player like Marchisio or Yaya Toure in his position as they will rise faster, are more reliable and are consistent. In AM, I guess you could use Messi sometimes but I assume you use Gotze who is your only other 'decent' AM in your team. He isn't good enough to start for you 'compared to the rest of your squad' so I would recommend Thomas Muller who always plays good in SM, has a solid rating, chances for rise and will maintain his value.

However he's probably taken so the only way I would recommend to improve your midfield is to add depth with players such as Hamsik and Ramires. They should be the quic-ish risers who can improve your starting average and are always in demand when selling if needed to.

One last thing is to get a youth winger, which I believe you are short on, (Hazard not included). Yes you have Oxlade and Deulofeu but you need a youth whose rating is inbetween them and Hazard (good enough to start cup games) so I'd recommend any of Kevin De Bruyne (fantastic player), Shaqiri, Eriksen (future 94+) and Patrick Herrmann.

I know most of these players I have mentioned may already be 'taken' but depthe is always key. Xavi is getting a little old, Pedro will drop and Savic is very average so if you could try to wager these guys to get some big names that would be awesome!!!

Sorry I wasn't much help :o Good luck![/quote']

thanks mate, Shaqiri is available and I have had my eye on him for a while, I could use casnos and Savic to purchase him, I don't think hamsik is taken. Also regarding the cm position I have jack wilshere as well. So with that in mind would I be worth going for Shaqiri hamsik and jones? It's just getting the funds to buy them, and deciding which players are worth using to trade

thanks mate' date=' Shaqiri is available and I have had my eye on him for a while, I could use casnos and Savic to purchase him, I don't think hamsik is taken. Also regarding the cm position I have jack wilshere as well. So with that in mind would I be worth going for Shaqiri hamsik and jones? It's just getting the funds to buy them, and deciding which players are worth using to trade[/quote']

Definately worth going for Shaqiri!! Hamsik would also be a solid buy :)

Wilshere is fantastic, but his injury will prevent his 90 again maybe, should be a 90/91 by the end of the season though depending upon his performances (y)

Casnos was a good talent but has stalled at Inter, he's not getting the games which means he isn't being looked upon by the NT team coaches and won't be selected.

Casemeiro has been on a down-er all season too so I would trade him aswell :P

Definately worth going for Shaqiri!! Hamsik would also be a solid buy :)

Wilshere is fantastic' date=' but his injury will prevent his 90 again maybe, should be a 90/91 by the end of the season though depending upon his performances (y)

Casnos was a good talent but has stalled at Inter, he's not getting the games which means he isn't being looked upon by the NT team coaches and won't be selected.

Casemeiro has been on a down-er all season too so I would trade him aswell :P[/quote']

ah ok so no chance of casemiro going up in the up and coming brazil changes then? shaqiri i have just noticed is taken as is hamsik, i might offer casemiro and savic for shaqiri.

Rodwell is at an unmanaged club so i think i will go in for him when i get the funds as well as jones