• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 156 Discussion Thread

Took the club i support in Coventry City :)

Very happy to get them in a new GC, but really really could do with some quality loans or players for cash. Could anyone help?

Would be nice to perhaps get a parent club or something that would sponsor me if you will :P

Not took a club yet going to see if any good clubs pop up as I just got online to see 130 taken already, really hope this GW takes off and fills up as I haven't enjoyed or got into the last few GCs much.

I guess I'll have to see who I get because I want to actually win something in a GC for once lol.:)

Real Madrid are going to let go of the following:-

Diarra - P/E

Carvalho - P/E

Albiol - P/E

Granero

Altintop

Adan

Willing to put the latter two in a deal for a better young player.

Players going out on loan:-

Varane

Joselu

Morata

Really looking for a good young goalkeeper for a backup to Casillas.

personally think there releasing gold championships far to frequently now, it used to be like almost a special occasion when 1 popped up, but now its like a dime a dozen scenario, prolly pick up a team once it goes public not reserving no more in gold champs just because to me they've lost the sparkle now

personally think there releasing gold championships far to frequently now' date=' it used to be like almost a special occasion when 1 popped up, but now its like a dime a dozen scenario, prolly pick up a team once it goes public not reserving no more in gold champs just because to me they've lost the sparkle now[/font']

True mate, think it's like one every 15-20 days now mate.

brazil looked pritty busy so thought id have a season min project and see where i go from there with gremio.. maybe try play for a job offer even..

gcs are well getting there shine back.. the ammount of standards being used as cash flow has made golds much more sought after..

u only have 2 look at numbers still in them recently 2 c that..

i use 2 c all top teams wen searching and i wasnt in 2 them now its very had 2 pick 1 up.. that unmanaged gold list doesnt move now some days and before it use 2 b red hot with sides..

really like gcs now and i hated them.. influx of them and being able 2 chose some good fresh sides has enabled that rather than just having to trale through batterd old gcs..

shooting standards out imo has put abit more edge on gcs deffo even if gcs in the midst of this hav become more constant..

lets b honest in harsh reality barely n e of the forum play them so there hardly killing things off around here..

It used to be every 3 days or less on some occasions so stop complaining!

I'm not complaining at all, please point out where I am. I was merely stating how they are now open more regularly.

Anyway back on topic, looking forward to the opening tomorrow, close to having some verbal agreements. If anyone wants to do some deals message me!

placed all my bids in for hearts

chopped and changed them a bit as a few targets i'd like are unfortunately at the same clubs and with how fast players get scooped up figured its better to edge my bets rathers than sit on anyone just for them to go abd moments before i can actually bid

still got 3-4mil sitting in the bank to alter bids if needs be

but im hoping i ain't got too;)

also if any teams are releasing any 88ov+ players for season loans i'll certainly take them off your respective hands:D

Two loan moved for Middlesbrough:

The loan offer for Federico MACHEDA of Manchester United from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed

The loan offer for Tomasz KUSZCZAK of Manchester United from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Thay are here on season long loans and should do well, hope thay can fit in 24-7

Well I have 19M and aiming for at least 1 big name 88+.

Also have sorted my last loan with Shakthar CB Kryvtsov joining on a season long loan.

With the three players on loan I am happy with the squad.

There is some risers in the squad here so all good also aiming for a few small risers too help long term and have placed a few big names under my bids.

Good luck too all.

P.S two teams rejected already this could be fun. Portsmouth the latest.

had my first round of transfer bids go abd sometimes this morning

however did have to alter two bids as i had competition come in for them last night so there still open at the moment

also while i wasn't on siena have whacked in a late bid on trezeguet,

guessing ive lost this one now,

and not too fussed as the guy is going to drop shortly its just the guy im offering is only a 28yr 83ov and a small amount of cash so i doubt the trez would of got a -5 although i reckon a -2 is just around the corner for him

but either way already got another target in mind if he does go to siena(he's bid a youngish 82+83 for him)

guys who will be joining as ive got them abd with no competition

Johan WILAND 87ov keeper

Pablo BRANDAN 85ov lb/dm

Severo MEZA 86ov rb/lb

Elsad ZVEROTIC 84ov rb/dm

Wan LEE 82ov lb/lm

Anthar YAHIA 87ov cb

Aquivaldo MOSQUERA 87ov cb

Clarence GOODSON 84ov cb

Alexander ROBINSON 80ov cb

Joel HUIQUI 85ov cb

Per Verner VAGAN RONNING 82ov cb

Hossam GHALY 85ov rm/cm

Elgabry RANGEL 85ov cm/rm

Ahmed OTAIF 84ov am/cm

Rafal MURAWSKI 87ov dm/cm

Gilles YAPI 86ov cm/am

Jorge NUNEZ 84ov rm/cm

Ahmed Hossam MIDO 86ov cf

if i pick up one of them i will be happy ' date=' a great build up always starts with that one top player which stands out[/quote']

Loaned you Varane, but seen that you got Ashley Young for cash only???

Quite a few weird transfers going through, surprised the Barca manager has sold Cuenca and also Thiago albeit for Remy.