Gold Championship 156 Discussion Thread

Re: Gold Championship 156 Discussion Thread

Loaned you Varane' date=' but seen that you got Ashley Young for cash only???

Quite a few weird transfers going through, surprised the Barca manager has sold Cuenca and also Thiago albeit for Remy.[/quote']

yeah that was the top transfer i needed to start the gold rolling. worst thing is that the united manager countered for cash and well i would be silly to reject it. Yeah the barcelona manager must not see the future ahead of the two players , but when your a japanese side and got one of the best wingers in the game you start to care less ;)

and thanks for varane

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah that was the top transfer i needed to start the gold rolling. worst thing is that the united manager countered for cash and well i would be silly to reject it. Yeah the barcelona manager must not see the future ahead of the two players ' date=' but when your a japanese side and got one of the best wingers in the game you start to care less ;)

and thanks for varane[/quote']

One of the best/worst deals I have seen, I wouldn't be surprised to see that manager quit, have a look at the United squad, hardly any players left.

And no problem mate, hopefully you can turn them in a good force, and if you make them a top team, don't forget the help you received along the way! ;)

Well Middlesbrough are also making a impact in the market.

(1) - We are in a battle to sign U21 duo Shaqiri and Jorgensen for a combind 4-2 deal with 19M also in play hope too pull them off as max my chairman will let me bid with the players would be a big deal for the championship.

(2) - Also we are signing duo Doble and Soares for a combind 390K can work out well as Doble is only 20 and Soares is moving too the championship.

(3) - If number one fails then no hard feelings as 89 rated LB Navarro is having a medical for 14M he will be joining if I fail in my first deals.

(4) - We have welcomed Manchester United duo Kuszczak + Macheda on season long loans, the duo will be key here and I hope too get one more good loan.

If anyone has a 83+ I can loan any role let me know asap.

yeah that was the top transfer i needed to start the gold rolling. worst thing is that the united manager countered for cash and well i would be silly to reject it. Yeah the barcelona manager must not see the future ahead of the two players ' date=' but when your a japanese side and got one of the best wingers in the game you start to care less ;)

and thanks for varane[/quote']

That is cracking I have chucked in a cheeky cash deal for Berbatov too see what happens.

Good luck in Japanese football I was close too going them by paying but will wait too talk my football over there.

Well Middlesbrough are also making a impact in the market.

(1) - We are in a battle to sign U21 duo Shaqiri and Jorgensen for a combind 4-2 deal with 19M also in play hope too pull them off as max my chairman will let me bid with the players would be a big deal for the championship.

(2) - Also we are signing duo Doble and Soares for a combind 390K can work out well as Doble is only 20 and Soares is moving too the championship.

(3) - If number one fails then no hard feelings as 89 rated LB Navarro is having a medical for 14M he will be joining if I fail in my first deals.

(4) - We have welcomed Manchester United duo Kuszczak + Macheda on season long loans' date=' the duo will be key here and I hope too get one more good loan.

If anyone has a 83+ I can loan any role let me know asap.[/quote']

Very nice mate, some good deals happening there. My chairman was being a **** when I was bidding for the Basel winger. Hardly let me bid anything and I have £46 million in the bank. :(

Still trying to ship the following:-

Kaka

Carvalho

Diarra

Albiol

Granero

If anyones interested just drop me a PM on here or in-game.

That is cracking I have chucked in a cheeky cash deal for Berbatov too see what happens.

Good luck in Japanese football I was close too going them by paying but will wait too talk my football over there.

you should ofjust joined up , most teams there have a lot of money to start with and you can buy someone decent. my stadium size is like over 70000 , that meabs big money to me from home games , and thats bigger than the emirates, nearly sane as old traford and wages are very low as well. good place to build up.

teah real i will help you when i become a big side ;) , not going to happen for some time though. but am looking to sell young as soon as the ban is up

but now i hope eric torres and vargas come in to seal things for me

you should ofjust joined up ' date=' most teams there have a lot of money to start with and you can buy someone decent. my stadium size is like over 70000 , that meabs big money to me from home games , and thats bigger than the emirates, nearly sane as old traford and wages are very low as well. good place to build up.

teah real i will help you when i become a big side ;) , not going to happen for some time though. but am looking to sell young as soon as the ban is up

but now i hope eric torres and vargas come in to seal things for me[/quote']

Ill be happy too put a deal together for Young when his TFB is up you never no you may like it.

Managed to sign Granit Xhaka and Napoli's new superstar striker Eduardo Vargas. Also managed to get Grant Hanley in for cash alone and get Hrgreaves and Bridge on season long loans :D

The future for Coventry is looking very bright :)

Its a shame because them two should of moved to Japan with me lol :(

missed out on trezeguet in the end as expected but already placed a bid in for a decent replacement if i get him for what ive offered

also still waiting for two offers to be accepted to see the other other bidders hands to well see wheither or not i should have the guys i'm after although i'll be honest out of everyone i bid for these two guys would be backup so no major trouble if they don't make it to scotland, simila rplayers still out there to be brung in

very happy with how many of my bids went in uncontested though

my starting 11 has an average of 86 which aint to bad all things considered and should give a decent base to work from

85 - 87 - 87

86 -- 87 -- 85

85 - 85

Mathias ZANKA JORGENSEN has completed his move to Middlesbrough from FC København for £3,000,000 plus Stephen MCMANUS and Kevin THOMSON . All other offers were turned down.

Ryan DOBLE has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Southampton for £180,000

With the 89 joining in the next 24H.

My deals will now be turning too small risers to get back my cash have three aims witch should make me around 5M so all good.

Have a sale on down here could help smaller teams.

another abd this time on adil hermach 86ov

intially i bid p/e+804k which was his minimum accepted offer on p/e which worked out as about 5.4-5.5m in total(maybe slightly more can't fully remember)

then olympiacos placed a bid so i withdrew and upped it too p/e+2mil

actually didn't have to change my intial bid as it would of beaten 5mil straight cash anyways

but regardless, better to be safe than sorry in this case so as long as my maths are kinda right ive easily got this got this guy as my bid totals roughly 6.6-6.7mil

Fernando NAVARRO has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Sevilla for £14,000,000

Now one of the best players in the championship still too sell a player so somthing has too give has listed a number of stars here so take a look.

A 89 here is all that mutch better.

Kwesi APPIAH has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Kettering Town for £51,000. All other offers were turned down.

Been linked with a number of championship clubs, has played 15 games so far this season. The 21 year old is expected too be in the championship / league 1 next season so this could turn out too be one heck of a deal. Rise too 70 next change then will rise when moved and fitted in too the squad he has joined.

bit more transfer news from hearts:D

i did outbid olympiacos and sign adil hermach dm/cm86ov

i lost out to southampton on the iggy torres bid cm85ov

and ive got an abd on javier orozco fwd/am 86ov(only bidder)

also got outstanding bids on one, two more players that will make up my main squad then it'll be on to buying a few squad cup fillers as after looking at my schedule im actually in the euro league aswell which i didn't realise when i first took hearts over, and im in a pretty hard group

but as long as i keep fairly injury free, which i usually do(touch wood) i should be able to compete well on all three fronts this season