Gold Championship 156 Discussion Thread

Re: Gold Championship 156 Discussion Thread

Been linked with a number of championship clubs' date=' has played 15 games so far this season. The 21 year old is expected too be in the championship / league 1 next season so this could turn out too be one heck of a deal. Rise too 70 next change then will rise when moved and fitted in too the squad he has joined.[/quote']

Not sure how the engine decides that you got him with both of us placing the same bid and mine being there first (after you withdrew to pay more) but oh well :P

Coventry have singed up a host of championship talent whom will all rise 80+ when SM get their bums in gear. These are:- Kyle Bennett, Aidan White, Tom Lees, Emile Sinclair, Jeff Hendrick, Glenn Murray.

I hope the championship ratings are done soon as these players need updating, many being 6/7 below what they should be.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how the engine decides that you got him with both of us placing the same bid and mine being there first (after you withdrew to pay more) but oh well :P

Coventry have singed up a host of championship talent whom will all rise 80+ when SM get their bums in gear. These are:- Kyle Bennett' date=' Aidan White, Tom Lees, Emile Sinclair, Jeff Hendrick, Glenn Murray.

I hope the championship ratings are done soon as these players need updating, many being 6/7 below what they should be.[/quote']

He joined because he wanted to join the better team everyone can tell that (LOL) but I do not know as should have been yours.

Algeria 26 year old Adlene Guedioura has joined on a season long loan with the option to sign him after. Was in talks for some time and we came too the deal, he is going too be a first team player here and is my final loan for the season.

I am still looking too shift more players for cash.

Need two loan deals of over 84 min please

a lot of people are joining up in japan i see yet now i think the title will be much harder to claim

poor depth has really hurt me so help needed

put interest forwardfor ashley young now looking to sell for after ban for young players

Joo-Ho PARK has completed his move to Middlesbrough from FC Basel for £1,000,000 plus Jonathan GROUNDS . All other offers were turned down.

One of the best under rated players in the champions league right now. The player who held out the names like Nani and Park in there win over United is only 24 and rated 84 he should rise too 85/86 so a good deal.

Free Agent Sol CAMPBELL has completed his move to Middlesbrough for £1,877,000

Not going to rise any time soon but is good depth, can not find a player who has a better head on him for that price, he is a back up but will get game time a solid 82 for my squads depth.

Free Agent Stuart PARNABY has completed his move to Middlesbrough for £1,688,000

The ex Birmingham RB who is rated 83 is in for depth, been linked with Leeds and Milwall yes not the best chose of players but again for the cash we payed is a happy deal.

Free Agent Nuno MANICHE has completed his move to Middlesbrough for £1,823,000

How many 85's can you pick up for less then 2M anyone? (NOT MANY) so was happy to sign the Portugal free agent, we lost a 85 for 6M so we are happy to sign him.

Matthew BATES has completed his move to Coventry City from Middlesbrough for £250,000 plus Jordan WILLIS and Shaun JEFFERS

Jordan has been getting trialed by Liverpool could be a long term star for English football. Jeffers seeled the deal and got 250K towords more signings.

It's virtually impossible to sell players 30+ for another player' date=' no matter their rating. Can't get anything decent for Kaka or Carvalho at the moment, ok the latter is 33 now, but Kaka?!?!?

:([/quote']

I think your either asking to much or looking in the wrong places , maybe you should take a risk and just take a low rated riser like an erik lamela , isco etc. If i managed to sell terry , lampard , malouda and anelka in 155 for good deals im sure u can do the same.

5 new players arrive at Yokohama , Diego reyes a certain riser , fellah a stable player for old player , aranguiz meant to get a plus 1 or 2 soon , baez so a low rated and older , sigurdsson a good cb who replace another old player.

In general Japan looks strong for a league , Young is the star player of the league who i have and currently i dont look like favorites to win anything

It's virtually impossible to sell players 30+ for another player' date=' no matter their rating. Can't get anything decent for Kaka or Carvalho at the moment, ok the latter is 33 now, but Kaka?!?!?

:([/quote']

span has just been reviewd mate..

both are top rated players.. dont sweat about loosing them especially for any crazy lower rated deal just yet.. u have plenty time with there rating high spec..

build away from them 2 and just loose on them later imo.. 93 and 94 is bang on for starting 11 average.. 4get there names and age atm..

bait them out for something lower closer to the time..

trading a 93 for an 89 or sumot at this moment in time or like i did a 94 for a 90 reserve n cash isnt needed yet.. may aswell stick with older heads rating atm for 11 average sake.. then stick some 1 with them later in the process.. i only took the 90 purely down to the fact i needed the players positionals..

span has just been reviewd mate..

both are top rated players.. dont sweat about loosing them especially for any crazy lower rated deal just yet.. u have plenty time with there rating high spec..

build away from them 2 and just loose on them later imo.. 93 and 94 is bang on for starting 11 average.. 4get there names and age atm..

bait them out for something lower closer to the time..

trading a 93 for an 89 or sumot at this moment in time or like i did a 94 for a 90 reserve n cash isnt needed yet.. may aswell stick with older heads rating atm for 11 average sake.. then stick some 1 with them later in the process.. i only took the 90 purely down to the fact i needed the players positionals..

Your probably right mate, I can probably get a good season out of them at least, thanks you've changed my viewing on the matter.

I think your either asking to much or looking in the wrong places ' date=' maybe you should take a risk and just take a low rated riser like an erik lamela , isco etc. If i managed to sell terry , lampard , malouda and anelka in 155 for good deals im sure u can do the same.

5 new players arrive at Yokohama , Diego reyes a certain riser , fellah a stable player for old player , aranguiz meant to get a plus 1 or 2 soon , baez so a low rated and older , sigurdsson a good cb who replace another old player.

In general Japan looks strong for a league , Young is the star player of the league who i have and currently i dont look like favorites to win anything[/quote']

i nearly paid to reserve grampus matey but went against it..

currently plan with gremio is working well.. 11 average is up to 88 from 86.. overall team is up 1 so just 2 of us on 87..

few more faces and i should be half alright.. cant wait for the cash 2 run in for listed players..

team is pure undesirable but just going for business here or a nice job offer at some stage :) .. enjoyed doing this build though.. going against my grain though properly :) ..

27606064.jpg

Hearts first team squad

2012 season

(excluding youth team)

johan wiland 87ov gk

jamie macdonald 78ov gk

pablo brandan lb 85ov

wan lee lb 82ov

severo meza 86ov rb

elsad zverotic 84ov rb

anthar yahia 87ov cb

aquivaldo mosquera 87ov cb

joel huiqui 85ov cb

clarence goodson 84ov cb

p.v vangan ronning 82ov cb

alex. robinson 80ov cb

nestor calderon 86ov cm

hossam ghaly 85ov cm

jorge nunez 84ov cm

rafael murawaski 87ov cm

adil hermach 86ov cm

gillies yapi 86ov cm

elgabry rangel 85ov cm

ahmed otaif 84ov cm

javier orozco 86ov fwd

mido 86ov fwd

Shakhtar manager take a bow' date=' what a group of talents he's brought in.

Dominguez, Douglas, Adriano, Fer, Gibbs, Fontas, Moses, Kadlec, Funes Mori, Cuenca, Ola John, Ebecilo, Coquelin and Ravel Morrison.

That guy must have great persuasion techniques to bring some of them in.[/quote']

Some of the managers he has dealt with seem a tad dim. Barca manager buying Eduardo for Cuenca and cash. He must have thought christmas had been delayed lol.

Some of the managers he has dealt with seem a tad dim. Barca manager buying Eduardo for Cuenca and cash. He must have thought christmas had been delayed lol.

Haha I know mate, that's why I think he uses the charm when negotiating with managers, he tried to do a few deals with me but I made it clear I wasn't going to be dragged into any deals with him. :)

Well Middlesbrough have just 5.7 million too spend, and we hope to sign one or two more players.

We have signed 12 players and lost 8.

The depth game right now is going well with the deals we have.

I have a good back bone too the squad with my deals, more news around the season, there is a thread for the championship this season should be fun, some good names in this league and some top managers.

Got Ipswitch coming too town' date=' a team who will also be up there at the end of the season, thay have a lot of depth and should get a good run for our squad.

Going with a 3-5-2 formation should be fun the first time of trying it.[/quote']

Going for the 3-5-2 with my team for this season as well mate, hope it pays off for both of us.

got dundee united tonight away from home

with an average starting 11 of 86 only three points will do especially if im looking at trying to split the big two this season

Good luck mate, you've put together a decent squad, got every chance of winning the league.

Still haven't been able to bring in a new face all pre-season, got to settle for Callejon as my only back-up to my first-choice. Hopefully I don't pick up too many injuries this season.

Going for the 3-5-2 with my team for this season as well mate' date=' hope it pays off for both of us.

Good luck mate, you've put together a decent squad, got every chance of winning the league.

Still haven't been able to bring in a new face all pre-season, got to settle for Callejon as my only back-up to my first-choice. Hopefully I don't pick up too many injuries this season.[/quote']

cheers bud, still reckon i need one or two quality players to make this team stick though but all in all im pretty happy with how its looking as long as i don't get crippled by tonnes of injuries i should be able to hold up fine