Gold Championship 156 Discussion Thread

Re: Gold Championship 156 Discussion Thread

The offer for Lars Jacobsen of FC København from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He has played 14 games with one goal. The ex West Ham and Blackburn star has played 165 games yes is 32 but rated 86 well happy too sign him will be key here, giving up Hoyte, comes from a long line of great sprinters but just is not needed can play LB or RB and is a 83 but getting better rated in depth. Got one more aim then my summer is over.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Harry Redknapp steered Middlesbrough to victory against Ipswich Town.

Middlesbrough outclassed Ipswich Town and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Guedioura scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Emnes was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Went 2-0 down but came back on the stats we should have won by a big score. Still happy opened with a win now need too keep this up. Charlton up next in the cup will be using our B squad.

Goals from Benzema and Kaka either side of the half saw us comfortably run out 2-0 victors. Was a fairly even game chance wise but, we dominated possession and our quality shown. Next up Anderlecht in the Champions Cup, will see Callejon and a couple of my fringe players in the team for this game in Belgium.

Middlesbrough will be playing Hearts in a cracking game too come tomorow night, we will have welcomed at least one of three aims and I hope too do well. After seing Will get a draw tonight it means we have taken a good two points off of my battle with him. I hope too see me and will in the EPL next season but we will see at the end of this.

I am looking for a ST 84+ for cash just get hold of me.

The offer for Markus STEINHOFER of FC Basel from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 25 year old 85 RM/RB will help a lot and is joining for just 3.7M shocked no over team went in for him but happy days better depth down here.

The offer for Kang-Jin HA of Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Many do not look at leagues like this, but 27 caps this season only rated 82 real happy to sign will be my back up keeper giving up Coyne will be giving up his role in the squad as well as Zemmama happy with the deal as got the depth too give Zemmama away.

Middlesbrough 5 - 1 Hearts

Scott Mcdonald 3

Bergvold 1

Emnes 1

Real happy as there a top team so means somthing too me.

And have more depth coming in can do better.

good game bud and nice win

very strange reading though once i looked at the report

battered you stats wise was winning 1-0 til the 70th min

then this happened' date=' no tactics or personel change from either team mind

[/font']S.MCDONALD 70, 78, 80 (pen)

M.BERGVOLD 74

M.EMNES 86

I told them to get ahead or there all sacked so the team took it on bord bro.

Markus STEINHOFER has completed his move to Middlesbrough from FC Basel for £3,740,000

More depth in rated 85 happy with the signing.

Kang-Jin HA has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma in a swap deal for Danny COYNE and Merouane ZEMMAMA

My back up keeper see him hitting 83/84 still a good keeper for this league.

2m left so saving that you never no Zidane may pop up with Barcelona LOL

terrible form with hearts continue after my "b" team are beaten in europe by lazio despite taking the lead after only 4 minutes on the clock

Dan James was unable to prevent a Hearts defeat to Lazio.

Hearts slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Lazio in their SMFA Shield Group I fixture.

terrible form with hearts continue after my "b" team are beaten in europe by lazio despite taking the lead after only 4 minutes on the clock

It'll come mate keep tinkering with them tactics.

Had a thriller at Anderlecht, where I ran out 8-4 winners. Hat-trick from Di Maria was the highlight of the match. Next up is Valencia should be a very tough game.

It'll come mate keep tinkering with them tactics.

Had a thriller at Anderlecht' date=' where I ran out 8-4 winners. Hat-trick from Di Maria was the highlight of the match. Next up is Valencia should be a very tough game.[/quote']

yeah i think its down to me playing players slightly out of postition, although they do show up green, for example with my prefered formation at the mo(with other teams) ive got am players playing in advanced postions like the front of a diamond 5-4-1 and due to who i obught at hearts ive currently been playing a dm/cm in the am hole and dm/cm in a place where i usually play cm/am

but then again it could be conincidental but i'll see after tongiths game although it is against celtic:eek:

happy with the point although celtic did get there equaliser with only 10mins left on the clock

spacer.gif

Dan James earned a draw with Hearts against fierce rivals Celtic in the Central Belt Derby.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Hearts and Celtic in their Division 1 fixture.

Calderon scored the only goal for Hearts and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Got Smashed 5-0 in the league this week. Hope too get back too wining ways and making two more signings to help us back up the league.

35426_1298640728.jpg7189_1316855000.jpg

The Stuttgart and Bordeaux stars will be big names here in the championship. We got smashed out of the cup and now a big loss in the league I have too feel down but I hope the two new signings will bring us back too wining ways. I am paying two players and 2.8M so happy with that.

87 + 83 = 80 + 80 + 2.8M - Cracking deal our way!!

Got a well deserved 1-0 over Valencia, up next is Levante, who have started the season on fire, despite them being unmanaged. Hopefully we can inflict their first defeat of the season on saturday.

Also sad to say I have missed out on russian prospect Fedotov, was given two starts at the end of the russian season, he'll be going to Man City unless they withdraw their bid which is very unlikely.

played middlesborough in another friendly game tonight

Dan James earned a draw with Hearts against Middlesbrough.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Hearts and Middlesbrough in their Friendly fixture.

Ghaly scored the only goal for Hearts and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sochaux -

I have left Middlesbrough sorry too all who joined the championship with me but could not miss up the chance of them from the start.

There are some real nice players here can not wait too test my self for the first time in French football.

Roudet - The 86 is free to leave for 5M people.

The offer for Steven MOUYOKOLO of Wolverhampton Wanderers from Sochaux has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

On loan here got in touch over a deal getting him for CMV happy days been a lot of news he could be signed the end of the season.

Yokohama F. Marinos - only managed to gain 5 points from 4 games and well we are basically one of the strongest in the league if not the strongest.The recent rise of Aranguiz by two points to 86 has lead us with a new bright spark in the side. Still looking to sell Young and Eric Torres after bans. Japan looking strong and i will take over B)