Sign in to follow this  
XiZ

Alderweireld or Douglas

Re: Alderweireld or Douglas

While lookign for a good CB I realized I'm at a dilemma - Alderweireld(Ajax) or Douglas(Twente). Both are young and promising but I just can't choose whom to get. Help?:confused:

I'd go for Alderweireld myself. But he may struggle to hit 90 as Vertonghen is by far Ajax's best defender as he's only 90 rated at present.

I'd go for Alderweireld myself. But he may struggle to hit 90 as Vertonghen is by far Ajax's best defender as he's only 90 rated at present.

Yeah, but the problem is Vertonghen is already taken. Thanks, though. Gonna wait for a few more replies, 1-0 to Alderweireld for now.:)

Yeah' date=' but the problem is Vertonghen is already taken. Thanks, though. Gonna wait for a few more replies, 1-0 to Alderweireld for now.:)[/quote']

Who is available in your game world? I'm assuming you're looking at players rated 89-90?

While lookign for a good CB I realized I'm at a dilemma - Alderweireld(Ajax) or Douglas(Twente). Both are young and promising but I just can't choose whom to get. Help?:confused:

Its hard to choose, but I prefer Alderweireld to Douglas. Mainly because i believe Ajax are performing I than Twente atm.

Who is available in your game world? I'm assuming you're looking at players rated 89-90?

Yeah, 89-90 availables are Howedes(too expensive though), Douglas, Alderweireld, Lovren, Rakytskiy, Tasci, Reinartz... basically everyone except Sakho, Martinez, Otamendi, Rolando, Godin, Kaboul, Corluka, Michael Dawson. Can't get anyone 91+ since they're either managed or too expensive(unmanaged). I'm looking to switch Kolo Toure(+ money if I have to) and Onuoha + money.

EC 1st season Man City here.

Yeah' date=' 89-90 availables are Howedes(too expensive though), Douglas, Alderweireld, Lovren, Rakytskiy, Tasci, Reinartz... basically everyone except Sakho, Martinez, Otamendi, Rolando, Godin, Kaboul, Corluka, Michael Dawson. Can't get anyone 91+ since they're either managed or too expensive(unmanaged). I'm looking to switch Kolo Toure(+ money if I have to) and Onuoha + money.

EC 1st season Man City here.[/quote']

I'd prefer Reinartz or Lovren from that list...

Yeah' date=' 89-90 availables are Howedes(too expensive though), Douglas, Alderweireld, Lovren, Rakytskiy, Tasci, Reinartz... basically everyone except Sakho, Martinez, Otamendi, Rolando, Godin, Kaboul, Corluka, Michael Dawson. Can't get anyone 91+ since they're either managed or too expensive(unmanaged). I'm looking to switch Kolo Toure(+ money if I have to) and Onuoha + money.

I would prefer Martinez or Lovren :) .

How about any of thses?

• VERTONGHEN, Jan
  • BOATENG, Jérôme
  • MUSACCHIO, Mateo
  • JONES, Phil
  • ABATE, Ignazio
  • ENRIQUE, José
  • CAPOUE, Étienne

It looks like you're after a CB. So the bold ones may be of interest.

How about any of thses?

• VERTONGHEN' date=' Jan[/b']
  • BOATENG, Jérôme
  • MUSACCHIO, Mateo
  • JONES, Phil
  • ABATE, Ignazio
  • ENRIQUE, José
  • CAPOUE, Étienne

It looks like you're after a CB. So the bold ones may be of interest.

From these Capoue is available. I assume Capoue>Lovren?

P.S Just realized Reinartz is also in an unmanaged team, though I can sell Kolo and then get him but till then Bayer could get a new manager.

P.S Just realized Reinartz is also in an unmanaged team' date=' though I can sell Kolo and then get him but till then Bayer could get a new manager.[/quote']

Go for capoue....very very good talent.

P.S Just realized Reinartz is also in an unmanaged team' date=' though I can sell Kolo and then get him but till then Bayer could get a new manager.[/quote']

I think Capoue is an immense talent, just needs a move to realise his potential. Could be one that makes a late charge for the French squad for Euro 2102. Absolute beast of a player and versatile too.

I'd take him over Lovren even though Lovren plays for a better club. Capoue has the potential to be 92/93 IMO. That said, Lovren should be 90 by he end of the season.

I think Capoue is an immense talent' date=' just needs a move to realise his potential. Could be one that makes a late charge for the French squad for Euro 2102. Absolute beast of a player and versatile too.

I'd take him over Lovren even though Lovren plays for a better club. Capoue has the potential to be 92/93 IMO. That said, Lovren should be 90 by he end of the season.[/quote']

Thanks a lot!

And thanks to everyone else who replied. Cheers!