Taking A Step Back?

I think some aspects of the game that were changed recently should be changed back for good measure..

Injured/Suspension Length - Would like to see injured or suspension length like before eg. I8 or S3 since it would make it clearer (instead of having to click on player page). Also, when a player is injured for a long time and the fitness goes down to below 60, NMF is shown. Wouldn't it be better if the injured length be shown so that one would not be confused over whether the player is I10 or just NMF?

Loan Length - Liked the old style of setting the loan length better eg. L10 or L20. In real life, loans are not always for a whole season.

Transfer Status - God, when is this coming back?

Also to clarify. One of my players got injured quite some time ago, and it was stated that he would be injured for 12 turns. Recently, if anyone noticed, the injury was changed to be counted in days instead of turns. So now my player is injured for only 6 days instead of 6 turns (which means that i would be able to play him next week, effectively cutting down 4 turns of injury). Is this a bug or is this meant to be?

Re: Taking A Step Back?

I think some aspects of the game that were changed recently should be changed back for good measure..

Injured/Suspension Length - Would like to see injured or suspension length like before eg. I8 or S3 since it would make it clearer (instead of having to click on player page). Also' date=' when a player is injured for a long time and the fitness goes down to below 60, NMF is shown. Wouldn't it be better if the injured length be shown so that one would not be confused over whether the player is I10 or just NMF?

Loan Length - Liked the old style of setting the loan length better eg. L10 or L20. In real life, loans are not always for a whole season.

Also to clarify. One of my players got injured quite some time ago, and it was stated that he would be injured for 12 turns. Recently, if anyone noticed, the injury was changed to be counted in days instead of turns. So now my player is injured for only 6 days instead of 6 turns (which means that i would be able to play him next week, effectively cutting down 4 turns of injury). Is this a bug or is this meant to be?[/quote']

1) Transfer status - it was a pointless tool as nobody took into consideration what it said, i presume something new is coming in which will mean unavailable when people set the status to unavialable.

2)How are the injuries not better, they are far more realistic on terms of telling you when they will be fit, in real life, a club says he will be fit in X amount of time, not X turns

3)Whats the problem with the new loan system ? if you want him for a short period of time you cancel the deal ? not hard ? :confused:

4) if you manager your team correctly you will know who is injured so a playing showing up as NMF isnt that big of a deal :)

imo they have made the game better and more realistic

1) Transfer status - it was a pointless tool as nobody took into consideration what it said' date=' i presume something new is coming in which will mean unavailable when people set the status to unavialable.

2)How are the injuries not better, they are far more realistic on terms of telling you when they will be fit, in real life, a club says he will be fit in X amount of time, not X turns

3)Whats the problem with the new loan system ? if you want him for a short period of time you cancel the deal ? not hard ? :confused:

4) if you manager your team correctly you will know who is injured so a playing showing up as NMF isnt that big of a deal :)

imo they have made the game better and more realistic[/quote']

im with adam on this one if you said a player was unavailable you still got bids anyway so that was pointless, the injuries i think are extremely realistic compared to what they used to be and the new loan system is much more real than the previous SM is based on REALITY.

Injured/Suspension Length - Would like to see injured or suspension length like before eg. I8 or S3 since it would make it clearer (instead of having to click on player page). Also' date=' when a player is injured for a long time and the fitness goes down to below 60, NMF is shown. Wouldn't it be better if the injured length be shown so that one would not be confused over whether the player is I10 or just NMF?

[/quote']

I have to confess to agree with DeepThanes on this one. At least injured 2 turns you knew was 2 games. Injured 2 weeks although more realistic is also more confusing. However I believe that the change was too make the game faster processing matches so a small price to pay.

Ok.. so the loan thing irks me only. :rolleyes:

So what about the NMF, I8 and S3 etc. icons? I mean as in Squad View > General, so that you'll be able to see from squad view your suspensions and injuries? Now it only shows Inj or Sus, or NMF when there's a long injury and the guy gets below 60 fitness.

4) if you manager your team correctly you will know who is injured so a playing showing up as NMF isnt that big of a deal

Point taken... but what about other teams? You wouldn't know whether 0 fitness means long injury or simply being overplayed.

wouldn't it be better if an actual date was displayed for when a player is back from an injury? - they've done it with the transfer ban' date=' and I think it would be effective on injuries too.[/quote']

I like the new system of days rather than turns, but i also would like to see sumthn like this implemented. Would help those who are confused about the dates or whatever, but is also better to see a return date which u would get too in real life.