Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hazard103

Mesut Özil or Mario Götze

Guest Hazard103

Helsp lol shall i get mesut ozil or gotze. i dont mind who will rise higher just please help me lol

Re: Mesut Özil or Mario Götze

Helsp lol shall i get mesut ozil or gotze. i dont mind who will rise higher just please help me lol

Tough one

Best young talent in the world v's an established world class player.

Hmm, go for Gotze! Players like him are rare talents.

Guest Hazard103

Tough one

Best young talent in the world v's an established world class player.

Hmm' date=' go for Gotze! Players like him are rare talents.[/quote']

Ohh ok thanks.

Ohh ok thanks.

ozil

as he's playing for a big club and proved himself

but gotze is in the start of his career and maybe will struggle in the future

ozil 94 gotze 91 he needs 3 perfect seasons and winning a big major title like champions league to reach this level

oziilliiillllllllllllllllllllllllll

Guest Hazard103

ozil

ozil 94 gotze 91 he needs 3 perfect seasons and winning a big major title like champions league to reach this level

Ok I might aswell. Thanks.

ozil

when did Ozil win a champions league? or a la liga for that matter? he has reached 94 by playing for the second best team in spain, why cant Gotze do the same in bundesliga? granted its more difficult, but when he moves he will reach 94 comfortably. only thing stopping him would be injuries. both players are quality and if you want someone for now then Ozil if you want someone who IMO has more talent than Ozil go for Gotze

Guest Hazard103

when did Ozil win a champions league? or a la liga for that matter? he has reached 94 by playing for the second best team in spain' date=' why cant Gotze do the same in bundesliga? granted its more difficult, but when he moves he will reach 94 comfortably. only thing stopping him would be injuries. both players are quality and if you want someone for now then Ozil if you want someone who IMO has more talent than Ozil go for Gotze[/quote']

I have to agree with you ...

when did Ozil win a champions league? or a la liga for that matter? he has reached 94 by playing for the second best team in spain' date=' why cant Gotze do the same in bundesliga? granted its more difficult, but when he moves he will reach 94 comfortably. only thing stopping him would be injuries. both players are quality and if you want someone for now then Ozil if you want someone who IMO has more talent than Ozil go for Gotze[/quote']

hahah this is a joke.

Imagine how much take for gotze to reach 94 LOL....Dortmund already said HE'lL NOT BE SOLD THIS JANUARY EVEN NOT IN SUMMER.

Ozil is 4 years old but 3 ratings higher and their value is the same..Ozil is the best play-maker in the world atm.A joke.

Guest Hazard103

Ok everybody is making it difficult for me lol:confused:

Ok everybody is making it difficult for me lol:confused:

Well from the outset you said you weren't fussed about who can rise highest. So I assumed that you were not too fussed about current ratings.

What do you require, a high rated player (93+) or the best young talent in the world?

If you're not going to be playing SM long-term then go for Ozil. There is no reason why Gotze can't reach the same level as Ozil whilst still playing in Germany. As long as Dortmund carry on challenging for titles and qualifying for CL then they can be considered on a par with Bayern (their players are rated over 93). Obviously Bayern are the top club in Germany at present.

Both are top quality players, so either one would be a great buy.

hahah this is a joke.

Imagine how much take for gotze to reach 94 LOL....Dortmund already said HE'lL NOT BE SOLD THIS JANUARY EVEN NOT IN SUMMER.

Ozil is 4 years old but 3 ratings higher and their value is the same..Ozil is the best play-maker in the world atm.A joke.

why is it a joke? because you say so? its a game of opinion and spanish style of football suits Ozil, could he do it in England? i would like to see how Ozil would cope away from home against teams like stoke. If i remember rightly Newcastle said CARROLL WILL NOT BE SOLD AT ANY COST! there was a club statement and the manager said the same, deadline day comes and £35 million was offered. Just because YOU say its a joke DOES NOT mean you are right!!!!!!!!!!! its my opinion dont really care if you agree or not. YOu say Ozil is 4 years old? he looks older to me :D

Also Reus is moving to Dortmund in July its a done deal, are they buying him to replace Gotze? i challenge your theory and i say watch this space. I will admit i am wrong if he does not move but will you admit you are wrong if he does move?

why is it a joke? because you say so? its a game of opinion and spanish style of football suits Ozil' date=' could he do it in England? i would like to see how Ozil would cope away from home against teams like stoke. If i remember rightly Newcastle said CARROLL WILL NOT BE SOLD AT ANY COST! there was a club statement and the manager said the same, deadline day comes and £35 million was offered. Just because YOU say its a joke DOES NOT mean you are right!!!!!!!!!!! its my opinion dont really care if you agree or not. YOu say Ozil is 4 years old? he looks older to me :D

Also Reus is moving to Dortmund in July its a done deal, are they buying him to replace Gotze? i challenge your theory and i say watch this space. I will admit i am wrong if he does not move but will you admit you are wrong if he does move?[/quote']

Ozil, Gotze, Andy Carroll... Probably the only time ever that Andy Carroll will be mentioned in the same paragraph as Ozil and Gotze!! Haha :)

Ozil' date=' Gotze, Andy Carroll... Probably the only time ever that Andy Carroll will be mentioned in the same paragraph as Ozil and Gotze!! Haha :)[/quote']

ha ha your right mate, the example i was trying to make was just because a club states a player is not for sale, does not entirely mean he wont be sold. For another forumer to come out and state my opinion is a joke without any basis, foundation, or argument i find annoying....... made worse by his poor grammar.

Are they at an unmanaged club, external or you doing a deal with another manager? If their external or unmanaged, can you get both?

I'd agree with this. Put it this way:

Ozil for the short/mid term.

Gotze if you're in it for the long haul.

Personal preference for me is Gotze.

I'd agree with this. Put it this way:

Ozil for the short/mid term.

Gotze if you're in it for the long haul.

Personal preference for me is Gotze.

not really what do you think could be Gotze's peak 95/96??

how long would it take him? 4/5 years?

Ozil is 94 without Madrid winning anything. think if they win league and champions!!! he will go up!!!

Ozil is 94 without Madrid winning anything. think if they win league and champions!!! he will go up!!!

Salty did say it was his personal preference and also pointed out Gotze would be a long-term acquisition. I firmly believe he has the talent to go as high as 96/97 if he's snapped up by the right club.

Who knows what'll happen in the summer transfer window.

depends when Gotze moves and which club he goes to, lets say, hyperthetically speaking that dortmund win bundesliga he could easily get 92 by end of the season. If Real win La liga is that enough to warrant Ozil a rise to 95? Real IMO would have to have the consistency that Barca have had over the last few years to warrant ANY player a rise to 95. Im not saying both Ozil and Gotze wont get there eventually as i believe they both will. The point i am making is, IF Gotze gets the right move he will get to 94 quicker than Ozil did and sustain it, as i reckon he is the better player.Its all if's and but's at the end of the day

Guest Hazard103

Im going with Ozil then Im going to raise the fund to buy Goetze lol