Best 11

Mendes Barça

Re: Best 11

cut jovetic

put NEYMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

1.I dont rate neymar

2.Is my XI not yours

3.Neymar didnt proved anything at big level..Jovetic already do the job for Fiorentina and is their top-scorer even if he play as an AM.

4.Neymar is just another overhyped Brazilian talent

1.I dont rate neymar

2.Is my XI not yours

3.Neymar didnt proved anything at big level..Jovetic already do the job for Fiorentina and is their top-scorer even if he play as an AM.

4.Neymar is just another overhyped Brazilian talent

i know that it's your XI , but i am just telling u my opinion, many agrees with me that neymar is a very talented players and that he is underrated with respect to hazard and gotze , even if he plays in brazil so what ?? pele spent his whole career in brazil and look where's he now one of the legends of football

once again i tell you that's just my opinion , just having a cool conversation with you fellow :P

i know that it's your XI ' date=' but i am just telling u my opinion, many agrees with me that neymar is a very talented players and that he is underrated with respect to hazard and gotze , even if he plays in brazil so what ??[b'] pele spent his whole career in brazil and look where's he now one of the legends of football[/b]

once again i tell you that's just my opinion , just having a cool conversation with you fellow :P

OMG....are differnts periods LOL.Are more then 15 years between these 2 players.How you can compare Neymar with Pele?Neymar is talented but too overhyped,Gotze and Hazard are deffo better by far then him.They already proved what they can at a level.

Neymar-overhyped talent.

OMG....are differnts periods LOL.Are more then 15 years between these 2 players.How you can compare Neymar with Pele?Neymar is talented but too overhyped' date='Gotze and Hazard are deffo better by far then him.They already proved what they can at a level.

Neymar-overhyped talent.[/quote']

i am not comparing him with pele , he is waayyyyyyyyyyyyy too far to be compared to pele , i'm just giving u an example

neymar hadn't the chance to prove himself with a bid club but sooner or later will

as for the talent , all three are magical and super talented i personally prefer hazard to the other two, but that doesn't means that he hasn't the talent

he is really really talented and dare to say that his is better than gotze and hazard's talent , but he should move to europe to develop well , and to orient and use this talent the best way possible before it's too late :D