• Yann M'Vila
    • Andre Schurrle
    • Mario Ballotelli
    • Iker Munianin
    • Phil Jones
    • Other

Re: Best young talent

Me and some legend have decided to go for Phil Jones! :D

He's not the biggest young talent on the planet, and despite him scoring an own goal tonight, he is the biggest talent in England atm. Sturridge being just behind him :P

Plus he's Preston born and bred :)

Being biased FTW!

Edit: No Gareth Bale!?

Voted for Balotelli myself. If he can sort himself out and when he eventually makes that late transition from a young adult into a man, he will be unstoppable. Hard to separate from some other guys on this list though, the obvious being Gotze, Neymar, Jones and Hazard, but they all play in different positions. As of right now I feel Balotelli is shining pretty bright. And knowing he can only become better is frightening :P The last sentence again goes for any of those guys, but Balotelli is the one I feel will go furthest in his career.

balotteli has way to many disciplinary problems, which could lead to a bad a career. not saying it will, just saying it may. i disagree with him being the best as far as talent wise too.

i think hazard and gotze are the obvious best picks. playing great. jones i think though is GOOD. starting for man u and i agree with someone who posted below that he will be future england captain. works hard for his position.

neymar can be good, very good at highlight reals. haha. however i think being stuck at santos is going to hinder his career more than anything. not saying he won't move, but i think even if he does he won't be so amazing as everyone thinks, just my opinion. because he hasn't proven himself at all with brazil. jones and gotze however have proven them self with playing well on a respected team and country. my vote goes to probably jones, so much potential.

1. jones

2. gotze

3. hazard

4. thiago

• 4 weeks later...

1.Silva Neymar (will be one of the best in the world)

2.Mario Gotze (already one of the best)

3.Mamaudou Sakho (if PSG continue to play like now)

4.Mario Ballotelli (why always me)

5.Eden Hazard (already proven)

6.Jack Wilshere (national player already)

7.Marco Reus (best after Gotze in bundesliga)

8.Romelu Lukaku (give him a year in to settle)

9.Aaron Ramsey (captain in Welch national team)

10.Rodrigues Lucas (best potencial in Brazil after Neymar)

I'd say Jones and Balotelli (just 3 Ls, btw).

Neymar and Hazard might or might not, we still need to see what they can do in a big team.

Gotze is out of category because SM seem to like A LOT young players from Bundesliga, so he's perfect for the game, but I don't know in real life. Borussia Dortmund were desperate in their easy Champions League group.

My opinion based entirely on what I have seen of these players, with a suprise at the bottom:

1. Mario Goetze - Not seen very much but from what I've heard he's amazing, and I'm gonna' try and watch more of him.

2. Jack Wilshere - Future star for the England national team, infact he already is.

3. Neymar - Not much to say.

4. Christian Eriksen - I saw about 5 seconds of him and was instantly amazed.

5. Hazard - Yes it seems stupid having him all the way down here, but I haven't seen much of him, and as you can see above I said that my opinions are based on what I've seen.

----6. Tom Cleverly - Yes, many people wouldn't choose him, but I've seen him play, him pass, everything, and I think, with a bit of help and training he can become a big star in the BPL for Mancs United, orrrrr he could just flop and not be anything and I'll look like an idiot... but yeah, that's my opinion.