Having the Best team and still losing? Try this.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tactic deleted due too to many negative results, Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Re: Having the Best team and still losing? Try this. Could I also ask people who try this to post there results, win or lose. If you lose, and you followed ALL the instructions, could you please po

Re: Having the Best team and still losing? Try this.

Could I also ask people who try this to post there results, win or lose.

If you lose, and you followed ALL the instructions, could you please post the Commentry for the goals conceded, the stats of the game, and what formation your opponent played. It would be a great help for making minor tweaks.

thanks will give this a go. recently i lost with an average rating 95 team to an average rating 90 team, and here is the thing, we were playing the same tactics. i played everyone in correct position and everything and copied the other guy's exact tactics. and i was playing at home. but still lost? i cant figure how

thanks will give this a go. recently i lost with an average rating 95 team to an average rating 90 team' date=' and here is the thing, we were playing the same tactics. i played everyone in correct position and everything and copied the other guy's exact tactics. and i was playing at home. but still lost? i cant figure how[/quote']

No bother mate. The match engine really needs to be renewed, yes sometimes there will be an odd shock result, but as you said, If there were two teams playing the same tactics, surely the one with higher players would provail.

Thanks, I'll surely try this. One question though, do only CFs get to be Target Man or can Fwds be too? Since I use 2 Fwds in attack(93 & 94, since CF is 92).

e

thanks will give this a go. recently i lost with an average rating 95 team to an average rating 90 team' date=' and here is the thing, we were playing the same tactics. i played everyone in correct position and everything and copied the other guy's exact tactics. and i was playing at home. but still lost? i cant figure how[/quote']

Well, **** happens mate. Last night Man U lost to Newcastle, even though both teams played 4-4-2.

Thanks' date=' I'll surely try this. One question though, do only CFs get to be Target Man or can Fwds be too? Since I use 2 Fwds in attack(93 & 94, since CF is 92).[/quote']

No bother, let me know how you get on. Yeah, i just call them CF's. If you had a CF and a FWD the same rating then its better to choose the CF, but basically just pick your highest rated striker.

hy,

i'm using with success a similar tactic, on barcelona

still, to go 48 games undefeated.....it's a little strage (lots of unmanaged teams?)

when playing a regular team (90-91 rated) i'm never affraid of the big teams (94-95 rated) because their managers are, usualy, lazy enough not to adapt their tactics. so, what i'm saying is that if you prepare your game good, you can win no matter the opponents tactic (check Biohazard comment).

Of course luck is involved too:)

by the way, try the same tactic on another team, see if it works

i just couldn't make manutd go with any of my preffered tactics, so I had to find a new one, just for manutd

A lot of people complain about having the best team in the league but still end up losing. This isn't full proof' date=' as no tactics can be, but these tactics got my Chelsea team unbeaten for 48 games in a row in the league. Thats a whole season and another 10 games. It also won me every other trophy I entered in.

I also tried it with various other teams, and results were more or less the same. Infact, I tried it with my Dortmund team, and it got me to #1 in the Average Points standings for a short while. (Check Sig)

I must stress, only use these tactics if you are playing a team [b']that is weaker than you.[/b] At least 2 ratings weaker in the Average Rating stat.

This works against every formation, excepting 451 Defensive. So check your opponents last fixture.

I MUST MAKE THIS CLEAR.

No tactic has a 100% success rate. But this one has worked wonders for me, and more often than not brings me back a win. I asked some friends to try it also, and they came back with positive results. But still, nothing is a guarantee.

Remember though, Only use this if your opponent has a Ave Rating of 2 lower than you AT LEAST. And that he isn't Playing 451 Defensive.

Formation + Arrows

Play a 3-5-2

Put a backwords arrow on the DM,

Put two forward arrows on the Left and Right Midfields.

EDIT: Dont play the arrows on your starting line up, need to experiment a bit more with it, Do it with no arrows :L

Team Instructions

Normal Tackling

Attacking Mentality

Short Passing

Mixed Attacks

Normal Tempo

Press All over

Dont click any of the play style boxes unless,

You have a CM that is +2 higher than any of the other CM's. Then make the higher one a playmaker.

You have a CF that is +2 higher than the other CF. Then make him Target Man.

Subsitutions...

Losing or Drawing at 75 Mins...

Switch to a 334

Put a Backwords arrow on the Central Midfielder (The middle on, not any of the other ones)

Team Instructions

Hard Tackling

Very Attacking

Long Ball

Mixed Attack

Fast Tempo

Press All Over.

PLAY OFFSIDE TRAP

I cant stress how important that is.

Make any necessary substitutions if your players cant play in their new position.

As for Set Piece takers I have no idea if it makes any difference,

But My preference is...

Captain = A player over 30 IF he is one of your better players. If not use GK.

Penalty Taker = Your Highest rated CF or CM

FK's = Highest Rated Winger

Corners = The Winger that doesn't take FK's

Playmaker = DM or CM, Whichever is Higher

Target Man = Highest Rated CF

Hope this helps, Rep is appreciated

~Kyle

every tactic have counter tactic team rated 84 can beat 96 team if u have correct counter tactic

i just lost to an unmanaged side bolton against my blackburn' date=' he played a 4-3-3 and his team rating was 86 compared to my 90... inexplicable, [b']and i used your tactics[/b]:mad:

I have to ask, when you say you used my tactics, did you follow what I wrote to the LETTER?

If in fact you did use them exactly as I said, and you did get beaten, which I feel is a bit strange, could you post a Screenshot of your tactics, your opponents, and the commentary to the goals.

One last thing, I can only assume your game was last night. Why were you playing a game last night exactly :L? I can only assume it was a friendly, which essentially means you haven't lost out on any points or anything and friendly's in my experience also through out more odd results than league games, because, well, they're friendlies.

hy' date='

i'm using with success a similar tactic, on barcelona

still, to go 48 games undefeated.....it's a little strage [b'](lots of unmanaged teams?)[/b]

when playing a regular team (90-91 rated) i'm never affraid of the big teams (94-95 rated) because their managers are, usualy, lazy enough not to adapt their tactics. so, what i'm saying is that if you prepare your game good, you can win no matter the opponents tactic (check Biohazard comment).

Of course luck is involved too:)

by the way, try the same tactic on another team, see if it works

i just couldn't make manutd go with any of my preffered tactics, so I had to find a new one, just for manutd

* In the 1st Division, there's 13/20 clubs managed, including myself.

*Of course, you can beat anyone with the right tactics, but this is aimed at the people who play sides that they should easily beat, and come off with 3-0 defeats.

*I've tried it on 4 or 5 teams now. All have had varying success,

Team Name : League Games Played : W/D/L

Chelsea : 68 : 59/7/2

B.Dortmund : 31 : 26/2/3

Rangers : 17 : 15/1/1

Porto : 15 : 10/1/4

Excepting Porto, those results are pretty good, but obviously it will vary in success for everyone, so that's why I'd like to know your results etc, so I can adjust it.

No bother' date=' let me know how you get on. Yeah, i just call them CF's. If you had a CF and a FWD the same rating then its better to choose the CF, but basically just pick your highest rated striker.[/quote']

OK, cool. I'm gonna use it tomorrow in a league game against an unmanaged Shakthar(89 average, whereas I'm 92).

A lot of people complain about having the best team in the league but still end up losing. This isn't full proof' date=' as no tactics can be, but these tactics got my Chelsea team unbeaten for 48 games in a row in the league. Thats a whole season and another 10 games. It also won me every other trophy I entered in.

I also tried it with various other teams, and results were more or less the same. Infact, I tried it with my Dortmund team, and it got me to #1 in the Average Points standings for a short while. (Check Sig)

I must stress, only use these tactics if you are playing a team [b']that is weaker than you.[/b] At least 2 ratings weaker in the Average Rating stat.

This works against every formation, excepting 451 Defensive. So check your opponents last fixture.

I MUST MAKE THIS CLEAR.

No tactic has a 100% success rate. But this one has worked wonders for me, and more often than not brings me back a win. I asked some friends to try it also, and they came back with positive results. But still, nothing is a guarantee.

Remember though, Only use this if your opponent has a Ave Rating of 2 lower than you AT LEAST. And that he isn't Playing 451 Defensive.

Formation + Arrows

Play a 3-5-2

Put a backwords arrow on the DM,

Put two forward arrows on the Left and Right Midfields.

EDIT: Dont play the arrows on your starting line up, need to experiment a bit more with it, Do it with no arrows :L

Team Instructions

Normal Tackling

Attacking Mentality

Short Passing

Mixed Attacks

Normal Tempo

Press All over

Dont click any of the play style boxes unless,

You have a CM that is +2 higher than any of the other CM's. Then make the higher one a playmaker.

You have a CF that is +2 higher than the other CF. Then make him Target Man.

Subsitutions...

Losing or Drawing at 75 Mins...

Switch to a 334

Put a Backwords arrow on the Central Midfielder (The middle on, not any of the other ones)

Team Instructions

Hard Tackling

Very Attacking

Long Ball

Mixed Attack

Fast Tempo

Press All Over.

PLAY OFFSIDE TRAP

I cant stress how important that is.

Make any necessary substitutions if your players cant play in their new position.

As for Set Piece takers I have no idea if it makes any difference,

But My preference is...

Captain = A player over 30 IF he is one of your better players. If not use GK.

Penalty Taker = Your Highest rated CF or CM

FK's = Highest Rated Winger

Corners = The Winger that doesn't take FK's

Playmaker = DM or CM, Whichever is Higher

Target Man = Highest Rated CF

Hope this helps,

~Kyle

Match Line-UpsMatch StatisticsMatch Commentary Loading...

Home Team Player Ratings Away Team

1 M NEUER 7

2 B SAGNA 6

3 G CLICHY (60) 7

4 T SILVA 6

5 T VERMAELEN 7

6 A SONG 7

7 S NASRI (60) 1 7

8 H XAVI © 7

9 S ETO'O (60) 7

10 C FABREGAS 7

11 A ARSHAVIN 1 8

Arsenal Substitutes

12 A IRAOLA -

13 M SAKHO -

14 K GIBBS (60) 6

15 A LENNON -

16 T WALCOTT (60) 7

17 A CASSANO -

18 G PAZZINI (60) 7

5 V VALDES 1

7 D ALVES 2

9 1 © C PUYOL 3

7 G PIQUE 4

7 N SAHIN 5

7 B SCHWEINSTEIGER 6

7 C RONALDO 7

7 (75) S BUSQUETS 8

9 L MESSI 9

9 1 1 G HIGUAIN 10

8 1 R PEDRO 11

Barcelona Substitutes

- É ABIDAL 12

- H WESTERMANN 13

- A YOUNG 14

- A THIAGO 15

8 (75) A SANCHEZ 16

- X SHAQIRI 17

- E MUNOZ 18

Arsenal Full Match Statistics Barcelona

Kick-Off456075 Match Time: 0 minutes.Home Formation 1

2 4 5 3

6 8

7 10 11

InstructionsTackling Style Normal

Mentality Attacking

Passing Style Direct

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing All Over

Play Style Counter-Attack

Use Play Maker

Use Target Man

Match Time: 45 minutes.Home Formation 1

2 4 5 3

6 8

7 10 11

Mentality Attacking

Passing Style Direct

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing All Over

Use Play Maker

Use Target Man

Match Time: 60 minutes.Home Formation

2 4 5 14

6 8

16 10 11

Instructions

Tackling Style Normal

Mentality Attacking

Passing Style Direct

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing All Over

Use Play Maker

Use Target Man

Match Time: 75 minutes.Home Formation 1

2 4 5 14

6 8

16 10 11

Mentality Attacking

Passing Style Direct

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing All Over

Use Play Maker

Use Target Man

Possession

45% 55%

Total Shots

16 14

Shots On Target

9 12

Corners

6 7

Yellow Cards

2 1

Red Cards

0 0

Kick-Off456075 Match Time: 0 minutes.Home Formation

2 4 3

7 8 6 11

10 9

Instructions

Tackling Style Normal

Mentality Defensive

Passing Style Mixed

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing Own Half

Men Behind Ball

Tight Marking

Play Offside

Use Play Maker

Match Time: 45 minutes.Home Formation (this is my squad)This is my favourite formation when i want to spring a surprise on an opponet.

2 4 3

7 8 6 11

10 9

Mentality Defensive

Passing Style Mixed

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing Own Half

Men Behind Ball

Tight Marking

Play Offside

Use Play Maker

Match Time: 60 minutes.Home Formation 1

2 4 3

7 8 6 11

10 9

Mentality Defensive

Passing Style Mixed

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing Own Half

Men Behind Ball

Tight Marking

Play Offside

Use Play Maker

Match Time: 75 minutes.Home Formation 1

2 3 4

7 6 5 11

10 16

Mentality V.Attacking

Passing Style Mixed

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing All Over

Men Behind Ball

Tight Marking

Play Offside

Use Play Maker

Well, as said here "EDIT: Dont play the arrows on your starting line up, need to experiment a bit more with it, Do it with no arrows :L" - I did it with no arrows. Here's the result against the 89-rated unmanaged Shakthar:

5lfXH.jpg

cX8eE.jpg

ill experiment with arrows for some cup matches on Monday. when i have used 3-5-2 i have used:

Hard

attacking

normal

through the middle

fast

all over

use playmaker

use target man

play offside trap

men behind ball

i know it seems like a lot but it has always worked for me in the past!!!

I might try this Soon Kyle for one of my Teams, If so I will let ya no of the Outcome, Probably do it Wednesday (Next League game) Or I might try it in a Cup Competition for My Real Madrid in a Spanish League, Think Im away at Villarreal, Think they have a average rating of 89, Mine will probably be around 92 for the Cup, Im sure 3-5-2 Will work very well in this League as it isnt competitive.

I might try it in a Competitive Set up Wednesday, I do play 3-5-2 sometimes, I will just add the Styles of Play etc. :)

I used all the tactics today.

My 89-rated visiting team gained a 2-0 victory over an 87-trated home team.

Cheers!

Glad it worked.

Well' date=' as said here "EDIT: Dont play the arrows on your starting line up, need to experiment a bit more with it, Do it with no arrows :L" - I did it with no arrows. Here's the result against the 89-rated unmanaged Shakthar:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/5lfXH.jpg[/img]

cX8eE.jpg

I honestly don't know what went wrong. I played the formation on all 5 of my teams, and I got 5 wins, scoring 19 and conceding 4. I can only apologize that you didn't win as I predicted, But thanks for posting your tactics.

I might try this Soon Kyle for one of my Teams' date=' If so I will let ya no of the Outcome, Probably do it Wednesday (Next League game) Or I might try it in a Cup Competition for My Real Madrid in a Spanish League, Think Im away at Villarreal, Think they have a average rating of 89, Mine will probably be around 92 for the Cup, Im sure 3-5-2 Will work very well in this League as it isnt competitive.

I might try it in a Competitive Set up Wednesday, I do play 3-5-2 sometimes, I will just add the Styles of Play etc. :)[/quote']

Its up to you mate, had mixed results so far so it could be a risk D: But cheers for helping out:)

ill experiment with arrows for some cup matches on Monday. when i have used 3-5-2 i have used:

Hard

attacking

normal

through the middle

fast

all over

use playmaker

use target man

play offside trap

men behind ball

i know it seems like a lot but it has always worked for me in the past!!!

No need to experiment, I tried it myself, I scored alot more, But I also found I conceded alot more, there wasn't much difference.

I honestly don't know what went wrong. I played the formation on all 5 of my teams' date=' and I got 5 wins, scoring 19 and conceding 4. I can only apologize that you didn't win as I predicted, But thanks for posting your tactics.[/quote']

I'm gonna try it again today in a friendly against the same Shakthar. Let's see what happens!:P

P.S Last night's game wasn't really that much of a let down since the 2nd team in Div 2 lost 0-2 so I'm still 1st.

And here's the outcome:

ZB0TD.jpg

I think what made the difference was that the league match was an Away match and the friendly was at home.

P.S I haven't touched anything since last night - the tactics are the same as what you see on the second pic (above).