Hey guys.

Just wondering if I could gather any interest from people to start up our own pro club. It would be good if we get get quite a few players, and always have about 3 or 4 at least playing at the one time.

I know a lot of you guys play Fifa, and a lot of you will most likely be in clubs with your mates, but if not, give this one a bash.

No pressure, and I don't really care how high you are rated, just to play for a bit of fun.

Currently Interested - 5

Kyle14

garymack

ruggermad

Dale147

Re: Fifa 12 - PS3 Pro Club.

i'd be up for this mate - although tried pro clubs last season but couldn't get to grips with it whatsoever :o

Ill put ya down mate, Its just a bit of fun, doesn't really matter how good you are :D

Ill make the club and we can suggest names etc when we have at least 5, possibly more, I need to know it will be worth it If I quit my current one :)

Ill put ya down mate' date=' Its just a bit of fun, doesn't really matter how good you are :D

Ill make the club and we can suggest names etc when we have at least 5, possibly more, I need to know it will be worth it If I quit my current one :)[/quote']

there might be another person up for it - name is Kingsy on the forum.

and I know doesn't matter about skill level i'm all for fun :)

but I am amazing B)

I'll take part but mainly the Fifa League is my priority.

Does this still mean you'll still participate or will this overshadow my league now??

Dont worry mate' date=' Ill keep both of them equal, If people are online I usually get half my League games done in a day, so I will have time for both :)

I'm interested:)

Ill put ya both down:)

there might be another person up for it - name is Kingsy on the forum.

and I know doesn't matter about skill level i'm all for fun :)

but I am amazing B)

That is very much up for debate. Infact I can categorically say this is a lie :P

Anyway I have no idea what this pro club is but I am in. Is it the one where you are the one player with a load of other people? If so I am awesome so I can play everywhere B)

That is very much up for debate. Infact I can categorically say this is a lie :P

Anyway I have no idea what this pro club is but I am in. Is it the one where you are the one player with a load of other people? If so I am awesome so I can play everywhere B)

why can I never find my tumble weed when I need it...

Don't worry - i'll find it.

:rolleyes:

why can I never find my tumble weed when I need it...

Don't worry - i'll find it.

:rolleyes:

bahhh I am better than you at FIFA tom face it. You might try and play samba football but I win the games :P I think you would have to play on the wing to try and reduce the impact of your FIFA stupidity haha :D

bahhh I am better than you at FIFA tom face it. You might try and play samba football but I win the games :P I think you would have to play on the wing to try and reduce the impact of your FIFA stupidity haha :D

I can only assume your joining the club then :L?

First things first, what we calling it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have a Fifa 12 question:

I scouted this guy from Brazil on manager mode called Luciano Barros. He has a potential rating of 85-91 and a current rating of 65-69 and he is 16 years old. I am trying to sign him into my first team (I am Man City) but he won't accept my deal.

I originally offered him £1,000. He rejected it

I then offered him £2000. He rejected it

I tried £3000 thinking he would accept it but he still didn't.

So then I tried £5000 and still he declined. I was thinking this is weird as they normally sign contract for £5000.

So then I tried £10,000 and he still declined it.

I then went crazy and just chose to give him £100,000 contract. And he still declined it!!!

So I then tried to use all my wage contract and offered him a £620,000 a week contract and he still declined it!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time he says that the reason was because the wages offered was too low (even when I offer him £620,000 and I have players like Messi and Ronaldo who are on lower wages than that!!!!!)

So why is he not accepting my deals?

Hi I have a Fifa 12 question:

I scouted this guy from Brazil on manager mode called Luciano Barros. He has a potential rating of 85-91 and a current rating of 65-69 and he is 16 years old. I am trying to sign him into my first team (I am Man City) but he won't accept my deal.

I originally offered him £1' date='000. He rejected it

I then offered him £2000. He rejected it

I tried £3000 thinking he would accept it but he still didn't.

So then I tried £5000 and still he declined. I was thinking this is weird as they normally sign contract for £5000.

So then I tried £10,000 and he still declined it.

I then went crazy and just chose to give him £100,000 contract. And he still declined it!!!

So I then tried to use all my wage contract and offered him a £620,000 a week contract and he still declined it!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time he says that the reason was because the wages offered was too low (even when I offer him £620,000 and I have players like Messi and Ronaldo who are on lower wages than that!!!!!)

So why is he not accepting my deals?[/quote']

this is the wrong section ;)

but to answer your question....release him and sign him from the free agent pool ;)