Bradford City - Mess to Success!

bradford-city-892985716.jpg

Bradford City - A Mess to Success (No Copyright intended:D)

That's right, Bradford City, the mighty Bantams, have appointed Kyle Brown as their new manager. Previous coach Phil Parkinson resigned just a day earlier in the realization that he was taking the club nowhere.

Kyle agreed an interview today with the gorgeous, simply stunning, ex Sky Sports Presenter Georgie Thompson.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvkPr-n7MgEG2t-KUan5JKzB_uIf98QhU1lKl3AaTWt4_NYlHUOQ

So Kyle, what are your reason behind taking on such a rubbish side like Bradford?

Well Georgie, can I just start off by saying you look gorgeous, *wink wink*. And my reasons, well, the club has a decent sized stadium and budget for a Divison 4 side, and I should be able to get rid of all the old duffers that still play in the side.

And what about your asperations?

Well, If time is on my side, I could easily make them a top Divison 1 side. I mean lets face it, I'm simply amazing.

And finally, who are your transfer targets?

Well, with the Brazillian and Chillean reviews coming up, I will fill up with some risers from there, and just keep buying players as their leagues get reviewed.

So, Keep in tuned for Match Reports, Transfers, and all round Epicness!

Re: Bradford City - Mess to Success!

Bradford have little success in securing loans.

To put it frank, all the managers are c*nts.

Heres some examples :L My reply's are in the quotes, the other managers responses are just copied and pasted.

Manchester City

Hey mate

Any chance of some loans for my Bradford. Would be greatly appreciated.

Only if you buy them all.

I charge £5Million per player.

Erm, Im Bradford mate, I cant afford it?

Oh well, good luck!

Chelsea

Hey mate

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL, I WANT TO WIN ALL THE CUPS

Not even one?

CAN YOU NOT READ!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Manchester United

Hey mate

Ok mate, pick any 3, but not if they're over 85.
Kk, Cheers mate! :D
Why'd you reject them all?

Because I was only kidding! Haha!

Liverpool

Hey mate

NO HABLO EL INGLES

Also had deals rejected from Blackburn, Everton, Newcastle and Fulham.

Seriously, What happened to the Community, they used to be nice!

Bradford Complete Deals with Arsenal!

After tense negotiations, - that lasted over an hour because of the Arsenal managers poor English :P - Bradford City boss has managed to lure Ryo Miyaichi to Bradford for a sum of £2,000,000. The deal also see's Fabianski and Coquelin travel to the Valley Parade for season loans.

I am delighted to be bringing the trio to play for Bradford. Miyaichi certainly has some talent, and will be one for the future, While the other two will be vital assets in securing promotion.

Also, in other news,

Bradford Scout South America for cheap youth!

Bradford City have sent scouts out to South America in the hopes of signing future stars. The scouts were reportedly seen in Chille and Brazil, and get this, apparently over 15 players have confirmed they may be joining Bradford in the next 48 hours!

Kyle Brown had nothing to say in the matter, what a tw*t.

Arsenal Manager Angers Kyle Brown

The Manager of Arsenal today cancelled the accepted bid on Ryo Miyaichi, and also took back Lukasz Fabianski, only 1 day in to his season loan.

Bradford manager Kyle Brown is said to be fuming at the matter, and will not let this go unnoticed.

I dont get the point in it. Ryo was transfer listed and he accepted our bid, why cancel? And also, with him having Szczhesny and reports linking him to keeper Manuel Neuer, why does he need Fabianski? Its ridiculous.

Samba Sensations join Bradford City!

Earlier today, no fewer than 16 players joined up at Bradford City. 9 Brazilians, 5 Chileans and an Argentine all signed long term deals with the club. Also joining Bradford was Denis Suarez - A promising player from Manchester City - who signed for a fee of £500,000. Gael Kalkuta also joined on a season long loan from Chelsea.

Kyle Brown gave this report today

What can I say, I'm ecstatic! What ever drugs they used to convince the players to leave the sun, sea and t*ts of South America to come to a place like Bradford is incredible! All the players I scouted quite thoroughly and all look promising for some rating changes. Also, Gael will provide excellent options in attack and I am thrilled to have him on board.

Bradford get off to winning start!

Kyle Brown steered Bradford City to victory against Braintree Town.

Bradford City outclassed Braintree Town and beat them 4 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Cleverson scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Coquelin and Bahamandes were also amongst the goalscorers.

Only a friendly, but sets me on track. 100% win record :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bradford scrape 2 wins for 6 points!

Kyle Brown steered Bradford City to victory against Rotherham United.

Bradford City outclassed Rotherham United and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Azevedo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Kakuta and Coquelin were amongst the goalscorers.

Both loan signings on the scoresheet, chuffed to get my first league win.

Kyle Brown steered Bradford City to victory against Morecambe.

Bradford City outclassed Morecambe and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 4 fixture.

Rocha had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ramon, Gabriel and Trecco were amongst the goalscorers.

Again, another win by a solitary goal, but its 2 wins out of 2.