Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

First Ligue 1 game i have ever been actually really excited about glad Moura on bench he's 40m worth of garbage.

ps i know i have him in my sig but thats old :D

1-0 Ibra goallllllllllllllllllllll!

Been very impressed with Marquinhos in the few starts hes made this season a star in the making without a doubt

I agree, and if he continues to play like this he'll be 89 by Christmas and 90 by the end of the season, rises à la Varane. ahahaha, ok maybe not 90, because PSG is no almighty Real Madrid but he'll be 89 in no time.

Not so much activity in this thread right now, but can anyone tell me about the young defenders in Toulouse?

Sylla, Aurier and Spajic are the ones I have more interest in.

I can see that they all play frequently for their team.

Rating, future?

rises for riviere' date=' ocampos, kurzawa and ferreira carrasco?[/quote']

Of course, they are playing very frequently for top French team and performing very well from what i've seen, besides they are young. They are going to rise big this season, at least the last 3, reviere will rise too, but not much as he's already 87.

Yeah I kinda wanna know too. I'm thinking he has a good chance but I don't know whether he plays regularly for the national team :confused:

Can't see Matuidi getting a 92 in the next changes. After the season maybe if he continues to get games and do well.

Respuesta: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Can't see Matuidi getting a 92 in the next changes. After the season maybe if he continues to get games and do well.

Also his champion league performances and PSG advancement in the tournament can help for him to get 92.

Hey Guys,

What do you think about Adrien Rabiot? I know he is young, a future superstar and is getting some minutes in games, what do you think he will get by Christmas and beyond?

thanks!

Hey Guys' date='

What do you think about Adrien Rabiot? I know he is young, a future superstar and is getting some minutes in games, what do you think he will get by Christmas and beyond?

thanks![/quote']

Great player, dont sell, he should be a 85 then...

Marquinhos is now a right back as well?

Is plain stupidity, i edited Saul Niguez as CB, DM, CM © as he's playing in those position this season for Rayo and for Spain U21/U20 and got rejected, but some beaultiful soul wants or needs Marquinhos to be a RB and is simply accepted.

Besides that, Fountas got his second position change in a month or so, really useful stuff.

Is plain stupidity' date=' i edited Saul Niguez as CB, DM, CM © as he's playing in those position this season for Rayo and for Spain U21/U20 and got rejected, but some beaultiful soul wants or needs Marquinhos to be a RB and is simply accepted.

Besides that, Fountas got his second position change in a month or so, really useful stuff.[/quote']

Agreed. I have been trying to edit Marquinhos to CB only, as its the only position he plays, now he's a RB + DM as well. There is some moron on SW with Marquinhos and a very shallow defensive setup.

Sigh.

Whoever monitors this is doing a great job :rolleyes: