The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Elohim

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

SM need people like you' date=' someone get this man an application form.[/quote']

Ha got to stab a bit of fun of the soccerwiki system of a few good games to get big rises,

Marq will rise in a few months to 90 playing very well if he carries on and PSG do well could be a 91 at end of season he's on par with Varane in my opinion

Ha got to stab a bit of fun of the soccerwiki system of a few good games to get big rises' date='

Marq will rise in a few months to 90 playing very well if he carries on and PSG do well could be a 91 at end of season he's on par with Varane in my opinion[/quote']

Jean - Eudes Maurice? I know he isn't a top star but getting minutes for psg and should be more than an 80 surely ?

Jean - Eudes Maurice? I know he isn't a top star but getting minutes for psg and should be more than an 80 surely ?

From what i can see on Transfermarkt, he hasn't played at all for PSG this season and spent the last 2 seasons on loan at Lens and Le Mans respectively.

At the moment, i doubt he deserves an 80 but is probably able to hold onto it because he is a national squad player for Haiti.

By how much will Kurzawa (80) rise in the next review? Will he get to 89 till the end of the season' date=' as Digne is rated higher than him although he don't play as much as Kurzawa do. Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Kurzawa should get a rise to 85/86 this time and if he still keeps his starting place most likely will hit 88 in the spring maybe 89 if Monaco are crowned champions.

Maxwell' date='Motta,Alex,Bodmer,Jallet

Are any of them worth keeping?[/quote']

Motta and Maxwell i think both deserve a rise as they've played great football this season. Alex also very solid on the back. Bodmer is a starter at Nice but he will be 31 years soon i would sell him and cash in. Jallet got some game time this season and he will keep his 89 but his future is not looking very bright at PSG, i would part-exchange him for a younger guy like Digne for instance.

Motta and Maxwell i think both deserve a rise as they've played great football this season. Alex also very solid on the back. Bodmer is a starter at Nice but he will be 31 years soon i would sell him and cash in. Jallet got some game time this season and he will keep his 89 but his future is not looking very bright at PSG' date=' i would part-exchange him for a younger guy like Digne for instance.[/quote']

Already have Digne :)

Cabella of montpellier in for a rise? Keep or dump?

Bought carvalho on the cheap to replace a 88 defender. Good choice?

Left back kurzawa Monaco. Keep or dump?

Dunno if Cabella will rise, but keep him he is a weapon and will hopefully end up at a bigger club.

duuno about carvalho, but keep Kurzawa, he will get 85 soon, and could become a 90 in the near futurre if he keep starting for Monaco.

Anyone know when Damien PERQUIS will get a rise, been wasting my wages for ages now with no rise