Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Has simon kjaer of Lille a realistic chance to regain his 90 at if they keep up their good league position or has he not been that impressive? :D

I highly doubt regaining a 90 in the near future' date=' unless Lille win the league.

hows Zouma getting on playing well?

he hasnt played for weeks as he copped a long term ban for breaking a players leg.

* just read as been dropped from squad for todays game. possibly due to immenient transfer to Chelsea.

Came back last week (17th Jan) as an 89min sub.

Hey guys' date=' can I get some opinions on Jean-Christophe Bahebeck?

How good is he, future rating/potential etc?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Classic overhyping, hasnt progressed as he has aged, has had plenty of opportunity to break out in his loan spells for Troyes & Valenciennes but returns are poor.

hows Zouma getting on playing well?

It could be his last minute played with the team as rumors going that he agreed Chelsea move

How much can get Rabiot? +3? :rolleyes:

Agree with JMH but I think it will be +1 he isn't playing as much

It could be his last minute played with the team as rumors going that he agreed Chelsea move

Agree with JMH but I think it will be +1 he isn't playing as much

Rabiot is injured at the moment, and will be out for a month or so.

Cabella surely must be worth a rise? Has he the same potential as thauvin? Better or worse?[/quote

Is there anyone who could help? Does he need a big move? Potentially what is he worth in cash and ratings?

Cabella surely must be worth a rise? Has he the same potential as thauvin? Better or worse

Is there anyone who could help? Does he need a big move? Potentially what is he worth in cash and ratings?

For his performances alone, he deserves to rise, no doubt. He's a great player. I believe he's similar to Thauvin. I think he can still rise at Montepellier in the next changes. Would be good if they improve their position though. He has potential to be a 90 rated player at least.

Morgan Sanson worthy of a +2?

I believe it would be fair yes. Can be only a +1 though if SM decides to be harsh, due to Montepellier poor season. It's important that Montepellier improves his position in Ligue 1 in the next weeks. That would make a +2 a must i think.

hello I have just started a massive challenge I am a team in the English division 5 with limited funds I have decided that I am going to sign only French players I know a little about French football but with my budget I am looking at the lower end of the market and up and coming players can anyone recommend any players I would be really grateful

hello I have just started a massive challenge I am a team in the English division 5 with limited funds I have decided that I am going to sign only French players I know a little about French football but with my budget I am looking at the lower end of the market and up and coming players can anyone recommend any players I would be really grateful

Not much of a 'massive challenge' if your asking the forum to do part of the work for you, just saying.

Not much of a 'massive challenge' if your asking the forum to do part of the work for you' date=' just saying.[/quote']

like I said I would be grateful for any help everyone needs help some time boi