The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Which of these players will be worth keeping?

Jeremy Menez

Kalifa Coulibaly

Gaetan Courtet

Wissam Ben Yedder

Cyriaque Rivieyran

Joris Delle

Romain Alessandrini

Alain Traore

Scherrer Maxwell

Neeskens Kebano

Hervin Ongenda

Will only be 4 or 5 weeks until French reviews come round again. Maybe wait to see what happens then decide if you can hold out? I assume Ben Yedder will rise. Menez hasn't played a lot this season. Been a bench player so could drop. Maybe cash in on him while you can? Others may have different views to me though!

Matuidi to 92' date=' i think he really deserves it, any thoughts?[/quote']

I agree.

I give Matuidi, at least, a 60% rising chance, before the next season starts.

He's so important for PSG and if I was the French national team coach, I'd use him as a starter in the next World Cup.

If Matuidi ends up having good results with his club (and possibly with France) I really see him hitting 92, in the not too distant future.

Emmanuel rivière of Monaco?

Maybe a 87-> 89

Scored same as Falcao!

What's everyone's opinion on Joao Moutinho?

I didn't expect Rivière to still be 87 tbh.

If his rating is reviewed soon, I think it's more likely that he'll get an 88 rather than an 89, mate.

As for Moutinho, his rating is very safe at 92 and imo he deserves to be in a better club. He's such a versatile player, he works tirelessly to keep his team tactically balanced, he recovers lots of balls and he has good feet as well.

From my point of view, Moutinho's rating will neither rise, nor drop, short / medium term wise.

Will only be 4 or 5 weeks until French reviews come round again. Maybe wait to see what happens then decide if you can hold out? I assume Ben Yedder will rise. Menez hasn't played a lot this season. Been a bench player so could drop. Maybe cash in on him while you can? Others may have different views to me though!

isn't it likely that they will do all the top leagues after the world cup?

Competition' date=' I guess. Casillas at Real Madrid type of mess [img']http://i.imgur.com/rURSgb4.png[/img]

Nice to see you around these parts, mate. :D

isn't it likely that they will do all the top leagues after the world cup?

It would be fairly logical' date=' but I can't guarantee it will work that way.

And there are a few players from those leagues, who can have a rating change, even though their whole league isn't being reviewed.

When Italy, Spain and France second divisions will get reviewed? anyone has a clue? :P

As far as I know, the smaller leagues are only reviewed once per season and at the end of each one.

Please someone correct me, if I'm wrong! :o

So you guys think any of these players will change in the next review?

KURZAWA' date=' Layvin

MAXWELL, Scherrer

SILVA, Thiago

LAVEZZI, Ezequiel

Thanks[/quote']

I second this and I'd just like to add something.

From my point of view, Kurzawa should get a +2 or even a +3 in his next rating review.

I confess I didn't know him till the start of this season, but he's being a nice surprise for me. He plays regularly and, generally, quite well for Monaco.

I second this and I'd just like to add something.

From my point of view' date=' Kurzawa should get a +2 or even a +3 in his next rating review.

I confess I didn't know him till the start of this season, but he's being a nice surprise for me. He plays regularly and, generally, quite well for Monaco.[/quote']

I think i started talking about him 2 year ago. Glad to see i was right :P