Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Lopes' date=' of Lyon... +2 to 87? or maybe even a plus 3? Is he starting cause Vercoutre is injured or is he number 1 now?[/quote']

A mixture of both. Due to Vercoutre injuries, Lopes got a run in the first team at the start of the season and managed to hold it down despite getting injured for a month at the end of last year.

I have seen him a play a few times especially in Europa matches, he has a great potential as he is still very young.

A mixture of both. Due to Vercoutre injuries' date=' Lopes got a run in the first team at the start of the season and managed to hold it down despite getting injured for a month at the end of last year.

I have seen him a play a few times especially in Europa matches, he has a great potential as he is still very young.[/quote']

out of interest what do you think his end of season rise will be? would you, in your opinion take him or Oblak?

Lads, I think they're reviewing the French league's ratings right now.

I got rises for 3 players (all from different clubs):

Kurzawa (Monaco) - 84 -> 86 :mad: (I really hope they give him a +1 / +2 after the end of the season)

Doucouré (Rennes) - 78 -> 82

N'Gbakoto (Metz / Ligue 2) - 80 -> 81

According to Fluffy, this guy deserved a +4 / +5 and I believe his stats show that. Like Kurzawa, I hope SM give him another rise, after this season ends.

Lads' date=' I think they're reviewing the French league's ratings right now.

Kurzawa (Monaco) - 84 -> 86 :mad: (I really hope they give him a +1 / +2 after the end of the season)

According to Fluffy, this guy deserved a +4 / +5 and I believe his stats show that. Like Kurzawa, I hope SM give him another rise, after this season ends.[/quote']

I managed to sign Doucouré in a couple of my gw's on your recommendation. Should I now sell once his ban finishes, or do you predict further rises?

I managed to sign Doucouré in a couple of my gw's on your recommendation. Should I now sell once his ban finishes' date=' or do you predict further rises?[/quote']

Sorry mate, I'm afraid I can't help you here! :(

I wasn't the one, who recommended Doucouré to you, so I won't take credit for it.

I believe I followed the same advice you did. :)

Sorry mate' date=' I'm afraid I can't help you here! :(

I wasn't the one, who recommended Doucouré to you, so I won't take credit for it.

I believe I followed the same advice you did. :)[/quote']

Haha. Ok mate. Thanks. Hopefully someone else can give me an idea. At least we both benefitted from done good advise :-)

I managed to sign Doucouré in a couple of my gw's on your recommendation. Should I now sell once his ban finishes' date=' or do you predict further rises?[/quote']

No mate. Don't do so. Doucoure is a good prospect. He has been involved in most of the last Rennes league goals. He has scored some winning goals too. He's 21 y old and still has a lot to give.

Lads' date=' I think they're reviewing the French league's ratings right now.

According to Fluffy, this guy deserved a +4 / +5 and I believe his stats show that. Like Kurzawa, I hope SM give him another rise, after this season ends.[/quote']

they did a few French players as Le 50 was published, mentioned on the SM twitter feed few days ago, so a few mentioned on there have got a slight bump.

;2893542']they did a few French players as Le 50 was published' date=' mentioned on the SM twitter feed few days ago, so a few mentioned on there have got a slight bump.[/quote']

You don't think SM is reviewing the entire 1st and 2nd French divisions, mate?

You don't think SM is reviewing the entire 1st and 2nd French divisions' date=' mate?[/quote']

no they arent. One Auxerre player today though.

They seemed to have looked at Yeovil, Barnsley and Millwall based on the list from today, 3 of the bottom 5 of the Championship. Could be up.

;2894295']no they arent. One Auxerre player today though.

They seemed to have looked at Yeovil' date=' Barnsley and Millwall based on the list from today, 3 of the bottom 5 of the Championship. Could be up.[/quote']

I only wish they finished reviewing Romania first, they barely did Steaua players. I thought Stanciu would get at least a +1.

No mate. Don't do so. Doucoure is a good prospect. He has been involved in most of the last Rennes league goals. He has scored some winning goals too. He's 21 y old and still has a lot to give.

Ok. Thanks for the advise. Spent about 50m on risers recently and wondering who to get rid of. They all seem like decent risers I've bought so hopefully they'll give me plenty of profit over the next year or 2 when they've plateaued!

Hello Guys,

I'm in a really competitive set-up, any chance of rises for these lot or do I move them on? If it's possible can you predict the likely increase for each player.

1)Thauvin

2)Veretout

3)Benzia

4)Rabiot

5)Sabaly

6)Ongenda

7)Bahlouli

8)Coman

9)Eickmayer

Thanks in advance!