The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Aye' date=' he has 8 appereances for PSG this season.[/center']

This season: Yes.

This year (after the last changes) he didn't have a single minute on the field for PSG (as long as soccerway and transfermarkt are correct).

This season: Yes.

This year (after the last changes) he didn't have a single minute on the field for PSG (as long as soccerway and transfermarkt are correct).

Sorry' date=' 13 apperances if you count Europa Leauge ... No don't think he's been fielded as much this year seeing as Hoarau has come off the injury list :rolleyes:

He missed out on the last rise ... so me and Pazz are in agreement about +5 lol

Not too hard to understand eeh ?[/center']

Sorry' date=' 13 apperances if you count Europa Leauge ... No don't think he's been fielded as much this year seeing as Hoarau has come off the injury list :rolleyes:

He missed out on the last rise ... so me and Pazz are in agreement about +5 lol

Not too hard to understand eeh ?[/center']

He got a +3 in the last changes. And based on the minutes since then it is very hard to understand why he should get a +5 for not playing, wouldn't you agree?

He got a +3 in the last changes. And based on the minutes since then it is very hard to understand why he should get a +5 for not playing' date=' wouldn't you agree?[/quote']

Not really no, quite easy to understand ! Perhaps you should make your own Bahebeck rising thread ?

:P

Elohim, why do you act like that? I´m not an «expert» in French football, but i´m able to make decent predictions for the big french teams and your predictions for Lyon and PSG seems clearly out of reality, you will see that later. Some people is just trying to help you improving your predictions. At least i am. If i wanted to make a new thread, i wouldn´t tell you nothing. When you make predictions you have some kind of responsability, because some managers will buy some players based on your predictions. And the way you are predicting atm, they will be very dissapointed when the rating changes come. Baheback is probably the most flagrant case, and when people warned you about that, you mock them and act like you are full of reason. Baheback wont probably rise at all, or he will be rise by 2 at most. A prediction of +5 to 85 is unbelivable when the player hasn´t played a single minute since last changes. And there´s many others like i already mentioned. You should accept some constructive criticism and try to improve your predictions, double check the stats, the form of the team, the way SM change players ratings... And please stop telling people to make their own thread cause that looks very imature of you. Cheers and good luck with your thread.

They're coming mate.

|_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

It amazes me how many ratings/french experts that are emerging in this thread ... You should make your own thread lads !

Cheers and good luck with your thread.

Cmon lads..please don't turn this into a ***** envy thing...

Idiots like me need threads like these to stay competitive -or at least nullify my incompetence as a manager-in playing SM.

Maybe you too can PM each other and sort it out-since both of you seem to have valid points...or at least take it to the Banter thread :P

Cmon lads..please don't turn this into a ***** envy thing...

Idiots like me need threads like these to stay competitive -or at least nullify my incompetence as a manager-in playing SM.

Maybe you too can PM each other and sort it out-since both of you seem to have valid points...or at least take it to the Banter thread :P

Hey, why did you talk in an «envy thing»? When i said «good luck with your thread», i really meant it m8. I´m giving my opinion just try to improve this thread and the information that is given to other users on forum. I have no intention in make a thread for Ligue 1 predictions, since i don´t follow it everyweek. If i would do a thread it would be for Portuguese Ratings (the league that I know best) but that´s not necessary cause Derby Power already does an excelent job with his thread. And i already said i think Elohim knows well french football, but i think his predictions are way too optimistic, some of them are even unreal. And that´s all. There´s not an issue between us.

Hey' date=' why did you talk in an «envy thing»? When i said «good luck with your thread», i really meant it m8. I´m giving my opinion just try to improve this thread and the information that is given to other users on forum. I have no intention in make a thread for Ligue 1 predictions, since i don´t follow it everyweek. If i would do a thread it would be for Portuguese Ratings (the league that I know best) but that´s not necessary cause Derby Power already does an excelent job with his thread. And i already said i think Elohim knows well french football, but i think his predictions are way too optimistic, some of them are even unreal. And that´s all. There´s not an issue between us.[/quote']

whoa...Its the OP thread's whom I am not :)

The *envy* thing referred to what the thread can become -not what it is. Sorry for any misunderstanding if there is.

Just hoped you guys would work together to improve accuracy of ratings.

Now that that's over-Moussa Sissoko of Toulouse has his performances earned him a place on the French NT squad and a move to a bigger club?

Far too ambitious with predictions it seems. +2 for Sirigu just won't happen. Neither will Kallstrom +1, Lovren +1 and possibly not rises for Briand/Gomis either. Kolodziejcak (spelling) won't hit 85 with such little minutes either. Dabo +1 won't happen.

Tiene won't get +1 and I doubt Ceara will either. Bahebeck +5 is just silly really - players need to play to rise and can't just rise due to talent.

A bit over-zealous about rises it seems, and these are from just two teams (especially in OL). Maybe you should re-consider a few of your predictions as you seem to be underestimating SM's strict criteria for a rise. Bear in mind that France has now dropped to being the 6th best league in the world too.

Respuesta: Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Far too ambitious with predictions it seems. +2 for Sirigu just won't happen. Neither will Kallstrom +1' date=' Lovren +1 and possibly not rises for Briand/Gomis either. Kolodziejcak (spelling) won't hit 85 with such little minutes either. Dabo +1 won't happen.

Tiene won't get +1 and I doubt Ceara will either. Bahebeck +5 is just silly really - players need to play to rise and can't just rise due to talent.

A bit over-zealous about rises it seems, and these are from just two teams (especially in OL). Maybe you should re-consider a few of your predictions as you seem to be underestimating SM's strict criteria for a rise. Bear in mind that France has now dropped to being the 6th best league in the world too.[/quote']

totally agree

Re: Respuesta: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Kurt Zouma +5? +6 perhaps?

Thanks

I'd fully expect a + 7 to 85. Fully deserves it and is easily the best prospect/talent in the French league atm.

In relation to the predictions, they are probably the ratings that the players deserve, Kallstrom certainly deserves a 91, as does Gameiro, Pastore etc. Whether SM will deem them worthy of it is another matter ;)

Far too ambitious with predictions it seems. +2 for Sirigu just won't happen. Neither will Kallstrom +1' date=' Lovren +1 and possibly not rises for Briand/Gomis either. Kolodziejcak (spelling) won't hit 85 with such little minutes either. Dabo +1 won't happen.

A bit over-zealous about rises it seems, and these are from just two teams (especially in OL). Maybe you should re-consider a few of your predictions as you seem to be underestimating SM's strict criteria for a rise. Bear in mind that France has now dropped to being the 6th best league in the world too.[/quote']

agree Elohim is to optimistic......................................