Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Could Zouma and Cavani both rise? i Expect a stay for Cavani not the best year at PSG for him but not that bad either considering he is out of position all the time.

What do you think of Zoumas prospects in the chelsea team when he moves in the summer or will he be a loan out?

Could Zouma and Cavani both rise? i Expect a stay for Cavani not the best year at PSG for him but not that bad either considering he is out of position all the time.

What do you think of Zoumas prospects in the chelsea team when he moves in the summer or will he be a loan out?

Absolutely zero IMO.

Terrys getting an extension, they will buy a fullback IMO which means Ivanovic will be freed up from RB, Kalas just come through after what, 4 years?

My bet is they will loan him out..

;2898810']Absolutely zero IMO.

Terrys getting an extension' date=' they will buy a fullback IMO which means Ivanovic will be freed up from RB, Kalas just come through after what, 4 years?

My bet is they will loan him out..[/quote']

Id say it depends how talented he actually is. Mourinho will play a player if he's good enough (look at Varane at Real for example) depends where he plays Azpi... If he plays him on the left then he has to play Ivanovic on the right and Zouma is better than Kalas I believe.

They will both keep their ratings mate' date=' no chance of rise. [b']Cavani[/b] is already a 94 rated player, wich is pretty high! He needs to perform really really great in order to get a rise, which was not the case. He's fine at 94 though. Zouma barely played since his last rise, so there's no reason at all for a new rise. Despite Saint Ettiene is having a great season, Zouma is not playing an important part in it. He should keep his 88.

hello guys' date='

i'm in a really competitive set-up, any chance of rises for these lot or do i move them on? If it's possible can you predict the likely increase for each player.

1)thauvin

2)veretout

3)benzia

4)rabiot

5)sabaly

6)ongenda

7)bahlouli

8)coman

9)eickmayer

thanks in advance![/quote']

any help? Anyone?!

Respuesta: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

hello guys' date='

i'm in a really competitive set-up, any chance of rises for these lot or do i move them on? If it's possible can you predict the likely increase for each player.

1)thauvin [b']88/87[/b]

2)veretout 87

3)benzia 85

4)rabiot 86

5)sabaly 86/85

6)ongenda 80

7)bahlouli 78

8)coman 77

9)eickmayer 80

thanks in advance!

This I think :D

Also, I think they could go up:

Tolisso 77 -> 79

Souare 86 -> 88/87

Martial 80 -> 82

Worth holding onto Maupay after his +2?

Think Kurzawa might get a +1 in this league review.. i know he got a +2 like a fortnight ago but alledgedly that was based on Le 50.

I'd still hold onto maupay. He's been injured for the first half of the season so only just started getting game time and at 17 he can only keep getting better. His fluffyness may say differently though!

Does Ruffier have any chance of getting a +1?

I think a +1 would be deserved, but don't know about his chances... We'll find out soon i guess. His stats are impressive though. In 36 matches this season, only 32 goals conceded and 16 clean sheets! Amazing. And last season: 38 matches, only 32 goals conceded and 17 clean sheets. He's very solid. Saint Ettiene will finish 4th, above Marseille and Lyon, so it's a very good season for them, that should be rewarded.