Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Riverie from Monaco should he rise by 1?

Definitely looks like they've finished with the reviews. Monaco and PSG were done yesterday and none today. German reviews currently then Italy next I believe!

Are Jessy Pi & CISSAKO' date=' Yarouba worth keeping???

Is the french review finished now???[/quote']

The only thing i can say is that you should keep Jessy Pi as i think he will rise sooner or later. Today he played for the full 90 minutes. Let's see whether Ranieri will use him also in the next match against Bordeaux.

why is bayal sall rated less than kurt zouma?:mad:

could you please explain this to me?

3 times MoM, 30 appearances ...:confused::confused::confused:

imo perrin should be 90 and bayal sall 88 :)

Bear in mind that Perrin was also selected in the French league's team of the year:cool:

Should I sign Djilobodji? What is the likelihood he'll get a good move this Summer? Been linked with Arsenal and Chelsea over the past few months, but don't want him to turn into another Kone or something.

LOL did anyone hear of Gourcouff's injury? He got injured from walking his dog :o

This guy cant catch a break...

Not his fault you see he was touted as next Zidane but before he head butt his dog visualizing him as Materrazzi, the dog dodged him and his head banged on to the pole as he slipped on his dog's pee & injured his ankle. Poor guy.:D:D:D:D

Or the other case maybe that he's too obsessed with football that he takes a walk with dog wearing studs on the roads. The dog sprinted watching a bltch on roadside & poor Yoann slipped like a girl in high heels.:D:D:D

hi guys.. after a bit of info about PSG youngster and france u21 RB Jordan Ikoko.. a good player for the future?

Also - whats the craic with Damian Perquis? 76 consecutive league games' date=' nearly 7000 minutes? Where's the boys raise?[/quote']

so it begins... but correct this lad has been eating wages in half my teams for like a year and a half. sold him off in defeat in some of them but some i stubbornly hang on. should be 84.