Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

How are the prospects for Lucas Ocampos (lot of minutes last season and involved in most games this season so far too) and Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (seems to be much more involved in the first team than last season) of rising this season? Monaco has a couple of young boys getting some decent minutes, is it the lack of stars (yet) in their positions, or are they talented enough to compete with the big names?

Is Mavuba safe at 90? Would really appreciate some advice. Haven't got a clue :confused:

Imo there's no reason to drop his rating atm. He should be safe for now. Depending on Lille's final position, he may have a chance to drop or not at the end of the season, but i believe he should keep his rating for a while. He's a great DM.

What rise can we expect for Kurzawa? I hope it's not an +1 to 87. He deserves minimum 88 imo, possibly even 89. Was fantastic last season and has carried that onto this season too. Now an established important part of Monaco's first team.

What rise can we expect for Kurzawa? I hope it's not an +1 to 87. He deserves minimum 88 imo' date=' possibly even 89. Was fantastic last season and has carried that onto this season too. Now an established important part of Monaco's first team.[/quote']

He won't get 89 till he makes the senior national team. 88 is more than enough.

He won't get 89 till he makes the senior national team. 88 is more than enough.

He doesnt need the NT to get to 89, hes playing well, and if monaco manages to do a decent enough CL this season and get a top 3-5 spot in the league, he might aswell get 89 at the end of the season imo.

He doesnt need the NT to get to 89' date=' hes playing well, and if monaco manages to do a decent enough CL this season and get a top 3-5 spot in the league, he might aswell get 89 at the end of the season imo.[/quote']

True but he definitely won't get it now. Usually in these cases its +2 then +1 again. Look at Digne he's better and he's not 89 yet. Although I expect him to rise.

Digne went from 85 to 87 then 88. So there's no way Kurzawa will get a plus 3 immediately.

What's the common consensus on the ratings of these players? Thanks.

Digne 88' date=' however he has been getting some game time. At this rate, he should get a +1 at the end of the season[/b']

Umtiti good stats, but Lyon is underperforming. 88 mid season, 89 at the end of the season imo

Marquinhos probably a +1

Zouma stay

Mendy (Benjamin, right?) +1

Tolisso +2/+3

Verratti hard to predict what he'll get in the next review, but should be 91 by the end of the season

Rabiot stay

Ferreira Carrasco his stats aren't very good so far, but I guess he'll get a +1 in the next review

Benzia stay

My opinion is bolded in quote.

Any chance of a +1 for Lucas Moura in the next review?

I dont think so. PSG does not have a great start this season.

I expect some Marseille players to rise:

- Dja Djedje 87->88

- Gignac 89 -> 90

And maybe Thauvin 88->89

Does anyone think that Simon Kjaer may reach 90 by the end of the season?

I would have given him 90 after last season ended, Allan.

Kjaer is a regular for Lille and Denmark and I personally rate him.

If he performs like last season and Lille does well again, maybe SW can find it in their hearts to give him a +1. :o