Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

So ' date=' Matheus Doria, will he be playing at all this season?

Anyone follow Marseille and know the hierarchies and stuff?[/quote']

Not following Marseille but I remember Bielsa being mad at the end of the summer transfer window because Marseille bought Doria without his permission.So I guess that thing played its part.

Although Bielsa's nickname is "Loco" so you never know B).

How are the prospects for Lucas Ocampos (lot of minutes last season and involved in most games this season so far too) and Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (seems to be much more involved in the first team than last season) of rising this season? Monaco has a couple of young boys getting some decent minutes' date=' is it the lack of stars (yet) in their positions, or are they talented enough to compete with the big names?[/quote']

I'm sure anyone knows something about this :D

I'm sure anyone knows something about this :D

Sorry Laura' date=' I must have missed it. :o

Ocampos has always been more hyped than Carrasco.

Of the 2, Carrasco is having the better season so far: more minutes played and better stats. He should get a +1 in the next review and maybe another +1 at the end of the season.

Ocampos isn't playing that much, namely compared to the Belgian, and at this rate he'll finish the season at 87, best case scenario.

Monaco has a couple of young boys getting some decent minutes, is it the lack of stars (yet) in their positions, or are they talented enough to compete with the big names?

A bit of both imo.

FERREIRA CARRASCO, Yannick AM(RLC),F(RL) 21 86 any chance for 89-90

BAKAYOKO, Tiemoué DM,M© 20 84 can he get 88 at end of season

KURZAWA, Layvin D,DM(L) 22 86 +2 abd can he get 90+

LAVIGNE, Valentin M,AM® 20 76 any raise and keep/sell

RIBELIN, Anthony F(RLC) 18 75 any raise and keep/sell

CONTE, Antoine D(RC) 20 78 any raise and keep/sell

ABDENNOUR, Aymen D(LC) 25 88 keep/sell

THAUVIN, Florian AM(RLC),F(RL) 21 88 can he get +2

thanks ;)

FERREIRA CARRASCO' date=' Yannick AM(RLC),F(RL) 21 86 > [b']87[/b] (future 90 player)

BAKAYOKO, Tiemoué DM,M© 20 84 > 86 (No he won't hit 88 this season)

KURZAWA, Layvin D,DM(L) 22 86 > 88 (future 90+ player)

LAVIGNE, Valentin M,AM® 20 76 > 80 (keep him, will rise more)

RIBELIN, Anthony F(RLC) 18 75 > 76 (keep till the end of season)

CONTE, Antoine D(RC) 20 78 > 82/83 (good player, keep him)

ABDENNOUR, Aymen D(LC) 25 88 > 88 (sell him if you got back-up)

THAUVIN, Florian AM(RLC),F(RL) 21 88 > 88/89 (definitely 90+ player but not yet)

My opinion in bold B).

:confused: anyone???

It's really hard to say for sure, but he has a small chance atleast. I believe it would be deserved, considering his importance on the team (3000+ minutes last season in the league) and how great they are doing in the league, siting confortably on top.

If it was me doing the review, i would give him a rise yes.

Bielsa is just a joke of a manager. With like 2 defenders missing, he does everything to show the club that he is unhappy with the new players bought without his permission and doesnt even call Doria to be on the bench.. All just to prove his point, which is idiotic to begin with...

bah...

Is it time to sell D Contento or can he rise???

I would say it depends on when the review is done' date=' I thought at Bayern he was fine at 85 with the limited gametime he was getting, he has played 8 league and a cup game so far, if he adds more minutes to his tally he will get a +1 with a further +1 at end of the season if his minutes continue at the rate they are now.

[i']

(551 league from possible 1080 should transfer to roughly 1700 minutes by end of season.)[/i]

I would say it depends on when the review is done' date=' I thought at Bayern he was fine at 85 with the limited gametime he was getting, he has played 8 league and a cup game so far, if he adds more minutes to his tally he will get a +1 with a further +1 at end of the season if his minutes continue at the rate they are now.

[i']

(551 league from possible 1080 should transfer to roughly 1700 minutes by end of season.)[/i]

Thank you!

Out of interest how many mins (obviously estimated!) Would it take to normally get say a +1 or +2???

Thank you!

Out of interest how many mins (obviously estimated!) Would it take to normally get say a +1 or +2???

A rise doesn't exactly happen for minutes alone as their are many variables that could come in to play such as team you play for, current rating(lower rated players tend to get a higher rise as they level up so to speak), what league it is in, goals scored, assists, NT performances etcetera.

By how muchwill HASSEN' date=' Mouez of Nice rise in the next review? Should I get him or no, howdo you rate him for the future?[/quote']

If there is a mid season review, he would get a +4/5. By the end of the season perhaps 85/86

could somebody tell me why Doria isnt even on the bench today either?

Okay, i understand that he was bought by the club without Bielsa's consent, but being so stubborn as to not even call him on the bench when you have like 3 central defenders out, just to prove a point to the club and show how unhappy you are is just childish behaviour. And meanwhile the persos who is penalised the most is the player itself, who is literally wasting precious time to adapt to european football.

Doria would be getting minutes in every other single team in europe, not saying hed be regular, but hed be gathering some minutes for sure, but not at Marseille , heck he desnt even get called on the bench when the team is short on defenders...

I really do hope he gets a winter move to a team that can appreciate him and give him the minutes he deserves.

I really hate these kind of situations, Scuffet for example is no different to me... Potential wasted on the bench because the club wants to 'preserve' him...