The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Why don't you learn to take constructive criticism and stop being so arrogant?

I'm not arrogant

:P But the day I take advice from CB will be the day when Hell freezes over mate.

This would not really be a good ratings thread if I changed ratings as soon as people started to complain would it mate ?

You assume that I do not take your opinion into consideration but you are dead wrong' date=' I'm discussing with Pazz about several of these players ratings and a few of them will be changed ... But please don't call me arrogant again mate :)[/center']

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lolĀ 

I'm not arrogant
:P But the day I take advice from CB will be the day when Hell freezes over mate.

This would not really be a good ratings thread if I changed ratings as soon as people started to complain would it mate ?

You assume that I do not take your opinion into consideration but you are dead wrong' date=' I'm discussing with Pazz about several of these players ratings and a few of them will be changed ... But please don't call me arrogant again mate :)[/center']

I won't call you arrogant when you stop being arrogant. A couple of times, when people have commented on your predictions, you have shunned their criticism and replied telling them to make their own thread. That is arrognace to me. Instead, you could just say I'm currently reviewing the ratings with Pazz and working to possibly amend some of them...

It is not just my opinion that you consider, but everyone else who posts on here too. As without people viewing/posting on your thread, it would be pointless. ;) Just my $0.02.

I'm not arrogant

Do not take my title of the arrogant forum member on here, I've worked damn hard to achieve that illustrious title and will not accept you waltzing in and taking it from me!

As you can see, above my avatar...I AM 'Le Arrogant' :D

I won't call you arrogant when you stop being arrogant. A couple of times' date=' when people have commented on your predictions, you have shunned their criticism and replied telling them to [i']make their own thread[/i]. That is arrognace to me. Instead, you could just say I'm currently reviewing the ratings with Pazz and working to possibly amend some of them...

It is not just my opinion that you consider, but everyone else who posts on here too. As without people viewing/posting on your thread, it would be pointless. ;) Just my $0.02.

Whenever I up a team I post it here on the the thread ... saying for example " Lyon have been upped " ... and I always add " Chances may occur " ... now, you tell me why I would need to post that more then one time ?

:P

I did not mean that I only consider your opinion, perhaps it was a poor choice of words from me :P I respect all ( nearly ) that post here asking for help and putting there 2 cents in ... and at the end of the day, It's mine and Pazz' rating predictions ... not RV.' rating predictions or Machines' rating predictions .. Mine and Pazz' ... and this is what our opinion happens to be :P If you don't like what we have to offer then you are better off creating your own ratings thread ... however arrogant it may sound ;)

Do not take my title of the arrogant forum member on here' date=' I've worked damn hard to achieve that illustrious title and will not accept you waltzing in and taking it from me!

As you can see, above my avatar...[b']I AM[/b] 'Le Arrogant' :D

Talk to RV. about it

:D

I'm not arrogant

:)

Well he may have a good recipe for pie...:)

Ahem ...back to self serving motives B)

Moussa Sissoko of Toulouse has his performances earned him a place on the French NT squad and a move to a bigger club -the search function does not turn up anything if it was mentioned before ...

Well he may have a good recipe for pie...:)

Ahem ...back to self serving motives B)

Moussa Sissoko of Toulouse has his performances earned him a place on the French NT squad and a move to a bigger club -the search function does not turn up anything if it was mentioned before ...

I swear to the big guy upstairs that I've seen this exact sentence somewhere today xD

I personally hold Capoue higher then Sissoko' date=' but I know others rate Sisso MUCH higher !

He's a bloody good midfielder ... but I don't think he'll be a starter during the Euro's ![/center']

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

I'd fully expect a + 7 to 85. Fully deserves it and is easily the best prospect/talent in the French league atm.

In relation to the predictions' date=' they are probably the ratings that the players deserve, Kallstrom certainly deserves a 91, as does Gameiro, Pastore etc. Whether SM will deem them worthy of it is another matter ;)[/quote']

I don't know much about the guy, is he really that good? However +7 seems too many for the SM, they aren't too generous sometimes...

Is he a must buy? +90 potential?

I swear to the big guy upstairs that I've seen this exact sentence somewhere today xD

I personally hold Capoue higher then Sissoko' date=' but I know others rate Sisso MUCH higher !

He's a bloody good midfielder ... but I don't think he'll be a starter during the Euro's ![/center']

sorry to ask again but my questions sorta linked to Capoue and Sissoko imo, is Akpa-Akpro from Toulouse gonna rise? and if so what to... i looked myself a couple of days ago and 10 starts, 6 sub apps equalling 470mins doesnt look too bad i was thinking of a plus 4 or 5 to 82/83... could we expect more?

thank you for your time again and please keep the predictions coming as this forums more dormant that when i first started SM its kinda sad really :(

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

I don't know much about the guy' date=' is he really that good? However +7 seems too many for the SM, they aren't too generous sometimes...

Is he a must buy? +90 potential?[/quote']

He's 90+++ material mate ...

:P

I don't know much about the guy' date=' is he really that good? However +7 seems too many for the SM, they aren't too generous sometimes...

Is he a must buy? +90 potential?[/quote']

I wouldn't say it was too high. People like Cuenca go from 78 to 84 for a few appearances, goals and subs. But Zouma has been a regular at the heart of the defense.

I see his ratings going 78-85-87-88/89 in the next three ratings changes depending on varying factors, so certainly keep him :)

I wouldn't say it was too high. People like Cuenca go from 78 to 84 for a few appearances' date=' goals and subs. But Zouma has been a regular at the heart of the defense.

I see his ratings going 78-85-87-88/89 in the next three ratings changes depending on varying factors, so certainly keep him :)[/quote']

I'm quite willing to agree here

:P Zouma will be 90 rated before he's 19 :P

Feret' date=' started 24 of 27, and is the second highest goalscorer from midfield for 5th placed Rennes.

with m''vila at 90 i dont see a cap issue so could he get 89?

also gouffran is going to stay at 88?[/quote']

1. I'd say It's not out of the question that Feret gets 89 ... He's been VERY well ... reminds me a bit of Amalfitano in his Lorient days !

And no I agree, no cap issue at all :)

2. Gouffran is one of the most underrated players in Ligue and deserved a +1 last season ... this years he ought to get one if SM knows what the hell they're doing :P

Hi' date='

Apart from Zouma, do we have any 70 rated youngster who will rise this term?[/quote']

Only 70ish rated player I can think of ( 74 ) is Koro Kone and yea he should rise .

Isimat-Mirin will rise? How much?

I've posted replies about IsiMirin about 5 times already lol

:P go 5 pages back and read forward and you'll get to read about him :P

But yeah He'll rise.