The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Any thoughts on Cabaye?

Seems like a departure in Summer might be on the cards, reckon he will keep his rating if he stays? I don't watch too much Ligue 1 so not up to scratch

I have an offer in a gameworld to swap Dante out for Cabaye which is slightly tempting but a bit meh at the same time... Finding it hard to shift Dante

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Any thoughts on Cabaye?

Seems like a departure in Summer might be on the cards' date=' reckon he will keep his rating if he stays? I don't watch too much Ligue 1 so not up to scratch

I have an offer in a gameworld to swap Dante out for Cabaye which is slightly tempting but a bit meh at the same time... Finding it hard to shift Dante[/quote']

Dante will keep his value more than Cabaye, no doubt about that. However, Dante isn't the first choice CB at Bayern when both Benatia and Boateng are fit, so it's a tough choice. Depends what you need really, I'm a huge huge fan of Cabaye and I feel he made the wrong decision in going to PSG, however, I in all honesty would keep Dante.

"Marseille have confirmed that their Brazilian defender Doria has completed a loan move to Sao Paulo' date=' with the option to make the switch permanent at the end of the initial deal."

[/i']

Is a weird one obviously don't know where his preference was or if Hellas pulled out of a deal due to the buy option being to great. I think a move to Italy would have been great for his career as now he'll be labelled as a high risk even if he does good with Sao Paulo. It's a blow for sure but could be a blessing also as he may not be watched by as many European clubs but do well with Sao Paulo break into that National team he's back on track just going to take longer.

Is a weird one obviously don't know where his preference was or if Hellas pulled out of a deal due to the buy option being to great. I think a move to Italy would have been great for his career as now he'll be labelled as a high risk even if he does good with Sao Paulo. It's a blow for sure but could be a blessing also as he may not be watched by as many European clubs but do well with Sao Paulo break into that National team he's back on track just going to take longer.

Given the circumstances I actually think this move makes sense for him.

Doria was signed over the head of Bielsa' date=' who complained over not getting his targets last summer. The power struggle between the coach and the board had Doria inbetween, and it's pretty obvious Bielsa chose not use him because of that, despite his qualities and the fact that he had a defense that was struggling.

Instead he used Morel, youths and even tried midfielders as central defenders like Lemina and Romao.

And still, after spending a season only playing with the reserves, Doria remained professional and never moaned (atleast not to the press).

So I don't think he will be considered a high risk. If anything Bielsa [u']should [/u]be.

But as long as he gets the results...

I think moving back to Brazil, is a good move for him. Because he knows the league, the language and it's where he built the reputation of being the next big brazilian defender. He probably felt he couldn't afford to move to a new club in a league he never played in. A few months isn't much time to try and adapt in..

Another aspect is ofcourse that if they choose to buy him at the end of the loan spell, he'll probably make more money then he would at Hellas. :P

Given the circumstances I actually think this move makes sense for him.

Doria was signed over the head of Bielsa' date=' who complained over not getting his targets last summer. The power struggle between the coach and the board had Doria inbetween, and it's pretty obvious Bielsa chose not use him because of that, despite his qualities and the fact that he had a defense that was struggling.

Instead he used Morel, youths and even tried midfielders as central defenders like Lemina and Romao.

And still, after spending a season only playing with the reserves, Doria remained professional and never moaned (atleast not to the press).

So I don't think he will be considered a high risk. If anything Bielsa [u']should [/u]be.

But as long as he gets the results...

I think moving back to Brazil, is a good move for him. Because he knows the league, the language and it's where he built the reputation of being the next big brazilian defender. He probably felt he couldn't afford to move to a new club in a league he never played in. A few months isn't much time to try and adapt in..

Another aspect is ofcourse that if they choose to buy him at the end of the loan spell, he'll probably make more money then he would at Hellas. :P

I was thinking along the lines of Hellas -> 12m -> Roma/Juve permanent or another big club.

Doria on loan to Sao Paolo is the best thing right now for his career. He gets the chance to prove that he is worth playing.. and he gets to play.

I think that, if he is as professional as he seems.. he'll be the best defender in L1 next season.

Or, he'll be bought by a Serie A team and blossom into a major defensive star within 2-3 years.

What's the deal with Boudebouz?

I know he takes a mean penalty but is he 90+ material?

I see a good player in there but at Bastia? Can he move to a better club? I seen the links to St Etienne in Jan but nothing came of it.

The thing with Boudebouz is that he is a very good player and he possesses the talent to develop into a much better player. But he needs players around him that make him better..

When he was in Sochaux a while back and really made a name for himself he had a fantastic partner in Marvin Martin and they were dubbed as the future.

When Martin left, everything seemed to stagnate.. Before, Sochaux was a mid-table/above average side and they lived and breathed with their two stars Martin and Boudebouz..

I think that if he continues like this.. he could very well get a move to a team like Marseille or Lyon and if he can just get there... he'll explode into the starting XI and really make an impression.

I'd say 92 is the absolute highest he'll ever go and that is if everything that needs to happen.. happens... as for him at Bastia... no higher then 89 there imo.

Youssouf Sabaly - is he a 90+ talent?

No. Maximum about 87/88. I had him for a while but have sold him. He'll be 22 soon and still only 84 rated. He'll probably get a +1 at the end of the season though.

florian thauvin whats his max potential and next rating? thanks

Depends on his form and where OM finish (he's going through a dry spell atm).

If OM finish top 2 and he gets a few more goals/assists then I imagine he'll get a +1.

What are people's thoughts on Martial and Silva of Monaco. Not seen much of either of them but Martial looked a right talent last night against Arsenal' date=' is that because Arsenal were poor or is he really worth picking up? [/font']

Martial is indeed worth picking up, for someone that young he seems to have a good blend of pace and power. Granted Arsenal were "suicidal" by Wenger's own words, but he has impressed in bursts over the past 2 seasons. Needs to improve his finishing a bit tho, sometimes he snatches at chances.

As for Silva, all I know is that he's good dribbler, and he's played really well when starting. As a sub he struggles to influence IMO but then again he got an assist last night. He looks really good and is a decent finisher for a midfielder, i think he scored recently against Nice. I've not watched him much tbh but he just signed permanently for Monaco.

Both have been outshone by Ferreira-Carrasco as well so I haven't really been paying attention to them :o

What's your opinion on Carlos Eduardo of Nice? i can get him on a free transfer but is he worth it? will he get a rise and what about his potential? i read in a website that Inter wants him! what you think?

I believe he can get a +1 by the end of this season.. His goals have helped them especially considering how well Nice are doing this season, though he kinda flits in and out of the game. On a free I would do it.

What are people's thoughts on Martial and Silva of Monaco. Not seen much of either of them but Martial looked a right talent last night against Arsenal' date=' is that because Arsenal were poor or is he really worth picking up? [/font']

Monaco are full of young talent worth picking up.

Abdou Diallo - 18yo - 75 - CB (long term prospect)

Almamy Toure - 18yo - 75 - RB (long term prospect, he'll replace Fabinho when he's sold on)

Fortuna Wallace - 20yo - 78 - CB (excellent, will rise big soon)

Anthony Martial - 19yo - 82 - FWD (very good talent, improving)

Tiemoué Bakayoko - 20yo - 85 - DM (has played well this season)

Bernardo Silva - 20yo - 85 - AM (has become a first team player in 2015, 2 goals in 6 games in Ligue 1)

Yannick Carrasco - 21yo - 87 - Left Wing (mainstay in the first team this season, pacey player, if given the option i'd go Martial over Carrasco)

Fabinho - 21yo - 87 - RB (excellent, one of the best RB's in Europe)

It depends on your budget. But the gems imo are Fabinho, Silva, Martial and Wallace. Fabinho I think will move in the Summer and RB's are very rare. Silva has a decent future in the game, rated 85 he'll jump up to 87 pretty fast and he's still pretty young. Martial is only 82 rated and will probably hit a +3/4 the way he's playing. Wallace is just incredible value for money.

Carrasco won't rise much more unless he moves on, i'm not sure how much Bakayoko will play if everyone was fit while the two young lads will probably get a +2/+3 but won't rise beyond that, they're only being played due to the injuries Monaco have at the moment. Long term prospects.