The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

What are people's thoughts on Martial and Silva of Monaco. Not seen much of either of them but Martial looked a right talent last night against Arsenal' date=' is that because Arsenal were poor or is he really worth picking up? [/font']

Martial has potential, but he's still pretty raw imo.

Bernardo Silva is a natural talent.

Superb technique (ball control, passing, etc) and I thought the loan move to Monaco was a bad career choice.

But he's getting game time and proving his quality.

He's the typical/traditional playmaker we're lacking right now, in the Portuguese NT.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

I guess he is exactly the kind of player who gets shafted by the current rating system. Ok Lille are not doing that well but nor are ac Milan, Manchester United etc etc. i guess the 89 to 90 jump is the hardest one if you are playing for a bD team. But I would have thought that being voted keeper of the year in France and being short listed for African player of the year might tip the balance. Does anyone know if those personal accolades count for ratings increases in a concrete way in the way that winning trophies does?

Guys' date=' I'm looking for information on Issiaga Sylla of Toulouse.

I got Ricardo Rodriguez, Kurzawa, Durm and Stafylidis also for the same position.

Is Sylla worth holding on long term, and/or will he get a rise soon?[/quote']

I really don't remember watching Sylla play, Laura.

But checking transfermarkt, I see the lad doesn't play regularly for Toulouse.

And he wasn't out injured or anything, it was the coach's choice.

Idk if he has a lot of potential or not.

But with the likes of R. Rodríguez, Durm and Kurzawa, I wouldn't waste my money on Sylla. ;)

I really don't remember watching Sylla play' date=' Laura.

But checking transfermarkt, I see the lad doesn't play regularly for Toulouse.

And he wasn't out injured or anything, it was the coach's choice.

Idk if he has a lot of potential or not.

[b']But with the likes of R. Rodríguez, Durm and Kurzawa, I wouldn't waste my money on Sylla. ;[/b])

¨

What Princess Pedro said :P

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Lacazette clearly makes OL a better team not only because he's that good but also because playing with him makes you a better player.

Fekir is the perfect example of this.I'll rate him as high as Lacazette soon, just give him some time to adapt and grow bit more.Can't wait to see this duo in CL next season.

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Fekir and Tolisso will get nice rises at the end of the season' date=' especially if they manage to win the league. 88 is reachable.

And Fekir is another great young player for Algeria, they are building a very nice NT.[/quote']

I'v read Fekir has chosen France over Algeria