The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Yeah I read the same article like 5 mins ago hah.Well that's fresh news then.Weird I might say.Seems like he doesn't even know what to do there.

As a football fan I'd like to see him with the Algerian shirt though.He'd make a nice front line there with Brahimi,Feghouli & Slimani and Bentaleb,Taider right behind them.But then again he may choose France if he wants to go for money & glory.

Although knowing how loyal & religious most Algerians are, I'd bet good money that he'll finally choose Algeria over France.

Yeah I read the same article like 5 mins ago hah.Well that's fresh news then.Weird I might say.Seems like he doesn't even know what to do there.

As a football fan I'd like to see him with the Algerian shirt though.He'd make a nice front line there with Brahimi' date='Feghouli & Slimani and Bentaleb,Taider right behind them.But then again he may choose France if he wants to go for money & glory.

Although knowing how loyal & religious most Algerians are, I'd bet good money that he'll finally choose Algeria over France.[/quote']

I want to see Fekir and Lacazette for France though. That's just me being biased. :o

Also, as a footballer, I would choose France over Algeria should I be confident in my ability to keep a place in the French squad.

Lacazette clearly makes OL a better team not only because he's that good but also because playing with him makes you a better player.

Fekir is the perfect example of this.I'll rate him as high as Lacazette soon' date=' just give him some time to adapt and grow bit more.Can't wait to see this duo in CL next season.[/quote']

And both came from OL's youth system, right?

I love that kind of club mentality. ;)

Ocampos is starting almost every game for Marseille :D

Could he get a tiny rise based on those starts?

I'm more dubious about a rise. Currently, he's not had the minutes IMO. He came on as sub in his first 2 games for them and has started the last 2, being subbed at an hour in one of them. IF he continues to start then he will get a +1 but wouldn't say it's assured at this stage. If he gets injured or falls out of favour then there will be no rise at all IMO.

I'm more dubious about a rise. Currently' date=' he's not had the minutes IMO. He came on as sub in his first 2 games for them and has started the last 2, being subbed at an hour in one of them. IF he continues to start then he will get a +1 but wouldn't say it's assured at this stage. If he gets injured or falls out of favour then there will be no rise at all IMO.[/quote']

He has 1400+ minutes this season in all competitions including CL, the season didn't start in January, he'll get a +1 for sure!

Will Ligue 1 players receive more attention by the possibility of Monaco and PSG advancing to semifinals on Champions League? and anyone believe that French league could reach at least the 4th place on Uefa Ranking on a couple of years?

Which league is 4th in the Uefa coefficient? the Serie A? Portugal league? If it is the former then it should be easy for Ligue 1 to get 4th.

Teams need to play well and advance to the semis or finals to get SW to start looking at them. This is Monaco's first campaign so they will have to consistently reach the knock out stages to get more attention from SW, especially with Marseille and Lyon also fighting for a CL spot.