The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lolĀ 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

His penalty record though :Ptumblr_mpouu2a6OE1r9zrcxo1_500.gif

I quite like him' date=' have him in a competitive set up and his SM form is great, just wondering about his future![/quote']

I'm not able to help you with that.

I don't remember watching Dave play. :o

I simply asked my buddy transfermarkt, who's a pretty helpful guy. :D

Maxwell keeping his 90 for this season?

Also' date='when Maxwell leaves/retires will Digne have his spot for 99%?

Also,whats going on with Aurier?[/quote']

By right Digne was supposed to be rotated into the first team this season, perhaps Blanc doesnt think he is ready to hold a starting spot. Hopefully next season, Digne should be starting games like Gaya if he wants or is touted as one the most promising young LB.

Aurier had some injuries if I am not mistaken and hasnt settle down well even if it is just a loan, not sure what happened to van der Wiel. Plus Marquinos played well at RB when needed. The availability and composure of Motta in holding meant Luiz played at CB when possible, pushing Marquinos to RB.

By right Digne was supposed to be rotated into the first team this season' date=' perhaps Blanc doesnt think he is ready to hold a starting spot. Hopefully next season, Digne should be starting games like Gaya if he wants or is touted as one the most promising young LB.

Aurier had some injuries if I am not mistaken and hasnt settle down well even if it is just a loan, not sure what happened to van der Wiel. Plus Marquinos played well at RB when needed. The availability and composure of Motta in holding meant Luiz played at CB when possible, pushing Marquinos to RB.[/quote']

Thanks !!!

Aurier went to AFCON and then got injured on his return and is still injured since

Thanks !!!

Its just that when i see Aurier playing for his national team he is a BEAST,and then i dont see him playing for PSG :confused:

is Bryan Dabo of Montpellier worth a punt at all guys?

Found him yesterday during one of my scouting sessions.

Snap him up, NDF: Dabo is now a starter for Montpelier.

If he plays all matches till the end of the season, he'll pass 2000 minutes of game time.

He'd should get a +3 for that.

Are a lot of the Marseille players likely to get a rise if they end first or second?

I have a couple of older players like Jeremy Morel' date=' about whom I'm wondering if I should hold off a little with selling them.[/quote']

The following players should rise:

Brice Dja Djedje

Benjamin Mendy

Jeremy Morel

Gianneli Imbula

Florian Thauvin

Andre-Pierre Gignac

I can't see it happening. The starters on this team are still rated at 87' date=' they can't raise a sub to 88 if the rest of the team is still rated at 87 and 88.[/quote']

In this case a sub is playing better than some first teamers but Gignac is still prefered as the sole option up front. That should not be a reason to deny a super sub a worthy rise.

In this case a sub is playing better than some first teamers but Gignac is still prefered as the sole option up front. That should not be a reason to deny a super sub a worthy rise.

Gignac has been superb this season. He's got 16 goals, only behind Ibrahimovic and Lacazette, who's having an unbelievable season. He definitely deserves to rise to 90.

Batshuayi has 8 goals this season, however, once you break it down, you'll see that it's not really that impressive.

His first important goal of the season was against Lille when he scored the winner in December. He also scored against Bordeaux in November, but it was already after the game was decided. He scored two against Toulouse in a 6-1 win for Marseille, so I'm sure they could've done without him and still won, and Toulouse have also conceded 49 goals this season. He also scored twice against RC Lens in a 4-0 win. His 2 most important goals were probably in the 2-2 draw against Saint Etienne. So in all honesty, he's probably scored 3 goals that are important.

Is he scoring quite well recently? Yes, he's got 6 goals in the past 4 or so games, but he only scored twice before that in 15 games. He's got 8 goals in 19 games, yes that's good, but he hasn't played sufficiently. Should he play more, absolutely, should he rise, not yet.

He has not been anywhere near Marseille's best performers, who have been the likes of Mendy, Morel, Thauvin, and Gignac, who all deserve to rise. And the first 3 players are rated 87, 87, and 88 respectively, which are pretty much the same ranking as Batshuayi, so I don't think he deserves a rise.

Gignac has been superb this season. He's got 16 goals' date=' only behind Ibrahimovic and Lacazette, who's having an unbelievable season. He definitely deserves to rise to 90.

Batshuayi has 8 goals this season, however, once you break it down, you'll see that it's not really that impressive.

His first important goal of the season was against Lille when he scored the winner in December. He also scored against Bordeaux in November, but it was already after the game was decided. He scored two against Toulouse in a 6-1 win for Marseille, so I'm sure they could've done without him and still won, and Toulouse have also conceded 49 goals this season. He also scored twice against RC Lens in a 4-0 win. His 2 most important goals were probably in the 2-2 draw against Saint Etienne. So in all honesty, he's probably scored 3 goals that are important.

Is he scoring quite well recently? Yes, he's got 6 goals in the past 4 or so games, but he only scored twice before that in 15 games. He's got 8 goals in 19 games, yes that's good, but he hasn't played sufficiently. Should he play more, absolutely, should he rise, not yet.

He has not been anywhere near Marseille's best performers, who have been the likes of Mendy, Morel, Thauvin, and Gignac, who all deserve to rise. And the first 3 players are rated 87, 87, and 88 respectively, which are pretty much the same ranking as Batshuayi, so I don't think he deserves a rise.[/quote']

Which is exactly my.point as to why Michy isn't the starter. It's Gignacs good form.

Saying 8 goals in 19 games does not do him any justice at all. most of his games were cameo's of around 10 minutes in which if you watch Marseille's games he still managed to be influental.

Let's look at it as goals per minute instead. 89 mins per goal for Michy. That's on avg 1 per less than 1 game. Gignac who's been " superb" and deserves to be in your opinion at least 3 ratings higher averages a goal per 154 minutes.

Michy can only play and score against who's in front of him so again you cannot belittle his goals as beig non important as the fact is he has scored them as well as linked up with his team mates to help them score.

All things considered there's enough evidence for me to suggest he merits a +1 as even with small minutes he's now amongst the top scorers in France having the same total as Cavani for example.

Which is exactly my.point as to why Michy isn't the starter. It's Gignacs good form.

Saying 8 goals in 19 games does not do him any justice at all. most of his games were cameo's of around 10 minutes in which if you watch Marseille's games he still managed to be influental.

Let's look at it as goals per minute instead. 89 mins per goal for Michy. That's on avg 1 per less than 1 game. Gignac who's been " superb" and deserves to be in your opinion at least 3 ratings higher averages a goal per 154 minutes.

Michy can only play and score against who's in front of him so again you cannot belittle his goals as beig non important as the fact is he has scored them as well as linked up with his team mates to help them score.

All things considered there's enough evidence for me to suggest he merits a +1 as even with small minutes he's now amongst the top scorers in France having the same total as Cavani for example.

Yes I get your point, but Gignac has been consistent this season.

It's a discussion you and I will never agree on, I say he won't rise, you think he'll rise, we'll just let SM work its magic and see how it goes.